Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

YUSUF Datti...My Observation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YUSUF Datti...My Observation (1232 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YUSUF Datti...My Observation by charles009(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ok guys, The other day, someone opined that Datti is not doing enough regarding LP's quest and I believe the person is absolutely right.

I had to study Dati's Body language in all his outing with Obi and something seems fundamentally wrong with how He carries himself. From not wearing the LP uniform,to pretending He didn't see Obi when He made a monstrous entry into one of the Lawyers forum in Lagos, or to be too quick to shout no politicking when the congregation was chanting Obi in one of his episodes etc. I am a body language expert and I can boldly tell you three things

I, Either he feels playing second fiddle to Obi doesn't befit him.

2. He feels Obi's chances are unrealistic

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?

He needs to take a cue from Shetimma and Okowa.They could be termed ultimate opportunitist, God these folks are everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by tamdun: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Una don dey mount blame for datti head? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by kk2027: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
You should be more concerned about your candidate with lots of baggages, be more concerned that people cant make a head or tail of what Tinubu is saying when he's addressing people.
Man be sounding so incoherent

Datti is doing his bit, him and PO are not the normal Nigeria politicians, and with that combo, Nigeria shall be great again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by Pwettylinda(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thiefnubuu from the look of things may not last and Shethiefma might take over

Tinubu is seriously ill and Shethiefma knows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by Asgard73: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
He understands what Soludo said about Obi..

He knows Obi is a time waster … on petals .. and he must ride .

Even his family feels betrayed ..

But man must put up face ..

You’re right on all 3.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by kk2027: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
After attacking Obi endlessly to no avail, they now turn to Datti

Tinubu supporters always trying to distract us from facing the real questions surrounding their candidate whose identity remains unknown like Okowa pointed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by ganisucks(f): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
charles009:
Ok guys, The other day, someone opined that Datti is not doing enough regarding LP's quest and I believe the person is absolutely right.

I had to study Dati's Body language in all his outing with Obi and something seems fundamentally wrong with how He carries himself. From not wearing the LP uniform,to pretending He didn't see Obi when He made a monstrous entry into one of the Lawyers forum in Lagos, or to be too quick to shout no politicking when the congregation was chanting Obi in one of his episodes etc. I am a body language expert and I can boldly tell you three things

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?

Believe what you want to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by ganisucks(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
You should be more concerned about your candidate with lots of baggages, be more concerned that people cant make a head or tail of what Tinubu is saying when he's addressing people

Man be sounding so incoherent

Datti is doing his bit, him and PO are not the normal Nigeria politicians, and with that combo, Nigeria shall be great again

This seems to be their new strategy. They started it yesterday. Datti is silently destroying Atiku's stranglehold in the north, so they have began spreading rumors and insinuations. Desperado peoples.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by ganisucks(f): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Asgard73:
He understands what Soludo said about Obi..

He knows Obi is a time waster … on petals .. and he must ride .

Even his family feels betrayed ..

But man must put up face ..

You’re right on all 3.

Is this Mikano's new strategy?

5 Likes

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by hedonido: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
charles009:

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?
I somewhat share similar sentiments. I desperately hope that he just feels 'their' chances are unrealistic. Mainly because he perhaps fears that his North wouldn't vote for 'nyamiri' at this time. More so an nyaniri that is not the consensus candidate of the establishment.

But I also fear that it could be a combination of all three.

4 Likes

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by BATified2023: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
charles009:

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?
he knows fully well that obi won’t win n he knows how igbos have insulted the collective intelligence of the north

He doesn’t want to get involved too much so it won’t jeopardize his future career

Right now he’s seen more as an outcast n that’s y he’s playing smart

3 Likes

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by ElSudani: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
They are beginning to "Soludonize" Datti Yusuf. The threats would soon follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by owobokiri(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
hedonido:

I somewhat share similar sentiments. I desperately hope that he just feels 'their' chances are unrealistic. Mainly because he perhaps fears that his North wouldn't vote for 'nyamiri' at this time. More so an nyaniri that is not the consensus candidate of the establishment.

But I also fear that it could be a combination of all three.
Nyamiri Kee u dia..
Bunch of ethnophobes masquerading as patriots.
Thank God una time finally don dey expire.
No campaign strategy, no positive messaging. Just tribalism and more tribalism
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by Asgard73: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

Is this Mikano's new strategy?

Na you dey your profile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by kk2027: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
charles009:

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?

He needs to take a cue from Shetimma and Okowa.They could be termed ultimate opportunitist, God these folks are everywhere.

Says someone whose candidate just defined a townhall meeting

What is a townhall meeting? grin angry

A townhall meetinh is hula balalo laba loola
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by blank(f): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

This seems to be their new strategy. They started it yesterday. Datti is silently destroying Atiku's stranglehold in the north, so they have began spreading rumors and insinuations. Desperado peoples.

How is he doing this? I can't see it? Even in his native Kaduna. He should show workings.

Edit:
I now see why he was chosen. Man has a sound mind and a good grasp of the economy. Also not easily intimidated.

1 Like

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by LesbianBoy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
OP I noticed it too

I know some obidients will come here and argue but let me give them a recent example to work with, their visit to rivers state. Watch datti body language through out as wike talked praising Peter obi and while Peter obi took over the microphone to talk.

Something is not right

1 Like

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by BlazinGlory40: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
charles009:

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?

What I think is that you should quit opening useless threads

1 Like

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
After attacking Obi endlessly to no avail, they now turn to Datti

Tinubu supporters always trying to distract us from facing the real questions surrounding their candidate whose identity remains unknown like Okowa pointed

They've turned to Datti.

Tgue don't know that guy.

If Datti should be allowed to talk or act , these bandits will call for truce.
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by charles009(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
I am pro LP, just making an observation
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by buckeyemedia: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2022
charles009:

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?

All of the above.
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by buckeyemedia: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2022
charles009:
I am pro LP, just making an observation
Labor Prisoner.

1 Like

Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by jerk: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Detractors and paid urchin's. Datti is 100% sure of victory for LP. He's a perfect gentleman and knows what he's doing.
All your findings are not in line and therefore rendered null and void.
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by blank(f): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
ganisucks:

I apologize once again. You are absolutely correct. The man is incredible and doing a great work in the North. He is areal MVP although a silent mover.
Re: YUSUF Datti...My Observation by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
charles009:

3. He is a stooge.

What do you guys think?

You're on the right path. It is a large dose of number one. Obi is such an unpresidential candidate and cowardly leader that it is only the likes of Datti who have no choice but to reluctantly back him.

If you look at all Nigeria's leaders, who have free choice, you will see virtually non is behind Obi. Not even those from his region.

It was the same with GEJ who it was rumored Dambazau (COAS) and Gusau (NSA) used to mock and ignore when he called simply because they did not respect him and felt he does not have the mettle to be President.

Ditto for Datti with Obi. Datti is just doing what he has to do. He does not respect Obi because he is a Nigeria. Politician who knew Obi and his level very well before the image laundering IPOB are trying to rebrand Obi with today.

No Nigerian leader respects or rate Obi because he is a very underwhelming, cowardly and unfit leader . That is the truth of the matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Loan Bill, Attempt To Abandon Public Funding Universities - ASUU / Pictures From APC Grassroot Rally In Doma LGA, Nasarawa State / Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Arrive Niger State For LP Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.