Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Do You Find It Hard To Save? This Simple Idea Will Help You Start Saving Easily - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Find It Hard To Save? This Simple Idea Will Help You Start Saving Easily (356 Views)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / This Profitable Business Idea Will Earn You A Lot Of Money / See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Find It Hard To Save? This Simple Idea Will Help You Start Saving Easily by Escamenu: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Some people find it very hard to save especially low-income earners. I can understand.

But learning to save is a very vital skill one needs to build wealth. No matter how little the income is, I believe, a certain amount can be saved.

I know some people who earn as much as 100k, and can't boast of a single saving. Oftentimes, their income goes for a lost of other expenses/bills.

If you want to learn how to save even if you don't even a lot, here is a short guide to show you how to.

https://www.escamenu.com/blog/how-to-save-money-from-salary

(1) (Reply)

Facts, What You Don't Know About Wedding Rice / Natural Remedies For Cough And Cold Relief / I Need An Experienced Chef Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.