Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President (23670 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Penguin2: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Glink2018:

Daydreamer....be deceiving yourself ...
Obi is looking for various endorsements.. do all these endorsements translate to massive votes Obi? No!

How.woild.an average Nyamiri person is expecting to reap where he hasn't sown ...since 1960....no.particular time has Yiibo.supported Yoruba agenda for anything....
Hausa-Fulani. people gave us support in 1999 and we gave them. back in 2011...

When have you supported Yoruba's agenda ....you and Obituary candidate will fail woefully...

2023, your wailing continues

Who did the Igbos vote for in 1999?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Petie33: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
zionstaar75:
so igbo man wants to rule the zoo?I just finished demoralising one igbo man where I go chop fish pepper soup,ohaneze that didn't correct kanu when he called Nigeria a zoo.Its payback time,no igbo man will rule Nigeria in the next 20 years because of nnamdi kanu.if u like keep fooling yourself. I dislike tinubu and atiku but I will never vote igbo man.its better u get your Biafra,anybody but Peter Obi

I never want to reveal this truth but let me use your comments to hide revel it IBO MAN CAN NOT BE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA because they are murderers and the northern part of Nigeria can never support an igbo president because they are yet to apologize for killing tafawa balewa and muritala momhamed that is why the North will never trust them that's why the North have three geopolitical zones and the law of Nigeria says maximum vote and 25% from three geopolitical zones.
Yet they call them 5% voters so how can they gain control in politics
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by ScamHunter: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
zionstaar75:
so igbo man wants to rule the zoo?I just finished demoralising one igbo man where I go chop fish pepper soup,ohaneze that didn't correct kanu when he called Nigeria a zoo.Its payback time,no igbo man will rule Nigeria in the next 20 years because of nnamdi kanu.if u like keep fooling yourself. I dislike tinubu and atiku but I will never vote igbo man.its better u get your Biafra,anybody but Peter Obi

Cry boy, cry...Peter Obi for president is a sure ride.

Petie33:

I never want to reveal this truth but let me use your comments to hide revel it IBO MAN CAN NOT BE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA because they are murderers and the northern part of Nigeria can never support an igbo president because they are yet to apologize for killing tafawa balewa and muritala momhamed that is why the North will never trust them that's why the North have three geopolitical zones and the law of Nigeria says maximum vote and 25% from three geopolitical zones.

Far or near, your tears are sweet.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by ScamHunter: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Lol, you said this on october, that he would...by nov.
I am sure by dec,you will change your story,

They keep shifting the goal post for Obi.
From no structure to only Anambra, to only SE to SE and SS, from SE SS to MB, then Afrnifere. We're waiting for where they'll shift it after PO is sworn in. Some already shifting it to impeachment. Sorry souls.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Petie33: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
ScamHunter:

IBO MAN CAN NOT BE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA because they are murderers and the northern part of Nigeria can never support an igbo president because they are yet to apologize for killing tafawa balewa and muritala momhamed that is why the North will never trust them that's why the North have three geopolitical zones and the law of Nigeria says maximum vote and 25% from three geopolitical zones.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by ScamHunter: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Petie33:

IBO MAN CAN NOT BE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA because they are murderers and the northern part of Nigeria can never support an igbo president because they are yet to apologize for killing tafawa balewa and muritala momhamed that is why the North will never trust them that's why the North have three geopolitical zones and the law of Nigeria says maximum vote and 25% from three geopolitical zones.

What sweet tears....

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by zionstaar75: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
ScamHunter:

hehehe, if obi rule this country make I bend.nooooo so u guys can want to rule the zoo?I just finish with one igbo guy where I go drink trophy and fish pepper soup,he was almost in tears.outside south east and maybe south south obi cannot win any state.saying obi will win is like saying you'll get Biafra,impossibility. U think you'll insult the country then you'll get presidency.u guys are under a delusion
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by zionstaar75: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Petie33:

leave them,by February dem eyes go clear. Like I told one igbo guy this evening if they try nonsense after election soldiers will use them for shooting practice. U want to rule the zoo?ewu

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
ElSudani:

If you invest public funds in a business in which you have interest it is misappropriation of public funds. Most countries will send him to jail for it, a few ones will have him executed.
Most of you just come online to sound off on the limited understanding of government that you have.
It is only in a country like Nigeria where someone like Obi will go scot free for what he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsgAVwiJ5qI

Abeg listen to this, if you no get data, send me your number I go buy from here for you, and send you 5k to buy snacks, to settle down watch and listen carefully, if you still have your emotions running of hate for obi then, I know it’s a woman who man dey woo wet she no lie even if the man an better man, anything the man do, she go Dey vess
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by wickedLion: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
So Peter Obi has endorsements from more than one nationally recognised regional group. Here are the endorsements and the region they represent:

1. Afenifere - South West
2. PANDEF: South South
3. Ohaneze: South East
4. Middle Belt Forum: North Central

Peter Presidential Campaign Council already has Afenifere and Middle Belt Forum represented. Now they will include PANDEF and Ohanaeze in the council.

