Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic (6225 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Gbagura: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

True talk , I just dey pity the man
Pity yourself first because one shame you no get. You were boasting that he wouldn't get the ticket but God disgraced you and he got it. Shame still no make you realize he's your next president. You wey no dey claim your ibo ancestry shouldn't be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Olatundee001(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
If you use the PayPal payment method to receive money, from friends, families, business partner or clients from anywhere in the world.

I can help you receive safely and I also guarantee high rate of up to 600/$ on big funds and 500/$ on small funds. Hit me up now, let's deal. I accept old reputable nairaland escrow.
Reach me via my signature
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by dazzlingd(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, hw far? You mean you haven't deactivated yet? Hope you know APC presidential flagbearer is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Lol princeoflagos, was that noise making or what. Why is your account still active

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Benwallt(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is an unedited photo of Bola Tinubu and FFK in an event some days back and honestly , I feel nothing but pity for this old man. HE SHOULD BE RESTING AND PLAYING WITH HIS GRAND CHILDREN.

I may not be a fan of Tinubu but this is the inner-most soft side of me talking. Tinubu should rest in his old age .
Nlfpmod
ambitious person no dey rest until e achieve im dream. Tinubu is rattling everybody and Nigerians are loving him the more.
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Masterclass32: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu may not even be aware he is contesting to be president.
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by TheSameGuy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Show us your pop man's picture if he's as healthy as Tinubu

Ashiereoflagos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Nijablast: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

True talk , I just dey pity the man
Pity your useless father who has been unable to put you on the path of success all these years. Your inability to recognize your source is another grave error committed by your useless thing you call father. When did Igbo man become Prince of Lagos shocked shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by dheilaw1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is an unedited photo of Bola Tinubu and FFK in an event some days back and honestly , I feel nothing but pity for this old man. HE SHOULD BE RESTING AND PLAYING WITH HIS GRAND CHILDREN.

I may not be a fan of Tinubu but this is the inner-most soft side of me talking. Tinubu should rest in his old age .

Nlfpmod
Tinubu should rest has been you people's national anthem since way back, the man has refused to rest, yet to continued making noise. Why you don't you let him be and vote for whoever you think should become president? Or is it not within his constitutional right to contest?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by faceland: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
StrongandMighty:
The People that this man surrounds himself with doesn't like him at all, they just want a share of the money cause wetin be this?

The man is flitty rich. He give away ten of millions like it was 200 naira. For that, he can never have true friends. They all want to take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by faceland: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
Chai.
But FFK is the most lipsrsealed make I no talk.
Tinubu self no get sense why will he stay with someone as unstable as FFK? Well na politicians all of them be, they fit even dine with the devil.

Femi is a mad writer. When he smoke, he can write anything. Too bad he didn't practice law. If Tinibu pay him well, he can sell him and his Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
faceland:

The man is flitty rich. He give away ten of millions like it was 200 naira. For that, he can never have true friends. They all want to take.
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by IVORY2009(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olatundee001:
If you use the PayPal payment method to receive money, from friends, families, business partner or clients from anywhere in the world.

I can help you receive safely and I also guarantee high rate of up to 600/$ on big funds and 500/$ on small funds. Hit me up now, let's deal. I accept old reputable nairaland escrow.
Reach me via my signature

criminal
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by blackpanda: 3:55am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigerians will decide who's good for them

Yes so rest.
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Ttalk: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2022
Who should be more shameful if not the OP who denied his ancestral name to adopt the name of his enemy.

The joke is on you AshiereofImo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by ElSudani: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod

Professional wailer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Ttalk:
Who should be more shameful if not the OP who denied his ancestral name to adopt the name of his enemy.

The joke is on you AshiereofImo
I am omoluabi
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by zombieHUNTER: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2022
blackpanda:
Go and sleep. Tinubu is the next president grin

1 Share

Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Olatundee001(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2022
IVORY2009:

criminal
I have a question for you sir, have we transacted before and I failed to pay you.

Am sure you have been cheated severally. Give me a trial today and get the best experience. Bring your escrow too
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Piggyyeaster2: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod
ok
Re: Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic by Raskimonojendor: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
grin grin grin

He is now the President. Jagaban, their biggest nightmare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multi-billion Naira Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole Revealed. / Achebe, Okonjo-Iweala Among Top 100 Global Thinkers In 2012 / 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.