Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) (1810 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
In the core north, a less influential politician like Tofa Defeated a political gladiator like Abiola in the core north in 1993 winning more States in the NE and NW put together, placing Abiola on second position ..

In the NW Tofa won 4 states out of 7 states, while he won 3 states out of six states in the NE

ONE of the factors that saved Abiola's defeat is that he was a leading candidate in the southern Nigeria where he scored 11/17, winning majority of southern votes and middle bellt (NC) votes..
Relating it to today's politics, what are the chances of the leading four candidates in each Geo political zone in Nigeria come Feb 2023 ?

FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITTIONAL SIX STATES THAT WERE CREATED BY ABACHA IN 1996 WERE DIVIDED BETWEEN THE TWO CANDIDATES WHO WON AND LOST IN THOSE AREAS.. Ekiti State

2. Ebonyi State

3. Bayalsa State

4. Nassarawa State

5. Zamfara State and

6. Gombe State.

Looking at the ist map which is how Nigerians voted in 1993, the purple colour is where Abiola won while the other colour was won by Tofa..

Lalasticlala

Nlfpmod nlfpmod Seun Mynd44.

1 Share

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
As you can see, No southerner can become the President of this country without winning the majority of southern votes

11 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by slivertongue: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Show us the results to backup your claims

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Romanoff(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tofa is the answer, Tofa.
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
slivertongue:
Show us the results to backup your claims

This is Geo political zones analysis... I will get the breakdown of the results letter
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Gracesynty(f): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wonderful
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by slivertongue: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

In NW Tofa won the following states..
Kastina
Zamfara
Somtoo
Kebi.. while Abiola won the rest of 3 NW states..

In NE he won in

Batch
Gombe
Adamawa while Abiola won the 3 remaining ststes... Juxtapose and Studythe two maps I posted

Not map, put up the figures to give the thread more info
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Apophenia24k: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
ABIOLA won in Anambra and even in benue state yet this BAT supporters keep bashing the entire region.

Let the best candidate win

12 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Ezeama400: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
What Magic would Tinubu perform when even two core northerners are on the race ?

7 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Apophenia24k:
ABIOLA won in Anambra and even in benue state yet this BAT supporters keep bashing the entire region.

They love believing in their lies...

Even four south south states voted for Abiola plus Anambra, but Tinubu went to the north and told them SE and SS are inconsequential Christian regions when he was asked how the two regions would feel if he picks a Muslim north as a running mate

9 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Interesting...
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Pierocash(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
That is how Obi will win the 2023 presidency. If you watch well, Obi's campaign is more focused in the south for now.

The core Northerners have been making Nigerians believe that they are the deciding factor in any presidential election. But facts has proven it that it is the Christian states that gave Abiola the victory which are majorly Southern States.

Tinubu didn't check this facts well when he decided to choose a fellow Muslim as a vice by believing that Northerners will sway the vote in his favour.

E go shock them las las

12 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pierocash:
That is how Obi will win the 2023 presidency. If you watch well, Obi's campaign is more focused in the south for now.

The core Northerners have been making Nigerians believe that they are the deciding factor in any presidential election. But facts has proven it that it is the Christian states that gave Abiola the victory which are majorly Southern States.

Tinubu didn't check this facts well when he decided to choose a fellow Muslim as a vice by believing that Northerners will sway the vote in his favour.

E go shock them las las

2015 election deceived them, they now belive that northerners are alpha and omega

That's why Diadem10 has been wailing, telling his fellow urchings that Tinubu messed up with his Muslim Muslim ticket thereby limiting his votes.. You can see that no southerner can become a President without winning majority of southern votes and getting a good percentage in the NC, unfortunately the guy is like A lonely voice in the wilderness

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Advocate500: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu miscalculated I swear,if not for lack structure, nothing will stop obi from winning this election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Stanweezy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
2023 election will be interesting, like i said if election will be free and fair Tinubu will not win and for eventual winner it's unpredictable to be sincere on this thread

1 Like

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Advocate500:
Tinubu miscalculated I swear,if not for lack structure, nothing will stop obi from winning this election.
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

I guess you and your fellow zombies know more than an erudite scholar, an economist, a Cambridge product, first class product, former CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state?

