Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor (37492 Views)

Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Ex-footballer, Brazilian Returnee, 2 Malians, Intercepts Cocaine / Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by AlphaTaikun: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

If you are the owner of the Auditing, Tax consulting and revenue collecting firm handling tax and auditing for Lagos State and all APC states, some states in Ghana and accross West Africa , for a 5% -10% commission

If also you are the major share holder with Oando Plc with JV aggrement and Petroleum Import lisence covering Nigeria

And if you had a payment platform like Remita collecting 3% on all custom duty, ministry of interior revenue and also FIRS revenue

If you are share holder of INTELS logistics with Atiku, and Volpi, and all ship and vessels berthing in Nigeria, they pay you revenue unbehalf of NPA, you also get paid for thug boat service

What exactly would you need to deal in drug for?! A man with estimated networth close to $5 to $10 billion USD held in trust of his Allies

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by ike007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
spearman:
Danger of making friends with Ibos

It is proven that you are nothing but a fool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by AlphaTaikun: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

All the people who create multiple username on Nairaland to harrase people's family

Would die a terrible death and would live a useless miserable life with their family

Amen
Mohs247,

Send via email the details of those multiple trolls on NL who have been harassing you and other folks here (with the attached screen shots) to dominique, mynd44 and Seun. The supermods will work on these trolls.

They will get them banned. Period.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Poleski: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022
The woman should be grateful NDLEA caught her, or else she would've been executed in Saudi Arabia. Saudi has zero tolerance for illicit drugs.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by Moh247: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Mohs247,

Send via email the details of those multiple trolls on NL who have been harassing you and other folks here (with the attached screen shots) to dominique, mynd44 and Seun. The supermods will work on these trolls.

They will get them banned. Period.

Thanks , I have reported and I must commend Seun Mynd44 Dominique and their entire team, as they ban the guy instantly

However he keeps opening multiple accounts using disposable emails.. making it more difficult to report and qoute

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by AlphaTaikun: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

Thanks , I have reported and I must commend Seun Mynd44 Dominique and their entire team, as they ban the guy instantly

However he keeps opening multiple accounts using disposable emails.. making it more difficult to report and qoute
Mohs247, you're welcome.

Did you send the email to 3 of them the way I told you to with the screenshots? OR how did you do it?

NOTE:
Please take the "screenshots" of all those fake NL moniker trolls that
I saw sequentially following your NL account (with the fake Yoruba names they created to deceive folks that they are Yoruba), and keep sending the details by email to the super moderators for breaking Nairaland's RULE 19 (i.e., creating new NL accounts after being banned by a moderator). The trolls will be banned for 10 years by the super mods for breaking RULE 19.

The use of free throw-away emails for new NL registrations is what is fuelling hate speech, fake accounts and trolling on NL.

I've been a member of NL since 2005 with my older user account, and I know that things have gone so bad with many fake accounts, hate speech, cyberbullying and sexual harassment of females on NL.

As far back as 2017, I made a suggestion that all NL members worldwide should re-register with our mobile phone numbers per each NL account. One mobile line to only one NL user. This would drastically minimize trolling, fake user accounts and hate speech here on NL. Gmail uses verification code numbers sent to mobile phones for new Gmail accounts. Details of mobile lines can be stored in the cloud for added security.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor by fadal(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
THAT YAYO THAt cocaina blanco I hate niggers that sell that thing they fuk peoples life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match / #JusticeforPelumi: Pelumi Onifade Shot Dead By Police In Lagos (GboahTV Intern)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.