Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan (201 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday / We Can Do Much More Together, Osinbajo, Canadian Deputy Prime Minister / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by Pauldollars(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
In a bid to deepen diplomatic ties between Nigeria and Canada, I will depart Abuja today on the first high level visit to Canada by a Nigerian leader since 2000, when then President Olusegun Obasanjo visited the North American nation.

Kicking off the official 3-day visit tomorrow, I will meet with the Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freeland, and other top parliamentarians and members of the Canadian government in Ottawa to discuss issues and events around educational collaboration, technology, creative industry and climate justice among others.

I will also use the opportunity to meet with the leadership of the Nigerian community, including from Nollywood and notable Canadian government officials with Nigerian origin, after which I will give a public lecture at the Queen's University in Kingston on Wednesday.

Nigeria and Canada have over the years maintained a cordial bilateral relationship, and by this visit, we hope for a further strengthening of the ideals that bind us together.

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by Urheadmaster(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
While buhari only visit London for a medical tourism.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by slimfit1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
While buhari only visit London for a medical tourism.

Buhari is so useless that he creates time to visit an ordinary ambassador when they should be going to see the foreign minister.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by TheRareGem1(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Star Boi to the world
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by Zeemam: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Our digital VP
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by okefranci: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nigerians have trust in you to represent us well , safe trip Sir
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Visit Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freelan by Joyce95: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
The star boy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Billed To Supervise 1st Oil Drilling Up North As Bauchi Begin Exploration / Open Message To All Obidients / ASUU Threatens To Skip Sessions Missed During Strike Over ‘no-work, No-pay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.