Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide (3329 Views)

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by Abdu81: 3:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
These men know the truth already grin. They're only beating about the bush

Ofcourse they do.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by Ruggedniggaone: 3:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Zombidients will worship Adesina for a month untill he say another thing that is contrary to their view Adesina is save from obi mobs for now grin
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 21, 2022
calebbintus:

You don't see how your Obi is running from pillar to Post? Crusade to Crusade. While BAT is relaxing. That's the difference between someone who long ago planned & a neophyte day dreamer. Obi is not praying for that election to hold trust me
okey na election day we will understand
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by obyrich(m): 5:56am On Nov 21, 2022
calebbintus:

You don't see how your Obi is running from pillar to Post? Crusade to Crusade. While BAT is relaxing. That's the difference between someone who long ago planned & a neophyte day dreamer. Obi is not praying for that election to hold trust me
BAT is relaxing by holding several meetings with CAN and PFN? In time, we will know who is not praying for the election to hold.
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by Bobloco: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2022
calebbintus:

Lol. The last time Buhari made this statement was in APC Presidential primary and we all know the scores. You all too naive. BAT has no challenger in 2023 election

Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by GoooodHardDick: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2022
calebbintus:

Lol. You naive. So a sitting government will make laws that will decrease its own electoral chances? Before you heard about naira redesign & BVAS, APC had already finished with their mathematics.

You seem so confident that APC will rig this election in favour to Tinubu. What a pity! People like you are the problem of this country. I hope you'll not commit suicide when Obi is finally declared winner of the election
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2022
So be it too
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by colestephan86: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Signed and sealed obi is ur next president go write it down
I assure you, obi won't win the election
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by ariesbull: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2022
calebbintus:

Lol. The last time Buhari made this statement was in APC Presidential primary and we all know the scores. You all too naive. BAT has no challenger in 2023 election
blabla Blu Blu hullaboo
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by 4song: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by AcuraZDX: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2022
cc: nlfpmod fp.

You viewed this news and ignored it. Why?
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by calebbintus: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You seem so confident that APC will rig this election in favour to Tinubu. What a pity! People like you are the problem of this country. I hope you'll not commit suicide when Obi is finally declared winner of the election

Nothing like rigging. Life is a Democracy. You don't like Tinubu, I don't like Obi. Obedient will learn about Politics in February. Buhari in the North used to have ds Delusion thinking he can win by regional sentiments. You guys only see those with you with no awareness of the multitudes against you. That's pure delusion. Atleast Tinubu knows his haters, the insignificant noisy 5% as usual.
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by GoooodHardDick: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
calebbintus:

Nothing like rigging. Life is a Democracy. You don't like Tinubu, I don't like Obi. Obedient will learn about Politics in February. Buhari in the North used to have ds Delusion thinking he can win by regional sentiments. You guys only see those with you with no awareness of the multitudes against you. That's pure delusion. Atleast Tinubu knows his haters, the insignificant noisy 5% as usual.

Unfortunately son, I'm from Edo State and Edo has nothing to do with the igbos

Be rest assured that HE president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi is your next president come 2023
Re: If Nigerians Decide Next Year That It Is Obi They Want, So Be It—Buhari's Aide by calebbintus: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Unfortunately son, I'm from Edo State and Edo has nothing to do with the igbos

Be rest assured that HE president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi is your next president come 2023

Okoro you did not learn from Nnamdi Kanu promising you Biafra to now doing sit at home to ensure his very release from Zoo Prison, you've jumped to Obi Promising you Presidency. Always dreaming big, big impossible dreams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labor Party Clearly Winning Benue State / States, Lgs Get Authorization To Generate And Distribute Electricity / FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.