Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted (50257 Views)

Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by justtee42k: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2022
iwaeda:

Trump is not going to win election in USA again. grin grin grin grin

You be God?
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by juman(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Stupid American politicians.
They are very very stupid politicians.
How come a pathological liar is their boss in American politics?

I dislike American politicians, they are grossly overrated.
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by juman(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2022
American politics is nonsense.
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Aladiautos(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Great new!
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by BluntCrazeMan: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:

Who run the world? Girlssss
Eeiidiott Billionaires Rather..

Not Girlssss
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by gaspology(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:

True... that's why you are called Runs girls grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:
I**diot billionaire. Paid $44b just to reinstate Donald Trump
Another proof that some girls think through their anus

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Anndrew(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
tamdun:
what about this one grin
lolz,I swear,d guy just dey catch cruise..Twitter is more fun now..
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Kingcalls: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Oche211:

Brutality... You the mind her?

If Elon musk just smile at her, she will not only be wet, fountains will gush from the hole between her legs

She will literally ra.pe him to claim child benefits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Oluwaseunomo: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Oche211:

If Elon musk just smile at her, she will not only be wet, fountains will gush from the hole between her legs
grin grin grin grin volcano eruption forming bitches
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Access25: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Must you display your stupidity here again.
amaka4obiiiie:
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Goahead(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2022
He never posted that

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Awise09(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:
Don't you know money intoxicates, till when you have small million in your account before you have the feeding.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:
You are worst than Elon Musk, because you are poor and an idiat grin poor people always angry at wealthy people and telling them how they should behave. Elon Musk is worh $217 billion, how much are you and your whole village worth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Poleski: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2022
Musk is running twitter down. Trump's failing app "Truth" will force him back on twitter. The buffoon has no shame.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by MztaIkp(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Another banger

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Johel(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

E no concern you...

same way ediot boys fly girls like you around just to get into your pants..

Omo, u don kill pesin o.. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by womenareapezz: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

E no concern you...

does that animal even wear pants? undecided
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by BRATISLAVA: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
juman:
Stupid American politicians.
They are very very stupid politicians.
How come a pathological liar is their boss in American politics?

I dislike American politicians, they are grossly overrated.

In which country isn't a pathological liar their president?
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by MrBONE2(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:
grin
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by jessylaurel(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2022
HonNL:
After an online poll on Twitter, Elon Musk has reinstated Donald Trump's Twitter account banned since after Jan 06 Capitol riots.

Trump, however, has moved to Truth Social and has insisted he won't return to Twitter.

Elon Musk has posted some funny meme on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1594470952187805696?t=x4EdjxiD337kymsVvK_Vww&s=19

The Elon musk is troublesome o grin[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by Angrygoat: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2022
In trumps voice. Fake news
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by jclassiq(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:

The biggest joke is on Elon musk.

He played himself.

Now, trump is ignoring him and he is baiting him with meme. Lol

Hé think say meme go solve everything.
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by cl0r0x: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Must plans to buy Tiktok and delete it.
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by BreakingNews21: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2022
BreakingNews21:
Hmmm, I keep hearing that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a part owner of Twitter, and finally found some online evidence, if its not faked or photoshopped. I also read that the Saudis (custodians of the Sacred Mosque in Mecca) recently gave Mr. Trump's son-law $2 billion for whatever. We live in a very complex world.

'Elon Musk is Wolf in Sheep's Clothing'
https://henrymakow.com/2022/11/elon-musk-is-wolf-in-sheep.html

Musk and Trump are both getting dey hustle on with the Arabs. money is good. wink

The New York Times

Trump Family’s Newest Partners: Middle Eastern Governments

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-family-s-newest-partners-middle-eastern-governments/ar-AA14lbcS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=343b003191db484ea4229b28bb251d0b
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by FuckTheMod: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:

Lol
Deluded or-deh grin
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by VOR2019: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
So that's how you see it! Shortly we shall know who is the ..........
amaka4obiiiie:
So that's how you see it! Shortly we shall know who is the ..........
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

E no concern you...

Savagery!
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by bonnyhope: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Oche211:

You guys are looking for small opportunity to ridicule ladies
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:

Who built the WORLD you claim you run?
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by ogbonti: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
amaka4obiiiie:

Trump has nothing less than 100 million followers on. Twitter - no be beans oooo Trump got nothing less than 75 million votes in an American Presidential election - no be garri ooo

Trump will forever be known as a former US President - a title that 1 out of 350 million American people can only achieve in their lifetime -

Trump was once the most powerful man in the world of 6 Billion people too for 4 whole years

He is a billionaire, real estate moghul - a father to multilinaire kids and in-law to Billionaire Jared Kushner

my friend - who are you in your small family at okokomaiko and what is your father’s level at Ajegunle ? grin

come online dey yan opata like say you and Donald Trump sh it na mate
Re: Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted by 77up(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na this one sock me pass grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) / NCC Reveals List Of Unapproved Phones In Nigerian Markets That Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.