Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) (73688 Views)

Moses Adebayo Ogunbayo Is Missing After Leaving His Home In Lekki (Photo) / Yeshua Udosen: 18-Year-Old Boy Missing In Lekki (Photo) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by 1phone(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Because of her deadly love for the deceased..
Iliveforever:
Why is she still putting on the boyfriend's shirt
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
I fear who no fear Lekki babes. Especially the temperamental ones.
Lekki babes and Lekki housewives are special breeds poo so fear them like they are nightmares
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by zudozz: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
As u dey see her like that na fuk be her work..

fuk for phase 1
fuk for jakande
then face VGC and end up in Ajah.

That geh fit fuk 10 different pryks in 1 week!

Anyone wey dis one keel na sara!

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by limitless777(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
Another one in dj khalid's voice.... All these girls won't learn ooo.. make she go enjoy the rest of her life in jail or betterstill should be hanged.. putting one's temperament in check is very important cos if u can't it will surely put u in a place of no return. Deal with ur anger.

Word Sir.
God bless you.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
May not fade that easily, if the brain has been affected.

It requires conscious effort which I believe should be seamlessly achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by zoedew: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2022
dex4sure:
Later now she will deny the killing and say the police are forcing her to accept that she killed the young man.
Just like the case of chidimma
Best to not be an Ataga!

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by worksmart(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2022
LoL , You guys are so over-dramatic grin without females there would no life to start with. We cannot overcome females (whatever that means) we need to learn to be honest transparent and manage relationships and expectations.
Zonefree:
A guy committed suicide yesterday at Oko Poly cos of a failed relationship with a Nigerian girl and now another was stabbed by a Nigerian girl. Nigerian men are becoming endangered species in the hands of these demons.

May God protect us and give us the zeal and strength to overcome this gender!

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Many girls in Nigeria are mentally distorted due to heartbreaks and relationship wahala.

Please always let your girlfriends down gently when you're done using them. Don't just breakup anyhow. Take at least two weeks to gradually dish out the breakup so that she won't become a psycho to her next boyfriend.

Thanks for your cooperation.
because eh boss, I suffered from this exact scenario you just pin pointed.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
A guy committed suicide yesterday at Oko Poly cos of a failed relationship with a Nigerian girl and now another was stabbed by a Nigerian girl. Nigerian men are becoming endangered species in the hands of these demons.

May God protect us and give us the zeal and strength to overcome this gender!
I actually wish for more of these simps and weak men to be eradicated from the face of the earth any means possible. They worship women and fear them, hence the confidence of the women. A woman go get mind carry knife stab me....who born him papa? Na too much play abi na wetin àll weak men should be kills off by the women please
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 3:01am On Nov 21, 2022
They will drill this one like 200 metres borohole
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by jeromestarks: 4:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Leebliss13:
because eh boss, I suffered from this exact scenario you just pin pointed.

Sorry bro. Hope it wasn't very serious?
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by powerblaze(m): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo!
I just had a lil issue with the babe I'm rolling with and from the call, she seemed temperamental.
Seriously, this babe tick all boxes any decent guy could wish for but that temperament issue is giving me concern.
I don't wanna leave her cus I'm her first guy and she is nothing near a liability but pls could temperament be tamed?

She can be calmed if she recognizes that she has a problem and seeks proper counsel and mental reorientation, and you can help her with that. Be with her all the way. That in itself will strengthen your love.

But only if she humbles herself enough to recognise it.

Before you become a full page special.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by freedomchild: 5:45am On Nov 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Many girls in Nigeria are mentally distorted due to heartbreaks and relationship wahala.

Please always let your girlfriends down gently when you're done using them. Don't just breakup anyhow. Take at least two weeks to gradually dish out the breakup so that she won't become a psycho to her next boyfriend.

Thanks for your cooperation.
I love this comment bro. There's this girl I liked and approached. She snubbed me completely so I have to dey my dey make person no stab me

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2022
The deceased is a rich man's son so the girl cannot get away with the crime. Team I get angry easily, it is in my lineage to get angry quickly see how you might end up if you do not learn to curb your temper.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by tyinfinity: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo!
I just had a lil issue with the babe I'm rolling with and from the call, she seemed temperamental.
Seriously, this babe tick all boxes any decent guy could wish for but that temperament issue is giving me concern.
I don't wanna leave her cus I'm her first guy and she is nothing near a liability but pls could temperament be tamed?
the only solution is to stay away from her .one day she might send you to untimely death or everlasting sorrow
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Confirm4real(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2022
shocked

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by 2016v2017: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Fear this particular genders If you wish to live long tongue
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo!
Yes talk to her about it and let her see a therapist , as much recommend anger management books for her to read. That or those should help . Godspeed
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sorry bro. Hope it wasn't very serious?
lessons were successfully learnt.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by JOACHINpedro: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Rexnegro:

Yes talk to her about it and let her see a therapist , as much recommend anger management books for her to read. That or those should help . Godspeed
Thanks
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Thanks

You are welcome sir
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2022
ogmask:

If you check well the matter nor go pass she catch am with another girl. Make she go eat watery beans for Oko make her body rest.
is catching a girl with ur guy worth killing him for cos I don't understand.. if he cheat in u, u just walk out of the relationship.. cos there are many better guys out there.. but somepeople don't know. Now she will get another boyfriend in prison.. at least the warders go dey grease her for there.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by MSesan: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2022
wiseone28:
Always lekki

It should be declared dead zone.

Comrade calm down.... E never reach that level.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Tinney104(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2022
cool cool shocked

A ship doesn't sink because of water around

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Revolva(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Kirikiri straight ...make her eyea clear ....she go meet chidinma there as well
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Pootle: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2022
she and chidima should be in same lodge at kirikiri undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2022
@womenareapezz have preached to us forget theaw psychos called naija gals they are all useless these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by womenareapezz: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2022
poweredcom:
@womenareapezz have preached to us forget theaw psychos called naija gals they are all useless these days

date those demented animals at your own Risk undecided

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by Sureboyy(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo!
It can't be tamed but managed.
I will still advise you leave her before she kills you in your sleep after a fight angry undecided undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo!

That's how you guys end up being killed. Do not ignore that dangerous redflag!!
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Adexgentle005:
I fear who no fear Lekki babes. Especially the temperamental ones.

Lekki worse pass Sodom and Gomorrah. If you see how married women cheat on their innocent husband and even bring bastards without the man knowing. Marrying a lekki breed girl is like entering a big trap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.