Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano (31061 Views)

Bukayo Saka Funds 120 Life-changing Operations For Nigerian Children / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses / Watch Video Of Arsenal Wonderkid Bukayo Saka Has He Made A Terrific Dribble And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano by longifilis(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Northurmate:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/63677733
God bless you!
Making the people Happier on and off the pitch
You've done well
Saka
Re: Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano by Nirvana101: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Judolisco:
I mean the English press don't rate him as highly as foden and mount.... Saka to me is better than rashford and sancho

Mount was voted Chelsea's best player back to back when they won the biggest competition in European football (UCL)

Foden is a serial PL winner and a starter for King Pep which is not easy. Saka is yet to win anything tangible. You don't expect English press to sing his name like those two. Both won "big" trophies as starters.

Yes Saka is better than Scamcho and Sir Marcus Rashford PhD.
Re: Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano by Biafranodogwu55: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
MzErica:
Saka is the greatest England young player right now. I'm not surprise at all, because he has yoruba blood running in his vein.

Same can't be said about those people all they know is how to traffick narcotics to Asia countries.

I heard Yemen and afganistan is more peaceful than their region currently. What a shame!
Coming from someone that knows nothing other than sex...

SMH
Re: Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano by Shadysen: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
BigBelleControl:

Arsenal is not winning the league, take that to the bank.
no, you can take it to your bank, my bank dont accept trash, thanks.
Re: Bukayo Saka has Sponsored 'Life-Changing Operations' For 120 Children In Kano by Khris909(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Feels good to be connected to your origin
am really impressed by his action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth / Barcelona 2-0 Espanyol: Lionel Messi Dribbles An Espanyol Player, Fans React / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.