Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) (14120 Views)

FG Lifts Ban On Cryptocurrency, Introduces Taxation Instead / CBN New Policy On Cryptocurrency: What You Should Know / Keystone Bank Disowns Ex-staff, Fake Investment Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by NaijaCover(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by vickydevoka(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dshocker:
Due to poverty in the land, Nigerians despite seeing this news, will still invest in it.
That’s not poverty. It’s greed. Where are the getting the money from
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Kobicove(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Scammers are ready to go to any extent to deceive people!
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by OladapoF(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice. I hope the general public will take note of this important notice from the Access Bank
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by olaeffect(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ireportlive:

It's not about them having anything to do with it, it's about them not allowing Banks and Fintech use Citizens deposit on such volatile asset that was bound to crashes without anyone being held accountable

E.g L U N O and F X T

Please what happened to LUNO?
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kudos to access Bank for this timely information. He who has ears should listen
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Goldbw122(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Everyone just have to be very careful in order not to fall victim of Fraudsters. Access Bank has done the right thing by informing the general public
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
chigator2:

premium trash. Crypto has no positive future as a financial investment. It can only be applied as money and ledger purposes. You can't be hoping to 10x or 100x in crypto again. That cycle is way gone and it only happened because US printed and released covid relief funds. Nothing else.

Thanks for your opinion, it's subjective and remains same until proven otherwise.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
That useless bank that wont allow people access their money?

Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Realtord43: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Rippers are constantly exploring new innovations to get at their unsuspecting but greedy victims.

If you want to blow in crypto, just buy those nice tokens built to ease real life problems now that the market is at it's lowest point.

Remember
Gala games
SHIBA
Near Protocol
Fantom
Graph
Decentraland
Sand Box

Meanwhile na free financial suggestion I just dish out so. Remember to say thank you in two years time when you don dey smile.

Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by RelevantUpdates: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
chigator2:

premium trash. Crypto has no positive future as a financial investment. It can only be applied as money and ledger purposes. You can't be hoping to 10x or 100x in crypto again. That cycle is way gone and it only happened because US printed and released covid relief funds. Nothing else.

LoL...you are still very naive about Cryptos.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by chigator2: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
RelevantUpdates:

LoL...you are still very naive about Cryptos.

Please educate me. If you are not doing yield farming on a stable currency like USDT just remove your capital or prepare to get rekt . It's all a house of cards, if market cap no drop or liquidity crisis na North Korea hackers go chop una funds.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by RelevantUpdates: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
chigator2:

Please educate me. If you are not doing yield farming on a stable currency like USDT just remove your capital or prepare to get rekt . It's all a house of cards, if market cap no drop or liquidity crisis na North Korea hackers go chop una funds.

I don't do those stuffs.

I own and operate my personal crypto which is already fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain.

POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

A Utility Coin with Clear and Defined Purposes.

There's alot The CryptoWorld has to offer if Scammers can be avoided and The People Thoroughly Educated

Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Ijb11: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Blaqputin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Rippers are constantly exploring new innovations to get at their unsuspecting but greedy victims.

If you want to blow in crypto, just buy those nice tokens built to ease real life problems now that the market is at it's lowest point.

Remember
Gala games
SHIBA
Near Protocol
Fantom
Graph
Decentraland
Sand Box

Meanwhile na free financial suggestion I just dish out so. Remember to say thank you in two years time when you don dey smile.

Ur head correct, but these one don cast already. Better to ape in at projects from it's inception.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Blaqputin:

Ur head correct, but these one don cast already. Better to ape in at projects from it's inception.

Like which and which?
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Mjuu1: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Remember
Gala games
SHIBA
Near Protocol
Fantom
Graph
Decentraland
Sand Box

Slow down bro, Covid lockdown made GameFi tokens go wild and bullish. The Decentraland is overhyped; no reasonable activity going on on the Metaverse. This means no use case. Tokens without use cases will crash, even in the advent of another bull run.

Go for tokens with reasonable use cases, rather than meme coins and tokens that thrived based on hype.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
olaeffect:

Please what happened to LUNO?

FTX effect, the company that owns it lost billions to the FTX scandal.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by firfinch(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
chigator2:

You may have to explore what made something as worthless as 10 cents when it started in 2009 or so, rose to 1 usd and 68k usd over time, I'm certain COVID happened in late 2019 and climax 2020, have you ever heard of crypto halving? #ReadforKnowledge. Sometimes you don't have to be convinced just #ReadForFun
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by chigator2: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2022
firfinch:
You may have to explore what made something as worthless as 10 cents when it started in 2009 or so, rose to 1 usd and 68k usd over time, I'm certain COVID happened in late 2019 and climax 2020, have you ever heard of crypto halving? #ReadforKnowledge. Sometimes you don't have to be convinced just #ReadForFun

What determines the monetary value of an asset ; it is the net inflow or purchase demand that does that. That means if current holders of crypto decide to entirely pull out, crypto prices would be decimated throughout.

The only people holding crypto now are late buyers who are already in deep losses and don't want to take losses and secondly those hoping for magic to happen again. If you are not day-trading crypto or staking on real stable coins you are wrong.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by firfinch(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2022
chigator2:

What determines the monetary value of an asset ; it is the net inflow or purchase demand that does that. That means if current holders of crypto decide to entirely pull out, crypto prices would be decimated throughout.

The only people holding crypto now are late buyers who are already in deep losses and don't want to take losses and secondly those hoping for magic to happen again. If you are not day-trading crypto or staking on real stable coins you are wrong.
Don't forget that scarcity is an important feature of a currency, and halving - which is a cycle of 4 years - tends to create scarcity by reducing miners rewards to half and after each halving a new All Time High (ATH) is reached. Have you ever wondered what will happen if everyone decides to withdraw money deposited in bank at once? Weekends and festive periods experiences are hints... On top of that NDIC can only refund you a maximum of 200k in case your bank folds up grin
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by KingUka: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Omoo this is a very important information ohh
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by 0xAaron: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2022
All these fraudulent scammers nawa ohh e nor get where dem nor dey reach
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Franktom247(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2022
I hope this information got out early and many persons didn't fall for the scam
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Blaqputin(m): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Like which and which?
One strong project I know for now is wesendit
https://wesendit.io/
Remember to dyor.
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Jayjerjay: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Omooo, I fear who no fear Nigerians
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Nuelng: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2022
I don commot hand for anything crypto for now, ahhh, ma koba mi, make I use the small money I dey see chop Amala
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by Mimiko3: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
RelevantUpdates:

I don't do those stuffs.

I own and operate my personal crypto which is already fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain.

POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

A Utility Coin with Clear and Defined Purposes.

There's alot The CryptoWorld has to offer if Scammers can be avoided and The People Thoroughly Educated

We are still trying to curb one, this one is already publicizing another one... Why do we keep doing ourselves in this country?
Re: Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) by KeplersCross: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
lordcrafts:
Omo this is so not accepted. Let’s be guided please these fraudsters are becoming something else.
And Access Bank has a lot of customers who are ignorant in this particular area
Most of them being maybe too young to understand,too old to comprehend or probably too naive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria / CBN Endorses SSS Raid On Currency traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.