Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Waec Held Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Held Results (37636 Views)

Waec 2014 With Held results is out / Waec Held My Result / Held Results Released By Waec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Held Results by favourodiase02: 3:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks to Mr Dele for helping me to upgrade and release my waec gce withheld result, when I thought there is no hope that is when he came along. If you know that you sat for the exam and you know that your performances were very poor pls all you have to do is to call him on 08114555704
Re: Waec Held Results by Cristabel11: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2015
I checked all my 2014 waec gce results and my results was withheld, i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office to see if he can help me just as i heard from so many friends that he helped them to release their result. My results is out successful today after i contacted him and i am so happy about it and if you need help to get your withheld results just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by Cristabel11: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
I checked all my 2014 waec gce results and my results was withheld, i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office to see if he can help me just as i heard from so many friends that he helped them to release their result. My results is out successful today after i contacted him in just 6 hours and i am so happy about because i also made all my subjects and if you need help to get your withheld results just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: Waec Held Results by BrendaIdikwu: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Happiest moment in my life,all my waec gce was withheld but today it was released by Mr Andrew a very high person in the waec office, for those who don't know him yet or you are still in doubt if this upgrading he does is real? I advice you contact him for he is capable and have the full power to upgrade or release waec gce withheld result in a twinkle of an eye. You can contact him on (08152240666) as this was also some one said good things about him and publicized his number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.