Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

See The 12K Plaintain (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 12K Plaintain (pic) (799 Views)

See 400 Naira Plaintain In Lagos / How Much Is Plaintain Sold In Your Area (pic) / How To Make Yummy Plaintain Burger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
See the plantain wey the MC say it cost 12k na inside church be this...ooo today was havest day, This make alot of people talking

Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
This second picture cost N6500

Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by doggedfighter(f): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
What's with the plantains inside the church ?

Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=doggedfighter post=118544774]What's with the plantains inside the church ?

.[/quotei ]it's Havesting, when you buy it you also share it with your people order people's will add money and buy it also

1 Like

Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by ahnie: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Maybe the plantain go take the buyer to heaven.me buy that plantain looking like Reno omokri for 12k,I de ment be that.

1 Like

Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
ahnie:
Maybe the plantain go take the buyer to heaven.me buy that plantain looking like Reno omokri for 12k,I de ment be that.
I want hear from orders weda how much them fit buy this plantain if they see it for market
Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nokio1: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
harvest is a way of Thanksgiving.. u are not. buying for its exact value you are trying yo generate funds for church projects.. t ruely that plantain fine pass reno bulaba blu
Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nokio1:
harvest is a way of Thanksgiving.. u are not. buying for its exact value you are trying yo generate funds for church projects.. t ruely that plantain fine pass reno bulaba blu
the plantain are so many i can't count it, one piller you will see a coconut and plantain added together
Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by cayorday89(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
See the plantain wey the MC say it cost 12k na inside church be this...ooo today was havest day, This make alot of people talking

Na bazaar sales be that, is that Celestial church be this, as the pics reminds me of my childhood days during juvenile harvests, banana trees from part of the decorations inside the church.
Since it's bazaar sales, the price is okay as it is meant for the rich or who God don answer the prayer who have extra money to give away.
Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
cayorday89:

Na bazaar sales be that, is that Celestial church be this, as the pics reminds me of my childhood days during juvenile harvests, banana trees from part of the decorations inside the church.
Since it's bazaar sales, the price is okay as it is meant for the rich or who God don answer the prayer who have extra money to give away.
This is lutheran church, the stuff na for rich kid
Re: See The 12K Plaintain (pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lalasticala. Seun. Mynd44. Nlfmod. Front page abeg i need more viewers

(1) (Reply)

Is Processed Food Healthy / How To Prepare African Chiceken Stew / The Breeze In Peanuts Sachet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.