Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power (816 Views)

I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power / Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 / Please Where Can I Fix My PS4 Pad Controller In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power by remi4ever(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2022
I was playing a game and it tripped off. I left it and tried to power it back one but nothing happened, no blue light.

I suspect the power supply is faulty. This same power supply was replaced by the first owner before I purchased it. I want to repair it instead of changing the full power supply...

I reside in Abuja.

Modified I gave it to a technician uncle and he repaired the power pack. My console is back.

I don't have to pay N40k to change it again.

Thanks to everyone'.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power by ToheebTech(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2022
remi4ever:
I was playing a game and it tripped. I left it and tried to put it back one but nothing.

I suspect the power supply. Thjs same power supply was replaced by the first owner before I purchased it. I'm thinking of fixing the power instead of buying another pack..

I reside in Abuja.

Can you make yourself clearer
Re: I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power by StarFist(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Lol

ToheebTech:

Re: I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power by remi4ever(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
ToheebTech:

Modified. sorry, i was a bit stressed out when I composed the initial text.
Re: I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power by cornel994(m): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2022
remi4ever:
I was playing a game and it tripped off. I left it and tried to power it back one but nothing happened, no blue light.

I suspect the power supply is faulty. This same power supply was replaced by the first owner before I purchased it. I want to repair it instead of changing the full power supply...

I reside in Abuja.

Modified I gave it to a technician uncle and he repaired the power pack. My console is back.

I don't have to pay N40k to change it again.

Thanks to everyone'.

Good morning bro. I have a similar problem and I’m confused. I was playing a game when my console tripped off. Tried turning it back on but the blue light comes on and quickly goes off. I thought it was the power cable. When I went to get a new power cable I asked for the old one to be tested and it turns out it was still functional. Got back home. Tried turning the console back on but just the blue light came on and off again. Asking to know if it is similar to your issue you had and what your suggestion is
Re: I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power by remi4ever(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2022
cornel994:

Good morning bro. I have a similar problem and I’m confused. I was playing a game when my console tripped off. Tried turning it back on but the blue light comes on and quickly goes off. I thought it was the power cable. When I went to get a new power cable I asked for the old one to be tested and it turns out it was still functional. Got back home. Tried turning the console back on but just the blue light came on and off again. Asking to know if it is similar to your issue you had and what your suggestion is
I had this same issue before my power gave up finally. There's a temporary fix.

Try to blow it using a blower to get rid of dust. Also, tighten the screw at the top when you open the chasis. It should be fine, if not, you'll need to get a new power for it.

After I fixed the power, I got a ups immediately to prevent future occurrences.

Cheers.. �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Rom Did You Enjoy Most On Ps1 / Metal Gear Solid 4 Back In The Top 5 Best Sellers / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.