With all the endorsement of all the nationally recognised regional groups as you indicated up here........Let see how this will reflect in next year election
February is not far grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Denoh68:
GET READY TO CRY RIVER WHEN THE TIME COMES. E GO REACH YOU SOMEDAY
LOl

Keep your salty tears until after election grin
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by dreu2fine(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=118542666] https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/20/ohanaeze-endorses-peter-obi-2023-presidency-says-afenifere-faction-supporting-tinubu[/quote

Na today day break
First work on your unknown gun men.
Secondly talk your ipob
And clear Monday as no work day
Politically u ohaneza is week because of fear and unpopular party system
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by juman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good for them.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by ElSudani: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsgAVwiJ5qI

Abeg listen to this, if you no get data, send me your number I go buy from here for you, and send you 5k to buy snacks, to settle down watch and listen carefully, if you still have your emotions running of hate for obi then, I know it’s a woman who man dey woo wet she no lie even if the man an better man, anything the man do, she go Dey vess

You should watch this as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ

The Asians would have sent him to the gallows for this. This man sounds like a typical 419ner. You are trying to convince Nigerians that NEXT is a family business and you have nothing to do with it when the corporate affairs commission says otherwise.
I pity Nigerians who are falling for this scam. God bless Kadaria Ahmed, we need more journalists like this woman. Not ninnies like Rufai and Abati.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by rontolo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Abdul05:
Ohaneze Ndigbo must be very stupid for saying such thing like

one faction of afenifere groups represents light ,truth, and what follows nonsense. ..

Was he high at the time the speech was being drafted for him to broadcast ?

History will vindicate.... which just?.. grin

Does the constitution allow us to zone the reins of power..?

So Cos of fairness , Nigerians should vote another incompetent MAN ba grin

This is hopelessly incoherent!
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by franudi: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Abdul05:
Ohaneze Ndigbo must be very stupid for saying such thing like

one faction of afenifere groups represents light ,truth, and what follows nonsense. ..

Was he high at the time the speech was being drafted for him to broadcast ?

History will vindicate.... which just?.. grin

Does the constitution allow us to zone the reins of power..?

So Cos of fairness , Nigerians should vote another incompetent MAN ba grin

Tinubu is the most incompitent to support in this presidential election.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by clothingonline(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Endorsement
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
ElSudani:

You should watch this as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ

The Asians would have sent him to the gallows for this. This man sounds like a typical 419ner. You are trying to convince Nigerians that NEXT is a family business and you have nothing to do with it when the corporate affairs commission says otherwise.
I pity Nigerians who are falling for this scam. God bless Kadaria Ahmed, we need more journalists like this woman. Not ninnies like Rufai and Abati.

Listen to the clip you send, I want the state to own 10%, you listen to am again. Listen to every word bit by bit, una too dry use to core politicians, when you see a prudent administrator you no like. He never stole, converted any funds of the government to him, he made everything open.

Chairman of two big banks
Chairman of Nigeria security and stock exchange
Chairman of several companies home and abroad,
Built several successful businesses home and abroad, including tech company,
Sat across boardrooms home and abroad,
Schooled in all Ivy League universities.

Omo

I wan to ask this question.

If you have a company, and you need to hire the next CEO, who would you employ to take the company to the next level. Be sincere

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Smartjob1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your weed is stronger than coke.
Thinkam:
grin This is politics season, even sowere has his own Ohanaeze faction.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Littlefingerjp: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
gozmok1:
Yet to see the chances of tinubu winning grin

The powers that be are not supporting him
The Nigerian youths with the largest population are not supporting him
Afenifere is not supporting him
Educated elites are not supporting him
The south where he comes from are not supporting him.
His party members aside urchins and paid sycophants are not supporting him.
His fellow contestants at the primaries are silent about supporting him.

Where does tinubu hope to get votes to win the election from.
From rigging my brother..They have everything planned out
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Littlefingerjp: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Listen to the clip you send, I want the state to own 10%, you listen to am again. Listen to every word bit by bit, una too dry use to core politicians, when you see a prudent administrator you no like. He never stole, converted any funds of the government to him, he made everything open.

Omo

If you have a company, and you need to hire the next CEO, who would you employ to take the company to the next level. Be sincere

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi.
Boss Yu don't even understand,The man has no stain..No record of stolen fund,no record of theft,no record of corruption..How can Yu run those companies and a state for so long without anything to use against Yu...
Atiku has corruption history in Custom,not to talk of that of his when he was vice president..
Make we no even talk about our papa,the bullion van Lord..
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by ElSudani: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Omo

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi.

Yeah, they offered him 15% he said no, let Anambra hold 10% while NEXT, his family business hold the remaining 5%. He then proceeded to invest $20 million in the brewery while his family holds the remaining 5%
Now, let us assume that he was telling the truth that the 20 million dollars is now worth 100 million dollars like he said. We can safely assume that his 5% is now worth 5 times what he invested.
What this means is that he had benefited from the state money he invested in this company and that is where the conflict of interests comes in.
No serious country would allow this to pass except in Nigeria where people like you would rather gloss over it.
This tendency to gloss over apparent corruption is the reason why others see us as a fantastically corrupt country and one of the reasons the country is not moving forward despite huge resources.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Boss Yu don't even understand,The man has no stain..No record of stolen fund,no record of theft,no record of corruption..How can Yu run those companies and a state for so long without anything to use against Yu...
Atiku has corruption history in Custom,not to talk of that of his when he was vice president..
Make we no even talk about our papa,the bullion van Lord..

