Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. (909 Views)

My Journey After Graduation In 2012 / My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details / Make Money Silently And Consistently While Others Still Analyze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by sanniabiola(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Greenscientist:
This is my 6th month in domaining with no sales. i even get depressed by other people sales report, why will someone be making over a thousand dollar and I am unable to make $100? I guess the difference is in the knowledge and the experience the person have.

I will stop buying names and start reading to get the knowledge and the experience needed. Hopefully, I will also make a thousand dollars sometimes in the future.

Send Ur acct number

I will transfer 4k to you
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Send Ur acct number

See blessing, Thanks bro.

I'll message you on WhatsApp.
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Send Ur acct number

See blessing, Thanks bro.

I'll message you on WhatsApp.
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Money is good. I saw some four Letters domain flying about today in a group I was, had it been I have money, I would have bought some me of those domain and list for atleast $$$$$

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Nafseini: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Information Products as Digital Products

Information products are some of the most popular digital products available for sale on the World Wide Web. These particular items are just what they sound like, just as their name obviously suggests to those who read it. Information products, or infoproducts as they are sometimes called, are full of information. This information is then passed on, from the seller to the consumer in an electronic manner. The process is quick, easy and effective. It is enjoyable for all involved! Regardless of how you choose to package your information products, it is undeniable that information products are some of the most popular options available to those who are looking to sell and make money with digital products. Everyone is searching for information, either for personal or professional gain. Why shouldn’t you be earning some of the money that goes into this industry every single day?

First, decide how you are going to sell your product. Some people are able to create their own online directory to house their digital products. This is a fairly simple option available to business owners and individuals who already have their own website. Social networking sites are very popular and effective, so it is important to try to implement them into your promotion of digital products. Forums such as MySpace and Facebook offer a number of advertising opportunities for individuals who are interested in promoting their products. One of the natural benefits of digital products is the speed with which individuals are able to obtain the products they desire. How To Build A 6 Figure Business Selling Digital Products Online?Fast Product Creation Methods

There are a number of fast product creations available for selling online. Many people who are interested in online sales appreciate products that can be sold quickly because this will allow them to amass a greater amount of profits in a shorter amount of time – and who couldn’t use that in this day and age with the economy being in the state that it is presently in? So what many people inquire about is exactly what these products are and what options individuals have when they way to sell fast product creations online. Here are some of the most popular options for those who are interested in selling fast product creations in the online market: eBooks: This is probably the most complex and opportunistic option available when it comes to fast product creations. For the most part, this is because of the wide number of topics eBooks are able to span. Many people are looking all over for information. The Internet is one place from which individuals search for information. For people who have the time to do the research and create their own eBooks, this is a great opportunity. However, this option does not require that everyone interested in fast product creations do the research and write their own eBooks. Rather, it is possible to purchase eBooks specifically for resale. Since this does not offer unique information like individually created eBooks do, individuals who are interested in selling eBooks for resale typically have to invest more in the marketing of their available digital products.

Music: Music files are also fast product creations for those who are musically inclined. It is important to note that music files are subject to certain laws and regulations when it comes to their sale and distribution. For example, most of the time, music files need to be unique and personally created in order to be offered for sale online, otherwise this may cause a number of legal problems.

Art: Art files include photography, graphics, pictures and other such works. Again, these items need to be either personally created or legally available for reselling. Artwork is in high demand because there are so many websites, books, and the like which require artwork. Many people are looking to find acceptable and enticing artwork at a low price and for those who are able to create such works of art, offering their files as downloadable products is a wonderful way to make some money.

Digital products are those which can be purchased and sold online, in an electronic manner. There are many products which can be bought and sold online, but the majority of these are physical products. Digital products are digital in nature. They are not physical. They can be stored on the computer and transferred from business owner to client, electronically. This provides instant gratification for the business owner, who receives their money immediately, as well as for the client, who is able to download and enjoy their item without waiting longer than the time it takes for the download to complete itself. Popular digital products include eBooks, software, art creations, videos and music. These are but some of the options businesses have when it comes to digital products. Digital products are great as a business. They are easy to make and easy to sell. They do not require any storage and to keep them current very little work needs to be done. Almost every dollar made is one hundred percent profit. How many other new businesses can offer these kinds of statistics?

I just wanted to let you know about this BRAND NEW product I have just released called "Digital Product School".

This product is all about how to create and sell your own digital products online. Anyone with zero experience can do this. If you think you can't you need to discover exactly how you can inside Digital Product School.

