Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu (27012 Views)

Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) / ‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrmb:

You wey no be evil man what have you contributed to the growth of the country? Absolute nothing because all you do is to carry phone and type nonsense up and down. I know you have never done anything good to improve your community and yet you cal someone who contributed his quota to the growth of the nation as bad.

Keep quiet inconsequential small boy that I can feed and take good care of for a century without stress. Do you know me? Your likes will prostrate to greet me. I am helping humanity and contributing largely to society.
slowpoke
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Lethy(f): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

I don't take medication from a known crook. You know you've been caught; your time is up. Give yourself up and quit fooling yourself along your crooked ways, because destructiion awaits you on your Doomsday.

Caught doing what please? Robbing? Pls geraway

1 Like

Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by iSense247: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
etrouble:

Now tell us about your father. How shameful is he?
Daybor25:

Shame on you.

Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu in ghost mode
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by bdon123(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
abbey621:

Most of you rant online and instead of admitting your ignorance you doubled down and continue to exhibit even more cluelessness, so his adopted mother was a drug dealer? Wonderful! I'm not going to dignify that nonsense with further response. Moving on to the other jargon you wrote, in the 1990s money laundering laws in the USA was still not fully enforced, in fact banks were still getting away with so much nonsense so why would it be farfetched that an accountant would handle money for clients and not fully know the source or even if he did that he would care anyways? KYC(Know Your Client) that is suddenly so popular nowadays in the financial sector basically did not exist in the early 1990s. The U.S. Patriot Act of 2001 introduced KYC regulations and made KYC mandatory for all banks in the United States but I guess it is easier to spew nonsense than to actually read! I live and work in the USA and I'm also a fiduciary so spare me the crap!
U are writing n making up tins u know nothing abt.I lived in d US in nineties.The US court will never prosecute u n go into that kinda arrangements they had wit Tinubu xcept ur hands are not clean.U tink throwing up words like fiduciary n shit makes u sound smart or wat .Fact is Tinubu is or was a drug kingpin,as has been attested by so many living in his city.So i suggest u return d 15k or rather tell ur pay masters dat not all of us on social media are complete illiterate.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Mrmb: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Keep quiet inconsequential small boy that I can feed and take good care of for a century without stress. Do you know me? Your likes will prostrate to greet me. I am helping humanity and contributing largely to society.
slowpoke

We know your type, that's how you go about boasting and lying about what you can't achieve in a century to this time. I don't care to know you, your words have already showed who you are....If you truly are who you are then prove it. Though I know it's a lie because even your oga is ranked number 1 in that regard.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by deflover(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Who knows this ret@rded idiotic fools questioning Tinubu's identity.

Bola Ahamed Tinubu is he next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Some IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys go wail tire after Tinubu is declared the winner.
Just get ready to jump inside the Lagos lagoon or move back to your IPOB terrorist camp. You can also Japa to Congo or Cameroon, we no care.

And if he doesn't win
What should happen to u
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by abbey621(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
bdon123:

U are writing n making up tins u know nothing abt.I lived in d US in nineties.The US court will never prosecute u n go into that kinda arrangements they had wit Tinubu xcept ur hands are not clean.U tink throwing up words like fiduciary n shit makes u sound smart or wat .Fact is Tinubu is or was a drug kingpin,as has been attested by so many living in his city.So i suggest u return d 15k or rather tell ur pay masters dat not all of us on social media are complete illiterate.

Guy stop making a fool of yourself, he was guilty of money laundering or at a minimum handling money for criminals, they prosecuted him and a deal was reached that those funds be forfeited, all that drug nonsense you dey yarn na for your own pocket, I simply enlightened your ignorant ass that the laws in the 90s were not as stringent as what we have now, this is not something you can argue, it is plain fact, feel free to continue arguing with your phone though since you clearly love making up shit!
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by AfonjaPriest: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lethy:

Caught doing what please? Robbing? Pls geraway
I won't stop till you are caught. Stop using different monikers to beg. It's dishonest; it's crookedness.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrmb:

We know your type, that's how you go about boasting and lying about what you can't achieve in a century to this time. I don't care to know you, your words have already showed who you are....If you truly are who you are then prove it. Though I know it's a lie because even your oga is ranked number 1 in that regard.

