Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

2015 Was A Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Was A Mistake (180 Views)

N18,000.00 Minimum Wage In 2015 Was $105 �� / Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / 2015 Was About Change, 2019 Is About Progress -Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Was A Mistake by Durabest: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2022
We have paid the price for the mistake we made in 2015.North and South must stand against another mistake.Those that want to sale their votes please don't put us into another pains.I wept 3days ago in my car when i asked a guy on the street if anyone amongst the three candidates can change Nigeria for good, his answer was"Sir.l've given up on Nigeria govt since they don't care about me i will not vote"I have to cut down salarise just to aviod sacking of workers just because of bad economy those voting because of tribe think about what the country is battling,think about your next four years,if you want to count our vote count it well and annouce the acurate figure.Anyone that want to rigg don't try it!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Was A Mistake by Oxb90: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
I was not among those that made that mistake in 2015. Please count me out.
Unfortunately, the 2015 mistake is going to be child's play when you compare the calamity that is going to visit this nation in 2023 if those that are championing ethnic and religious candidates should have their way.
My joy is that the rain will fall on the roof of all Nigerians.
Re: 2015 Was A Mistake by 7Randall: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2022
People go through this and still want to vote Tinubu. I am watching Arise now and a stupid man is trying to defend him. We really deserve this suffering in this country. We deserve it.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Was A Mistake by Lauraobd1: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2022
The man on arise sound confused as to the questions he's been asked.seem not to understand anything.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Was A Mistake by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2022
Durabest:
We have paid the price for the mistake we made in 2015.North and South must stand against another mistake.Those that want to sale their votes please don't put us into another pains.I wept 3days ago in my car when i asked a guy on the street if anyone amongst the three candidates can change Nigeria for good, his answer was"Sir.l've given up on Nigeria govt since they don't care about me i will not vote"I have to cut down salarise just to aviod sacking of workers just because of bad economy those voting because of tribe think about what the country is battling,think about your next four years,if you want to count our vote count it well and annouce the acurate figure.Anyone that want to rigg don't try it!

All I know is, if Nigerians want good leaders , they should not just vote and then go home...whoever wins, they should mount pressure so that he or she does the right thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Politics / Atiku Abubakar Today Visit The Jewel Of The Savannah / Instagram Restores Efcc’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.