Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. (170 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. by Nasan(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
The Presidential Candidate Of The People's Democratic Party (PDP) Alh. Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of (APC), Peter Obi Of (LP) And Rabiu Kwankwaso Of (NNPP) In The February 2023 General Elections.

This Is Not Doubt About It Because Atiku Abubakar Over 3 Decades Had Demonstrated Good Leadership, Experience And Committed To Take Nigeria And Nigerians Out Of The Hunger, Poverty, Insecurity And Unemployment The APC Had Pushed Nigerians Into.

Re: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Impossible without the votes from South West, South East and South South + North Central.
I hope Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku to even have something tangible to hold in Kano and some Northern states....if not he should kiss goodbye to even coming 2nd. Adamawa votes cannot make Waziri President nor his popularity in the North.
Re: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. by Gracesynty(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Like I don't understand,
Hand beat or vote beat which one please don't fail to update me
Re: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. by duro4chang(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wishful thinking. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the hope of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. Atiku can't win. He is going back to Dubai.
Re: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu, Others 2023. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nasan:
The Presidential Candidate Of The People's Democratic Party (PDP) Alh. Atiku Abubakar Will Defeat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of (APC), Peter Obi Of (LP) And Rabiu Kwankwaso Of (NNPP) In The February 2023 General Elections.

This Is Not Doubt About It Because Atiku Abubakar Over 3 Decades Had Demonstrated Good Leadership, Experience And Committed To Take Nigeria And Nigerians Out Of The Hunger, Poverty, Insecurity And Unemployment The APC Had Pushed Nigerians Into.
The same way he used dollars to beat osinbajo and other aspirants at the primary.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Meme Song Using Tinubu's Online Interviews (video) / I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters / Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally At Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.