Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu (26121 Views)

Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others / Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by BATified2023: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
MandelaLives:

BATified2023, if Buhari was fair when he used soldiers to attack and kill unarmed Igbo youth while his herder brothers went on a killing spree in the South-East unhindered by the same Buhari, may it be well with you for apportioning blames correctly. But, if Buhari wasn't fair, which is what sparked the protest you just called 'hate for Buhari', may the lot of these injured people you are laughing at come to you 7 times over with the speed of the wind. I say so in the name of Jesus Christ.
emeka cry slowly

Lets see the next thing u will do when tinubu wins

I guess u will all go on mass suicide
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Cnnajnuu: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by ComptonGee: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
After a few days wey dem sight one unknown helicopter landing inside a forest in Enugu then came this news. Isn't it obvious they've started using the weapons and artilleries supplied to them.
This country is finished and your very stupid if you think any of those presidential aspirants is any different from their predecessors. They're still discovering Abacha loot till date and not to talk of cash he stacked up somewhere only God knows. Then every single of them from A-Z has done the same and some have done even much more. Where's the hope for this country when all these politicians have trained their children and they're now out contesting for various political offices.
We're doomed
We're done for

Now I'm not a false prophet but I sense a huge calamity befalling this country.
War is looming!!!
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Happened: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
sreamsense:

Ipob/esn doing what they know how to do most to keep watch over Biafra land and destroy themselves for useless Monday sit at home starting from Sunday 12:00am. When you hate somebody you can not create because he is not from alaigbo like Buhari, Tinubu, you reap self-destruction. Buhari you hate that made kanu to start thinking upside down is Daily Prayers enjoying himself, preparing to finish his 8years unhurt, got his daughters married to billionaires while somebody who hated a man without a course is residing in the prison like caged monkey in zoo somewhere in Abuja and also handed over staff of self-destruction to alaigbo which set Ipob/esn on motion killing rich Igbos, poor Igbos and keep destroying their infrastructures even when war with Nigeria has not started.

What a slowpoke set of people? It is a lesson to all humanity, never retaliate or revenge your enemies, let God fights your battle for you. Buhari that kanu and his supportive members hate never revenged, he built infrastructures in alaigbo, keeps loving haters while Ipob/esn are killing themselves. Chinasa Igbos/esn can not set eye on Ekpa Ipob/esn without leaving a trace of blood shed. What a mighty confusion within the enemy camps? Well done, our able president Buhari. Just keep ignoring them as you are doing while God is fighting your battle.

Tinubu as from MAY 29 as president of Nigeria should continue to ignore them as he is doing too so these irrational thinking set of people can continue on double portion lane of self-destruction since they fail to get sense and do away with their hates. My prayer for them is to change for better, do politics without hate. Never despise a man you can not create because of tribe, color, language and race. We are all unique work of God creation. Learn from Ipob/esn self-destruction and change for better
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by pavoda: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Enugu State Gov is busy travelling along like a fly around feaces with Nyesom Wike.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Corrinthians(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking irresponsibly
PrinceOfEwu village market. You're doing well. When are you planning to deactivate your account? grin
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by OgatheTop: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

So where you come from, there are no armed robberies?

That guy is a plain idiot. ignore him
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by sameks08(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Fulani herdsmen not unknown gunmen stop deceiving yourself
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Jlow2: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gburus is only interested in his ogbono soup and gulder,he dies not possess leadership qualities needed in the space called nigeria
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by pachigo001(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
This is what u get when u are driven by hate

See where hate for buhari have landed d igbos,I am sure many of them won’t go home this December
ogah they are armed robbers stop wailing
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Lastmessenger2: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

See where hate for buhari have landed d igbos,I am sure many of them won’t go home this December
your love for Buhari drove your sister and mother's to benin idp camp. So much for loving Buhari.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Lastmessenger2: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
u this unintelligent boy again

When tinubu wins let’s see d next madness from igbos
tinubu is winning only iragbiji l. Get that into your thick skull.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by prophetfire: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

The ones that are picking your afonja people on Lagos/Ibadan express way, is it your love for Buhari and asslicking of your fulani masters that caused it?
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by millionboi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

you are just bn foolish, idiot modafuckr
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by pachigo001(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Make no mistake, these criminals are working for Peter Obi. That is why you will never see Obi criticise them. Also, if you talk against Obi, they will kill you. That's why they threatened Soludo's life after he exposed Obi as a serial failure.

