Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido (572 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido by thinkmoney(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Maybe today that is the 30th birthday of Davido is a more appropriate time to again give my take on polygamy.
Polygamy is a complication:
- It breeds enmity and undue suspicion. Imagine how those other baby mamas of Davido won't find it easy to commiserate with Chioma because they will know that somehow they are secondary suspects.
- it takes away the sense of security. Imagine how very vulnerable and insecure Chioma will feel now. Her position has a wife and her mental state is really threatened now after the loss of Ifeanyi. It will remain like this until God blesses her with another Male child.
- polygamy reduces women to commodities.
- polygamous marriage is not a marriage that all parties can safely invest in because no party truly has ownership of it.

BECAUSE ITS AN AFRICAN THING DOESN'T MAKE IT A GOOD THING OR MAKE IT APPLICABLE TO THE MODERN WORLD. BESIDES, IT WAS ONCE AN AFRICAN THING TO KILL TWINS.

Re: Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido by Stevocalipa(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thinkmoney! instead you're thinking women angry
Re: Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido by thinkmoney(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Stevocalipa:
Thinkmoney! instead you're thinking women angry
Difference dey between women and money?
Re: Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido by Stevocalipa(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
thinkmoney:

Difference dey between women and money?

Bro I was referring to your moniker grin
Re: Unhappy 30th Birthday For Davido by thinkmoney(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Stevocalipa:

Bro I was referring to your moniker grin
I know...peace

(1) (Reply)

Phyna, Mercy Johnson, And Other Nigerian Celebs Celebrate Chizzy Alichi At 29 / “you Didn’t Defend Me Too After I Was Accused Of $leep!ng With Your PA” - Groovy / Finally Wizkid Co-signs Shallipopi After His Return From EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.