Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,551 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sunday Corner W/mosesca - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sunday Corner W/mosesca (164 Views)

I'm In A Tight Corner. What Should I Do? / Balancing Workload Effectively W/mosesca / Do You Think ONE CORNER Is A HOMOSEXUAL ? Check Out 5 Things About One Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Corner W/mosesca by MosesCannyAmah: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Happy Sunday.

Welcome to Week 47.

5 more weeks to the end of 2022.

It's the right time to start making plans for 2023.

Need some help on how?

A thread

1. REVIEW 2022

This is a serious task which I advice you set out at least 1 week to embark on.

You can't correct what's wrong when you're not aware of it, neither can you improve on what's right when you're not aware of it.

Going through 2022 and noting what you did right and wrong is the very first step to planning your 2023, and this review must not be done SHABBILY.

The quality of time you invest in doing this review will pay off and show in your results next year.

You can't find gold if you don't dig DEEP. You can only find the hidden truths of how this way went when you dig deep.

Week 47 can be dedicated to this goal.

2. PLAN ON PAPER

One of the reasons most people don't achieve their yearly goals or any goals at all, is because they don't put their goals down on PAPER.

Life gets pretty busy as we move on and your goals will fizzle out of your mind if you leave it there.

Remember times when an idea or a task which you needed you work on flashed in your mind and later on was nowhere to be found? Yes, this is exactly how your goals will vanish into thin ear till another year passes. �

One more thing, don't plan on a random paper - a sheet of paper, your school or work jotters, your diary, e.t.c. Get a GOALS BOOK i.e. a book dedicated to writing down your goals.

Yes, get one. It's also handy when it's SMALL and can easily be carried about.

3. TAKE ACTION

This is among the list of causes why many don't achieve their goals.

Your goals won't come to reality by just being thought of or penned down on paper. No way, if not, everyone would be rich!!!

Action is the bridge between DESIRE and ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Trust me, you'll get FRUSTRATED by the end of next year when you pick up your GOALS BOOK and find out that you've strayed far from your goals and have achieved nothing. I've experienced it and you may have as well.

So, you need to deduce the NECESSARY actions you need to take for your goal to come to reality.

Note that each goal will have it's own requirement or as I call it, PRICE.

Note them down and arrange them to know which will be done daily, weekly or monthly and begin taking the necessary action.

I'm sure with these few tips, your 2023 will be very blissful and you'll achieve more.

Don't bemoan 2022. It's not over yet.

Instead of feeling sad that you didn't achieve much, you can do this:

START LAYING THE RIGHT FOUNDATION FOR 2023.

I know you'll be great.

If you loved this, you can come over to my WhatsApp Community where I share valuable contents easily, hit the link below:

ConnectWithMosesCA

See you at the TOP �
For it can only be the TOP �

#TimeManagementCoach

(1) (Reply)

Professional Hairstylist needed in Egbeda, Lagos / Gennaro Brooks-church - A Famous Green Builder / The Content You Need Today - Jan 3 , 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.