Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Courage To Stand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Courage To Stand (161 Views)

Courage To Stand / How Do Christians Find The Courage To Pray In Their Sinful Ways??? / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courage To Stand by Mogbonjubola55: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
It is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being in Christ's family and being called by
his wonderful name! - 1 Peter 4:16 (TLB)

A great problem in America is that we have an anemic and watered-down Christianity that has produced an anemic, watered-down, and spineless Christian who is not willing to stand up and be counted on every issue. We must have a virile, dynamic, aggressive Christian who lives Christ seven days a week, who is ready to die, if necessary, for his faith. We need Christians who are ethical, honest, gracious, bold, strong, and devoted followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.

PRAYER:
I realize how spineless and pampered my Christian walk is. Give me Your courage, Lord Jesus, to follow You more devotedly.

by: Evang. Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Religious Workers (NGO) / What Love Mean As Christians In The House Of God / Don't Forget To Say Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.