I don't have anything to prove to small boys.
Go get a life.
Shalom!
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by bdon123(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
abbey621:

Guy stop making a fool of yourself, he was guilty of money laundering or at a minimum handling money for criminals, they prosecuted him and a deal was reached that those funds be forfeited, all that drug nonsense you dey yarn na for your own pocket, I simply enlightened your ignorant ass that the laws in the 90s were not as stringent as what we have now, this is not something you can argue, it is plain fact, feel free to continue arguing with your phone though since you clearly love making up shit!
Obviously u some fellow who tinks he knows too mch n everyone else should accept wat ever crap he drops smh .I repeated again,d united states of America does not go into plea bargain even as far back as 90s to seize funds xcept u somehow cooperate wit dem in an investigation.Tinubu is or was a drug lord n theres no convincing evidence u hav given that he isnt.Infact my uncle knew in him in d US those days as a shady fellow involved in tins like that. Are u really paid enough for this crap u putting urself tru?20k na money ni?
Even d fuckn weakling u defending said he had drug issues becos he was living in same building wit drug pushers(Imagine d audacity)
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
bdon123:

Obviously u some fellow who tinks he knows too mch n everyone else should accept wat ever crap he drops smh .I repeated again,d united states of America does not go into plea bargain even as far back as 90s to seize funds xcept u somehow cooperate wit dem in an investigation.Tinubu is or was a drug lord n theres no convincing evidence u hav given that he isnt.Infact my uncle knew in him in d US those days as a shady fellow involved in tins like that. Are u really paid enough for this crap u putting urself tru?20k na money ni?
Even d fuckn weakling u defending said he had drug issues becos he was living in same building wit drug pushers(Imagine d audacity)

You really are daft aren't you? I basically told you he was guilty of money laundering or at the minimum not knowing where the funds he handled came from and in the U.S ignorance is no excuse, I never said he did nothing wrong but it seems your brain keeps misfiring causing you to ignore this. Listen dude I can't help you with your issues, everything is online, you have no evidence that Tinubu was ever a drug lord, yes we all know the story, he handled money for them, he was a drug user himself, everybody wey live for Chicago that time sabi the story well well. Again I suggest you take care of whatever issues have gotten you so worked up because the person you are arguing with no sabi your papa, take heart you hear, e go better!
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by bdon123(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
abbey621:

You really are daft aren't you? I basically told you he was guilty of money laundering or at the minimum not knowing where the funds he handled came from and in the U.S ignorance is no excuse, I never said he did nothing wrong but it seems your brain keeps misfiring causing you to ignore this. Listen dude I can't help you with your issues, everything is online, you have no evidence that Tinubu was ever a drug lord, yes we all know the story, he handled money for them, he was a drug user himself, everybody wey live for Chicago that time sabi the story well well. Again I suggest you take care of whatever issues have gotten you so worked up because the person you are arguing with no sabi your papa, take heart you hear, e go better!
U obviously are a paid social media warrior for Pablo Tinubu so i wont waste my time.Let me reiterate my earlier assertion.
Tinubu was n probably still is a drug Lord.He didnt launder money bt was part of a drug ring.Do not let this hungry paid social media warrior change d whole narrative.
I mean ,u can speak big grammer bt u hungry enough to collect 20k for social media assignment smh
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
bdon123:

U obviously are a paid social media warrior for Pablo Tinubu so i wont waste my time.Let me reiterate my earlier assertion.
Tinubu was n probably still is a drug Lord.He didnt launder money bt was part of a drug ring.Do not let this hungry paid social media warrior change d whole narrative.
I mean ,u can speak big grammer bt u hungry enough to collect 20k for social media assignment smh

Dude I live and work in the USA, whether you like Tinubu or hate him na your own cup of tea, in the words of the great Barack Obama.........

Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by bdon123(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
abbey621:

Dude I live and work in the USA, whether you like Tinubu or hate him na your own cup of tea, in the words of the great Barack Obama.........
No u are paid 20k as nairaland tinubu warrior.No worry dem no pay me,na free nationalist work i dey do lol .Let me tell u something,20k cannot feed a healthy dog a month these days
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Ten06(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Okowa is not a politician who call people names because he is contesting against them. He is a silent bad guy that prefer to do his dirty work behind the scene, but now they has started pushing him to call people names. Akitu is also like that, but it is Peter Obi that will win the election
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by faceland: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
A long range shot fired grin. This is what happens when you drag power with your children's mate. Tinubu should be an adviser to our politicians. All his mates have since retired from politics. Forget that fake age he's claiming.

Someone said he is 5 years older than Jonathan grin
"Bulaba" ought to be playing with his grandchildren and telling them stories, he is here hustling for Aso Rock job.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Who knows this ret@rded idiotic fools questioning Tinubu's identity.

Bola Ahamed Tinubu is he next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Some IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys go wail tire after Tinubu is declared the winner.
Just get ready to jump inside the Lagos lagoon or move back to your IPOB terrorist camp. You can also Japa to Congo or Cameroon, we no care.

