Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind (3497 Views)

My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity / Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2022
my whole world is tearing apart.
My wife left me today because of suffering,
i have am looking for a loan to build up my business, please help me life is difficult for me right now.
if you help me i promise to stand With you forever
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2022
If she left you, get another.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:
If she left you, get another.
not the matter of getting another i need to be on my feet yet

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by dawnomike(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2022
Amza07:
i have am looking for a loan to build up my business, please help me life is difficult for me right now.
What type of business are you jnto that you need funds for?
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by lilvicky68(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Oga you said money is not everything on the other thread. But you are looking for money now?

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2022
dawnomike:
i ride bike and pick loads and passenger from one place to another.
I need to buy sewing machine and drink for my wife
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by dominique(f): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Your fellow men said fear women so you should be happy. 99.97% of your problems have been solved

20 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
lilvicky68:
Oga you said money is not everything on the other thread. But you are looking for money now?
i need money to start something so that i will be able to bring my family back and feed them
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2022
dominique:
Your fellow men said fear women so you should be happy. 99.97% of your problems have been solved
its painful my kid is going too
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Romanoff(f): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2022
If your wife's parents can afford to feed her and your kids while you get back on your feet, please, let them go while you hustle.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2022
lilvicky68:

Still isn't necessarily contradictory

He simply could have meant Money is important on its own and should be sought where and when it's needed but it's NOT EVERYTHING meaning there's more to life than money.

It's correct as far as I can see.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Romanoff:
If your wife's parents can afford to feed her and your kids while you get back on your feet, please, let them go while you hustle.
i myself am passing through alot and the humility of not doing anything is killing
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Romanoff(f): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Amza07:
i myself am passing through alot and the humility of not doing anything is killing

Use this time to look for something doing to improve your situation.
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Use this time to look for something doing to improve your situation.
ok
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
dawnomike:
please borrow me 100k
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Rubbiish(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amza07:
So she finally left...where did she go to?
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by candygist: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
But when you had the money, did you spend it on her ?
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
candygist:
But when you had the money, did you spend it on her ?
i always provide for my family until now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
give me assistance please
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by kovic7(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
You said you ride bike. Are you Telling us that without owning your bike, you can't find someone that'd give you his own to ride and remit to him? Or even on balance and carry arrangement?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
kovic7:
You said you ride bike. Are you Telling us that without owning your bike, you can't find someone that'd give you his own to ride and remit to him? Or even on balance and carry arrangement?
it doesn't always end well
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Kobicove(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Man the state of the economy is really tough on a lot of people, everyday you read one tale of woe or another! sad
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kobicove:
Man the state of the economy is really tough on a lot of people, everyday you read one tale of woe or another! sad
Am down to my last hope and last kobo and now my family too
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by macjurek(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
I pray for God help,it is very pathetic brother,turn to God first and hold onto Him.

Kindly locate the The Lord Chosen church nearby and get engaged.

God will recover all in Jesus Name.....
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Amza07(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
macjurek:
I pray for God help,it is very pathetic brother,turn to God first and hold onto Him.

Kindly locate the The Lord Chosen church nearby and get engaged.

God will recover all in Jesus Name.....
amen
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Stop begging on the internet go and take care of your family yourself

If you can't you shouldnt have had family in the first place

Stop begging and man up

If life is too hard then jump in the lagoon before you end up robbing innocent people

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Aboks(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na so buhari promise us see were we Dey now
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by candygist: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amza07:
i always provide for my family until now

You see women. Thats why you need to fear women. May God come to your rescue sir.
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by 23jerryking(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
lilvicky68:
So does that make it everything? Or you didn't read what you wrote?
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Lucasinho(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Stop begging on the internet go and take care of your family yourself

If you can't you shouldnt have had family in the first place

Stop begging and man up

If life is too hard then jump in the lagoon before you end up robbing innocent people

Haba!

Must you comment? angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amza07:

Oga please go and hustle jor!

Look for street jobs, ponpon job to double up
Re: My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind by jeromestarks: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.b.a Test At Serve Trust On Tuesday / Servetek Engineering Ltd Interview Tommorow / Management Trainee At An Oil Servicing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.