Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... (409 Views)

What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? / Are Our Politicians Really Billionaires In U$ Dollars / What Has Osinbajo Really Done For Nigerians For The Past 5 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... by ccjoe: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2022
I've just come to realize that some of we Nigerians don't seem to value what we have.
We always point accusing fingers and blame others for our frustrations and failures just in a bid to relieve ourselves.

Look I'm never of the opinion that our politicians are the reason why we are where we are in this country today, and NEVER will be!

The mere thought that some people accuse these poor leaders of failing them beats me. I mean this are our very own, we keep selling them poorly to the international community to mock them.
We portray them as being thieves and evil just to feel good and yet we still everyday.

We quickly forget the sacrifices and price these people pay to rule us. Some of them even risk their health and private life just to serve us and yet all we do is insult them and accuse them of stealing our money even when we ourselves(not all though) dupe people daily.

When will we start taking up responsibilities for ourselves and let these poor politicians be? When will we start seeing all the good they are doing for us? As a matter of fact, some of us even critizing them if given the chance to lead will fail woefully.
A few days ago, I was in tears after reading about how a politician confessed to almost having HBP whenever he sees the insults that his fellow nigerians hurl at him daily online. C'mon people, that's so low. Let's stop this rubbish.

Just incase you have ever insulted a politician it's time you apologize and turn a new leave. Let's defend our own please.

## Let's hear from you, and this time no insults on anyone please..

Re: What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... by Abfinest007(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Their actions sent many to eir grave when they bring back those they sent to d grave then I can apologize

1 Like

Re: What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... by ccjoe: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Their actions sent many to eir grave when they bring back those they sent to d grave then I can apologize
And how's that supposed to be true.
Re: What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... by lordm(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please add obi to that picture, he was a former governor as well. All of them are crooks
Re: What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... by SonofLothbrok: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
You want to value group of thieves because you are also a thief.
Nigerians and corruption.
Re: What Has Our Politicians Really Done To Deserve This???... by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abi make we kuku dey worship them?

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Searchlight On Sim Fubara / APC Shut Down The Streets In Yola, Adamawa State / I'm Pained . I Demand Justice . Donald Duke On Tinubu Stealing His Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.