See your level of foolishness.
Okowo wants to choke your grandpa to political oblivion and here you are abusing IPOB.
Yeye fowl.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
He is Jubril El Sudan

Oponu man

Imagine how he must have felt yesterday as Jagaban came to his State to dominate him
Dominate with rented/paid and even imported crowd?
People cashed out on Tinubu yesterday... Just an information,though.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
He is Jubril El Sudan

Oponu man

Imagine how he must have felt yesterday as Jagaban came to his State to dominate him

Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Moh247: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

It's called mobilisation in politics, even US Dems and Republicans spend billions on Merchandise and gifts at campaign rally, they spend on refreshments and logistics

A man who can stand 2 hours under the sun for APC (even if paid) can vote APC out of preference or through inducement by party agent at the polling station
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by GGirll: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Las Las you and your other brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkeys will go back to your ipob terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again or move toTogo, Cameroon or Congo.
We don't give a fvck about what you choose to do. You can even jump inside the Lagos lagoon, that's your fvcking choice.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Get that into your empty skull.

Bye-bye.

The old senile corrupt, sick, demented, cunning illiterate identity thief drug lord will never smell Aso Rock, bye hungry greedy dirty urchin!!
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
faceland:

Someone said he is 5 years older than Jonathan grin
"Bulaba" ought to be playing with his grandchildren and telling them stories, he is here hustling for Aso Rock job.
Google what T-Mac said in his interview. T-mac is Tinubu's inlaw. He's related to Oluremi cos they're both of itsekiri tribe. He said Tinubu is 86 years old and he even hosted him in his dad's London home during the days he was in exile in the UK. He said he's lying on his age. Imagine someone cutting 16 good years from his age just because of his selfish ambition. Osinbajo was there, you didn't support him, fashola was there, you boned him.
I'm not feeling sorry for him. He deserves what he's seeing. Okowa is old enough to be hus first son. See the people Tinubu is flexing his muscle with. Shameless old man.

1 Like

Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
GGirll:

The old senile corrupt, sick, demented, cunning illiterate identity thief drug lord will never smell Aso Rock, bye hungry greedy dirty urchin!!

Ranting of a miserable low life, zero IQ, semi educated m kpuru mirri cannibal ipob terrorist monkey.
Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by PDJT: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Elmojiid:
do the findings yourself

-For where? Lagos or Osun state?

-I wonder what you Tinubu supporters are hiding..?
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by Elmojiid(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
PDJT:

-For where? Lagos or Osun state?

-I wonder what you Tinubu supporters are hiding..?
am nobody supporter...
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by PDJT: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Elmojiid:
am nobody supporter...

-You only know that Mr. Tinubu is a Yoruba man, but you don't know his father's compound in Yoruba land?
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by 77up(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Someone that killed Funsho Williams is evil.
Someone that invited military to kill citizens in Lagos is evil.
Someone that have a Boko Haram commander as running mate is evil
These are the unfounded lies they keep using to brainwash you guys, get your fact right , stop following bandwagon , saying things just because people are saying it even if it's not true.

There things God is not happy about ,this is one of them. Accusing people wrongly.
Don't waste your soul all because of political emotions.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by obyrich(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
gozmok1:
This bat na One Week, One Controversy...
1. Muslim-Muslim Ticket
2. Agbado & cassava
3. Real age controversy
4. Real name controversy
5. Health status: poo-pooing on cloths, shaking hands, fall on table...
6. Emi lokan
7. Labor till death foul language
8. Rotten teeth
9. Drug lord
10. Hiring fake bishops
11. Bribing of delegates
12. Foisting of Disaster Buhari
13. Endsarrs involvement
14. "I don't believe in one Nigeria"
15. & now perjury
Marketing bat is like marketing rotten apples for people to eat. cheesy

Modified:

you can add yours
Baba blue Bulaba grin
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by nighthawk1: 1:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Tinubu is an evil man in a direction less party.
APC have failed God and humanity.
All good hand must work to chase out the evil APC to enthrone God's government so as to have milk and honey flow in the land again.

I'm not a supporter of BAT but under Okowa and others before him does not justify the revenue that came into Delta State.

Okowa now further lowers the bar by been bold to use state resources to further his VP ambition and immensely fund Atikus campaign.

By February 2023 we will all see clearly. I pray he made the best choice for Delta state. BAT should rest though he missed pushing PYO forward.
Re: Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu by onome2013: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2022
NIGERIANS SHOULD BE WISE BY VOTING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON. THIS POLITICIANS CAN SAY RUBBISH PUBLICLY ABOUT EACH OTHER, BUT SECRETLY THEY HAVE BUSINESSES TOGETHER WHERE THEY DIVIDE PROCEEDS, WINE, DINE AND ENJOY THEMSELVES OVERSEAS. MAY GOD INCREASE OUR WISDOMS . BE YOU MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS, WE ARE SUFFERING THE SAME THING FROM THEIR GREED AND SELFISH CHARACTERS. BE WISE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Adeboye Can't Pretend Not To Know What Is Happening / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Another Bandit Kingpin, Kachalla Gudau / Deplorable State Of Okota Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.