Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DSTheGreat: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: . by DSTheGreat: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by DSTheGreat: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nlfpmod
RoyalRoy
Myynd44
Re: . by Ovieemmanuel: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
DSTheGreat:
Nlfpmod
RoyalRoy
Myynd44
do nothing . Just sit and watch your friends mum been passed around. Nonsense so she has been able to stop the man from infidelity.
Re: . by DSTheGreat: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: . by Ovieemmanuel: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
DSTheGreat:

You didn't read the post clearly, read it again, she isn't being passed around, she just went ahead to unofficialy get married to someone else
the person in question is not officially married to her. When he is tired he would give chance for another man. That's life bro
Re: . by chinae(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pls rewrite as your post isn't explicit
Re: . by frozen70(f): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2022
DSTheGreat:
my mum left my dad some years ago due to infidelity, without divorcing him, she went ahead to have an affair with someone else, though my dad neglected his kids for some years, he is seeking to see those kids and my mum is hiding them from him, what do I do?, I'm sick and tired of it all

Pls let that not bother you, face your future let your dad face the problem that made him to separate from his wife

If he had known that he will need to see the children, he will not neglect them and his wife will not move on
Re: . by Mindlog: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2022
DSTheGreat:
my mum left my dad some years ago due to infidelity, without divorcing him, she went ahead to have an affair with someone else, though my dad neglected his kids for some years, he is seeking to see those kids and my mum is hiding them from him, what do I do?, I'm sick and tired of it all

How old were the children when their father neglected them and how old are they now?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Allow your parents to sort themselves out.
Re: . by culf: 4:03am On Nov 21, 2022
DSTheGreat:

Let he not waste her time, she better allow him take responsibility of those children because if she suffer train them alone, they go still go find their father.

(1) (Reply)

Cannot Tell If Am In Love Or Not / Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? / British Women Spoil British Men With Over Tolerance. Why Is It So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.