Having your own products lets you:

Sell them and keep 100% of the profits

Build a real online business that you own

Build your own customer base

Build your customer list (huge asset)

Offer affiliates commission to sell your product for you

Be in control of what you are selling

Have full control of all aspects of your business

etc. You can create and sell your own digital products and truly thrive in the online world when you know exactly how.

Get started today on learning exactly how YOU can create and sell your own profitable digital products.

You don't need any sort of experience at all, you just need the right plan and the willingness to take consistent action.

Anyone could do this!

STEP 1: Research a product idea

STEP 2: Create a product already proven to sell in a niche with high demand

STEP 3: Drive traffic to your product and/ or get affiliates on board to sell your product for you

STEP 4: Make sales, revenue, and profit!

STEP 5: Rinse and repeat

SIMPLE!

However, most people get stuck on how to actually create a digital product that will sell.

Most people never create their own product because they think they cant. They opt to become an affiliate instead because they think it's easier.

The truth is once you learn a few simple steps, creating your own products is easy.

Also creating and selling your own digital products will be the "thing" that will finally make you the big life-changing money online.

Just look at how all the guru's online sell their own products! This is where the money is!

Everything you need to know about creating and selling your own products is covered inside Digital Product School.

You will get access to COPYWRITING MASTER CLASS AND PAYPAL TO MILLIONS as a bonus for purchasing the DIGITAL PRODUCT SCHOOL

*WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE MASTER CLASS*

📌Full Digital Marketing course

📌High Quality Video And Audio Training

📌Full Copywriting course

📌Educative Copywriting Ebooks

📌Videos On Copywriting

📌Swipe Files For Copywriters

📌Full PayPal to millions course

📌Five business model that can fetch you a million in Four months

📌How to change your billing address on PayPal

📌How to fund your PayPal account

📌 5 PayPal business models of making 6 digit income with PayPal.

How To Get Audience and Lead Generation

📌Ebook on Organice traffic creation,What money follows

📌Sell Like Crazy by Sabri Suby and the sell like crazy resources

📌Ebooks on digital marketing and personal development

📌Podcasts ,motivational videos and social media marketing videos and strategies

📌A website you can download books for free and resell them

📌A digital product ebooks.

📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌

*📌All these are worth 100$ But I won’t Take That From you*

*📌If You Don’t Come From A Rich Family let A Rich Family Come From you*✨🙏

*📌Get All These Including A Lifetime Mentorship From Me*

*📌Get All These For 50GHS Or 3000Naira,Available for a limited time Only*

*📌Price Goes Back To 200GHS or 15,000 After 72Hours*

*📌Get These Course And Be Financially Free in 3Months*

Grab Your Copy of "Digital Product School" Today At the Link Below:

https:///np9y3c

I recommend you head over to the link below to grab your copy of "Digital Product School" TODAY!

https:///np9y3c

To finally learn how to become a "digital product creation master".

Take control and get Digital Product School Today and see where this leads you.
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by SuperOnyi: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Greenscientist:

shocked

Bro, please how do you do your keyword and niche research? And how many words do your books normally contain? I follow your diary
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Bro, please how do you do your keyword and niche research? And how many words do your books normally contain? I follow your diary

Nothing special bro. I'm still a learner too.

I don't count words, but my book are usually above 100 pages on a Statement book size.
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by SuperOnyi: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Greenscientist:

Nothing special bro. I'm still a learner too.

I don't count words, but my book are usually above 100 pages on a Statement book size.

shocked

Why exactly am I doing wrong? You mean 100+ pages on a 5*8 book size? So, you just check out top books on a certain category and replicate?

Hmmm, anyhow, thanks.
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by Greenscientist: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Why exactly am I doing wrong? You mean 100+ pages on a 5*8 book size? So, you just check out top books on a certain category and replicate?

Hmmm, anyhow, thanks.

There are two ways to searching for title to write;

1. Modelling for an already selling book

2. Using amazon search bar and suggestion expander.

Either of the two, there are two thing you should look out for;

1. Competition
2. Profitability - First 3-5 books BSR

For example, the new book i want to write hava a competiton of around 1000 and BSR of average 30k.
Re: My Journey To Making Money Consistently Online. by SuperOnyi: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Greenscientist:

There are two ways to searching for title to write;

1. Modelling for an already selling book

2. Using amazon search bar and suggestion expander.

Either of the two, there are two thing you should look out for;

1. Competition
2. Profitability - First 3-5 books BSR

For example, the new book i want to write hava a competiton of around 1000 and BSR of average 30k.

shocked

Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police Force Interview, When Is It? / Civil And Structural Engineers Must Read This: / 5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.