Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale (485 Views)

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Can Make N1 Equal To $1 – Ayodele Adewale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2022
The Lagos State Organising Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ayodele Adewale, has claimed that the APC-led federal government created more than three million jobs yearly.

Adewale disclosed this on Monday while featuring on the Arise TV Morning Show programme.

Recall that the APC’s-led-federal government had promised in 2015, while campaigning, to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years by creating three million jobs each year.

His claim comes amidst a report by the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, disclosing that 133 million Nigerians are multi-dimensionally poor.

The NBS said the poverty was due to a lack of access to health, education, living standards, employment and security. It also indicated that 65% of poor people— 86 million live in the North, while 35%—nearly 47 million live in the South.

However, Adewale claimed the APC government had aggregated more than three million jobs.

He said, “If you invite me to your programme next time, I will bring you factual written facts from all the Ministries and Agencies.
When you put all of it together, it is beyond 3 million jobs.

“Give me another opportunity; I don’t want to be rhetorical about it. If you had told me this question before I came, I would have gotten you evidential facts from every Agency.

“I am telling you that the APC government has created more than three million jobs aggregately. Do you know how many Agencies we have in Nigeria? Let us break it into simple mathematics. By the time you put all these numbers together, it’s beyond that.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/21/buhari-govt-created-3-million-jobs-annually-apc-chieftain-ayodele-adewale
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Racoon(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2022
shocked And the same Buhari’s govt open acknowledged that it has sunken 133,000, 000 Nigerians into abject poverty. What does these dimwits smoke everyday. And their conscience became dead? Onikure!

No wonder, a delusional and paranoid APC chairman said "APC have fulfilled its campaign promises." "Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed." -Friedrich Nietzsche.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2022
APC and lies na twins.
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Oksman(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2022
I watch the guy on arise this morning it was quite sickening how these guys have turned themselves into modern day Goebbels. What a shame. Even the lady could not hide her disappoinment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by PerfectStranger(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2022
We keep recycling thieves and liars into public offices.
3million jobs yet Nigeria was leading among top countries with high poverty and unemployment rate. Bloody liars!!!

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Oksman:
I watch the guy on arise this morning it was quite sickening how these guys have turned themselves into modern day Goebbels. What a shame. Even the lady could not hide her disappoinment.
How Joseph Goebbel ended, I no talk am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Babachukwu: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2022
APC won election in 2015 with lies, rule with lies and still want to get re-elected with lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Urheadmaster(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Babachukwu:
APC won election in 2015 with lies, rule with lies and still want to get re-elected with lies.

APC urchins days are numbered.

2023, there won't be APC but labour party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by michlins(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2022
When were all these people employed and why didn't we see the vacancies.

Let's say he created industry that employed people, even his biggest investment which is agriculture is yet to employ up to 500,000 people.

So where are the employed coming from
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2022
I don't want to say our elders are lying.

So please where are the jobs? undecided

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2022
michlins:
When were all these people employed and why didn't we see the vacancies.

Let's say he created industry that employed people, even his biggest investment which is agriculture is yet to employ up to 500,000 people.

So where are the employed coming from
Una fit go farm abi risk being kidnapped. Try Benin-Sapele -Warri road by like 5pm.
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by unclejb2(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Yes. Buhari created millions of jobs in the kidnapping, banditry and terrorism industry.

We can all see
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2022
unclejb2:
Yes. Buhari created millions of jobs in the kidnapping, banditry and terrorism industry.

We can all see
Osanobuwa!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Racoon(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Babachukwu:
God will punish and destroyed these people. They have so much insulted our sensibility as a people and nation.
See as their cassava and agbado munching miscreants are avoiding the thread like a plague.
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Racoon:
God will punish and destroyed these people. They have so much insulted our sensibility as a people and nation[b].
See as their cassava and agbado munching miscreants are avoiding the thread like a plague.

[/b]

Even the likes of Moh24 knows this man is lying notoriously. grin grin
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/b]

Even the likes of Moh24 knows this man is lying notoriously. grin grin
Even Bubu self no de man de lie.
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Racoon(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Even the likes of Moh24 knows this man is lying notoriously...
Off course they are avoiding because they know the man is annoyingly making their work difficult. How do you expect them to twist the blunt lying narrative the senseless zombie is spewing on live TV?

Perhaps even the urchins and miscreants may be a victim of the evil and satanic policies of the same government.But Stolkholm syndrome will never allow disconnect from suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Nlpfmod.
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by omowolewa: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
And lost how many
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Pwettylinda(f): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Theifnubuu is a drug addict
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Am still thinking and looking for this 3million jobs he created....
Wait o.maybe na this npower jobs oo...is that one job or empowerment?
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by slivertongue: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Ending up with 133 poor people
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Racoon(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Regional Distribution of the Poverty Index across Nigeria.

-NW Population-49 million people. Number of Poor People-45.5 million (92.8% poverty).

-NE Population -26 million people. Number of Poor People-20.5 million (78.8% poverty).

-NC Population-21 million people. Number of poor people-20.2 million (96% poverty).

-SW Population -32.5 million people Number of poor people-16.3 million (50% poverty).

-SS Population-26 million people. Number of poor people-19.7 million (75% poverty).

-SE Population-22 million. Number of poor people-10.9 million. (49.5% poverty)

Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by ogododo: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Banditry, terrorists, sgberoa, urchins.
Re: Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin 3 millions jobs annually

To ghosts, I guess grin grin

Even self made entrepreneur businesses don die finish

Kai! Buhari/APC is the worst!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Press Release By Anambra State Youth Solidarity Movement (AYSM) / Obi, Drop Your Ambition If You Really Love Igbo Says The Youths To Obi. / Execute Me Publicly If Obi Disappoints You, Says An Obidient To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.