Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Have Your Say: Twins Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Your Say: Twins Wedding (1030 Views)

Nigerians, What Is Your Say On This? / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by bamdil(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hello fellow nairalanders,
Wonders shall never end.
Can you imagine if you are in this situation, what will you do?
You were given birth to as twins but during your birth you were seperated from your twin sister,a family adopted your twin sister while you were adopted by another family, later on in life, you got to know this lady and fell in love, you married her, but after the wedding you discovered that you married your twin sister. What will you do?
Yoruba people will say " Eje n run" which simply means the guy smell his blood and fell in love.
Where i come from it is an Abomination for this to happen.
But you can check it out yourself @ www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article677584.ece
No be dem say, na true i dey yan.

Wetin you for do, if na you it happen to?
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by beauty101(f): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2008
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by ikamefa(f): 4:11am On Jan 13, 2008
what will i do? divorce my twin

if i aint pregnant for him yet

move as far away from him as i can ( if we live in the same country move out for him)

c o s discovering he is my twinny changes errthing!
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by ifyalways(f): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2008
@ika what if you are already pregnant?
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by ikamefa(f): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2008
ifyalways:

@ika what if you are already pregnant?

haaaaaaaaaa ! wahala go dey oh shocked

what are we going to call that child? my sister? grin or my niece or nephew? undecided

we've not even started talking about diseases due to siblings procreating shocked
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
ikamefa:

what are we going to call that child? my sister? grin or my niece or nephew? undecided

we've not even started talking about diseases due to siblings procreating shocked

LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy
guess the child wud be given to the aunties/uncles that seperated us at birth. undecided
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by bamie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
ikamefa:

It's a simple name you will give the child, "MYSTERY". Or "ABOMINATION".
grin grin grin
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by ifyalways(f): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2008
ikamefa:

abeg tell me more abt the diseases . cheesy

@bamie lol tongue
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by sulad82i(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2010
The child name will be Ibidapò.
Re: Have Your Say: Twins Wedding by chidyke77(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
I hav heard such a story b4 bt dat one differ a bit coz their parents were alive only dat d got seperated and remarried bt they had a twin b4 dat whch d father took d male child and mother d female. Its a long story bt wat i wl do in ths situation is to end the affair and then take her as my sister. I dnt think d urge to have intimacy wt her wl come up again.

(1) (Reply)

Beware: New Strategy Of Scammers / What Are The Basic Requirements For Divorce. / Trouble Aunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.