They are ipob members who supported Kanu and are now using Obi as plan B to achieve Biafra through the backdoor.
sense is far from you you are one of the reason Africa is still backward
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Omodua(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClNv3TQg2l2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
And yet IGP is silence in all this. But was quick to react when kidnappers took over Ibadan axis of Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

I think southeast leaders should know now that there is grand conspiracy to destabilize the region.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Omodua(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

So,in southwest where there is kidnapping and skull mining,it's also driven by hate?

Many of you who are BAT supporters have lost your sense of reasoning. Very irrational indeed!
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Unrated900(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

They dare not go home
Their land has been tuned to battling land
East wasn’t like this 2 years ago
Now it’s a no go area..

1 Like

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by supereagle(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria is turning to Afghanistan under Buhari.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by MelesZanawi: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
if you're a Chelsea fan and you support Arsenal to win Barcelona in a football match, does that make you an Arsenal fan?

I like Nnamdi Kanu as an individual but not in support of IPob. I've always condemned there activities even though I understand they were just protecting there region from the murderous Fulani invaders

It simply shows you are shortsighted and lack sense of good judgement.

That is why your short-sightedness is making you promote a certified failure like Obi.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

The Igbo's didn't ask for your fake sympathy, so LEAVE THEM ALONE.

YOU HATE THE IGBOS, STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM.

THEY LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD IN INFINITUUM.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Omodua(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
u this unintelligent boy again

When tinubu wins let’s see d next madness from igbos
lol

It means you want to cause more problems. You try any nonsense on Igbo's, Afghanistan will be a mere child's play. The country won't have peace at all.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by rummmy: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Oga must everybody like buhar?
He hates us and we hate him too so what's your problem...
Atleast ,Hope uzodinma likes him..
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by MelesZanawi: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
pachigo001:
sense is far from you you are one of the reason Africa is still backward

Look at this boy, see what he's doing with his life.
pachigo001:
Hello nairalanders if you are looking for a legit sugar mummy connect just follow this account is is free https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFAxvh3X/
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by rummmy: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
sreamsense:

Ipob/esn doing what they know how to do most to keep watch over Biafra land and destroy themselves for useless Monday sit at home starting from Sunday 12:00am. When you hate somebody you can not create because he is not from alaigbo like Buhari, Tinubu, you reap self-destruction. Buhari you hate that made kanu to start thinking upside down is enjoying himself, preparing to finish his 8years unhurt, got his daughters married to billionaires while somebody who hated a man without a course is residing in the prison like caged monkey in zoo somewhere in Abuja and also handed over staff of self-destruction to alaigbo which set Ipob/esn on motion killing rich Igbos, poor Igbos and keep destroying their infrastructures even when war with Nigeria has not started.

What a slowpoke set of people? It is a lesson to all humanity, never retaliate or revenge your enemies, let God fights your battle for you. Buhari that kanu and his supportive members hate never revenged, he built infrastructures in alaigbo, keeps loving haters while Ipob/esn are killing themselves. Chinasa Igbos/esn can not set eye on Ekpa Ipob/esn without leaving a trace of blood shed. What a mighty confusion within the enemy camps? Well done, our able president Buhari. Just keep ignoring them as you are doing while God is fighting your battle.

Tinubu as from MAY 29 as president of Nigeria should continue to ignore them as he is doing too so these irrational thinking set of people can continue on double portion lane of self-destruction since they fail to get sense and do away with their hates. My prayer for them is to change for better, do politics without hate. Never despise a man you can not create because of tribe, color, language and race. We are all unique work of God creation. Learn from Ipob/esn self-destruction and change for better
what is this one saying
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by BATified2023: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Omodua:
lol

It means you want to cause more problems. You try any nonsense on Igbo's, Afghanistan will be a mere child's play. The country won't have peace at all.
u said more than this before nnamdi kanu was kept in buhari cage n life goes on

Chest beating no dey tire u?
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Omodua(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
u said more than this before nnamdi kanu was kept in buhari cage n life goes on

Chest beating no dey tire u?
Yes,in Buharis cage. And how is the country doing - progressing or retrogressing?

Yeye people. Yeye BAT supporters.
Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

It simply shows you are shortsighted and lack sense of good judgement.

That is why your short-sightedness is making you promote a certified failure like Obi.
As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet me

Re: Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu by Psalmistproject: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
And to think that such a thing could happen along a road barely up to 5km with both police and army check present breaks my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials / Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.