The only thing they want to use is the investing, they don’t even know what is investing, index funds, stock market, they lack knowledge of investment.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
ElSudani:

Yeah, they offered him 15% he said no, let Anambra hold 10% while NEXT, his family business hold the remaining 5%. He then proceeded to invest $20 million in the brewery while his family holds the remaining 5%
Now, let us assume that he was telling the truth that the 20 million dollars is now worth 100 million dollars like he said. We can safely assume that his 5% is now worth 5 times what he invested.
What this means is that he had benefited from the state money he invested in this company and that is where the conflict of interests comes in.
No serious country would allow this to pass except in Nigeria where people like you would rather gloss over it.
This tendency to gloss over apparent corruption is the reason why others see us as a fantastically corrupt country and one of the reasons the country is not moving forward despite huge resources.

No single stain as chairman of two big banks, chairman of Nigeria security and exchange commission, no stain as chairman of all businesses, no stain as governor, una Dey find investment to nail am ,the funds are there, never spent, investments are there, never touched.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by ElSudani: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No single stain as chairman of two big banks, chairman of Nigeria security and exchange commission, no stain as chairman of all businesses, no stain as governor, una Dey find investment to nail am ,the funds are there, never spent, investments are there, never touched.

He admitted somewhere else that he invested state money in one of the banks in which ha has interest as well! This is mind boggling if you don't think this is corruption.
Obi should be in jail not Aso Rock.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
One thing we must fear about Tinubu presidency is that he will entrench thuggery as a means to an end. The new elites will be thugs. This is what he has done in Lagos, moral values have been eroded and thuggery seems to be what pays. The young yoruba boys see him as a mentor and that is why you see vices everywhere in Lagos, nothing like hardwork or doing a business it is just plain thuggery that has been institutionalised in Lagos. I am not saying that thuggery doesn't exist in the east, but no where do you see thugs enjoy elite status in society in Nigeria than in Lagos. This is a consequence of Tinubu administration most Yorubas do not see the danger in this, they are just blinded by tribalism.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Mrmb: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/20/ohanaeze-endorses-peter-obi-2023-presidency-says-afenifere-faction-supporting-tinubu

These ones were warned by soludo not to shoot themselves in the food, but they ended up doing so... Efejoku ni ooo
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrmb:

These ones were warned by soludo not to shoot themselves in the food, but they ended up doing so... Efejoku ni ooo

Oga stop being stupid. Even a blind man knows that Soludo is playing a hatchet job for APC, he wants to use fear of the civil war to trap igbos, but little does he know that he has nailed himself politically in Anambra state and south east. Ask Uzodinma, even if he builds a subway in Owerri, he will still lose this election.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Mrmb: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop being stupid. Even a blind man knows that Soludo is playing a hatchet job for APC, he wants to use fear of the civil war to trap igbos, but little does he know that he has nailed himself politically in Anambra state and south east. Ask Uzodinma, even if he builds a subway in Owerri, he will still lose this election.

Okay ooo, you that us not being stupid, what evidence(s) do you have to backup all these your blabbings? Abi you just dey type what you wish happens?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
ElSudani:

He admitted somewhere else that he invested state money in one of the banks in which ha has interest as well! This is mind boggling if you don't think this is corruption.
Obi should be in jail not Aso Rock.

If Tony elumelu enter govt and there is opportunities of investing govt money to zenith to yield Fruits, won’t he? Real hustlers see opportunities not bad vibes. You guys are used to core politicians.

This man never one day took pension as former governor, or anything, no single stain, even the investment is visible, he called the chairman of the Banks on his day of leaving and told them the amount he is leaving and the investments and they should hand over to the next governor in broad day light of handover.

HE NEVER BORROWED MONEY TO RUN THE STATE, he even still saved money.

Go and check Lagos debts, you will cry.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Petie33:

4 igbo officers and one yoruba man killed these people. Please answer these questions.

1. How can a whole tribe be responsible for a crime committed by 4 igbo officers.
2. The one yoruba officer(Major Ademoyega) and the young Lieutenant Fola Oyewole who also participated in the coup represented Yoruba. Why haven't Tinubu and Yoruba also apologised as well.
3. Now based on your logic why haven't middle belt been blamed for the assassination of Muritala Mohammed?
4. Why didn't Niger delta and Middle belt get blamed for Gideon Orkar's coup?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrmb:

Okay ooo, you that us not being stupid, what evidence(s) do you have to backup all these your blabbings? Abi you just dey type what you wish happens?

Did you read Soludo's comments on twitter? anyone smart enough would see that this is a hatchet job. You guys are the ones blabbing you think this is 1970 after civil war. Igbos have been thriving very well and doing very well most of the igbos you deride you cannot even near them when you see them because you no reach them at all in the next 100years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work / Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.