February no far again

7 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Ayed44: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

In NW Tofa won the following states..
Kastina
Zamfara
Sokoto
Kebi.. while Abiola won the rest of 3 NW states..

Then In NE, Tofa won in

Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa while Abiola won the 3 remaining ststes... Juxtapose and Study the two maps I posted.. I am using today's map of Nigeria as a yardstick due to more state creation in 1996
There were no zamfara state and Gombe state in 1993. Please stop talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by kingmaster2009: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Most of this state that was mentioned was created by Abacha Regime...

False information
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Okoroawusa: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please for your sanity sake ignore this thread crested by an OBIdient slave. Zamfara in 1993?

Make una no worry, February no far again

5 Likes

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ayed44:
There were no zamfara state and Gombe state in 1993. Please stop talking rubbish.

There is a reason i placed the two maps there.. Some state were created after 1993

For example the state he won and the state he didn't win were divided into two ..
There was no Bayelsa In 1993 because it was together with Rivers before state creations, same applicable to some other states..

1 Like

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by techWriter1: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
highlight us the findings to backup your claims
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Superwave16320: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why not tell us the traitor and devilish cursed oloriburuku State in the South that a philantropist like MKO Abiola was not able to win since you listed those he did not win in the North. Let Nigerians know the set of cursed wretched miserable souls that did not vote MKO over inherited irredeemable chronic hate n bigotry.

pinkPUSSY:
In the core north, a less influential politician like Tofa Defeated a political gladiator like Abiola in the core north in 1993 winning more States in the NE and NW put together, placing Abiola on second position ..

In the NW Tofa won 4 states out of 7 states, while he won 3 states out of six states in the NE

ONE of the factors that saved Abiola's defeat is that he was a leading candidate in the southern Nigeria where he scored 11/17, winning majority of southern votes and middle bellt (NC) votes..
Relating it to today's politics, what are the chances of the leading four candidates in each Geo political zone in Nigeria come Feb 2023 ?

FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITTIONAL SIX STATES THAT WERE CREATED BY ABACHA IN 1996 WERE DIVIDED BETWEEN THE TWO CANDIDATES WHO WON AND LOST IN THOSE AREAS.. Ekiti State

2. Ebonyi State

3. Bayalsa State

4. Nassarawa State

5. Zamfara State and

6. Gombe State.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by ganisucks(f): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

2. Ebonyi State

3. Bayalsa State

4. Nassarawa State

5. Zamfara State and

6. Gombe State.

Lalasticlala

It was a riggers paradise in 93 election. The military rigged Abiola into the lead so they could capitalize on his arrogance and then get the legal opportunity to off him. The election was a Trojan horse, which Abiola placed in his sitting room. At night when he slept, the Northerners hiding in the horse came out and fulfilled their mission.
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
Why not tell us the traitor and devilish cursed oloriburuku State in the South that a philantropist like MKO Abiola was not able to win since you listed those he did not win in the North. Let Nigerians know the set of cursed wretched miserable souls that did not vote MKO over inherited irredeemable chronic hate n bigotry.

This thread is not all about if East voted for him or not.. In fact even if East didn't vote for him even when Anambra did, reejecting Abiola in the east is well justified, after all he said he doesn't need Igbo votes to win election..

E Obasanjo was Supported by Igbos in full but you didn't see that one.. Rubbish!

Meanwhile,

You need to work on yourself so that you won't break... Log out of nairaland and give yourself some break for your own sanity..

I don't knw what is going on in your life but I doubt if you are a happy person.. Nairaland won't give you solution to your predicament..

If you are not someone that is tired of life why would you make this kind of statement I attached below, you even had to call your innocent family because you don't want to die alone..

What a pity!!!!! Give yourself some break pls..

Smh

1 Like

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Tofa won the SE
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Superwave16320: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
You are hopelessly shameless the way your vote was of no significance to MKO so Will you hate be to Tinubu. You shameless pigs ! I wonder where you got effrontery to open thread to expose your foolishness.

I don't blame you though, i blame the oloriburuku Yorubas that will not look back at you Igbos betrayal but campaign for the miserable oloriburuku Peter Obi here in the West.

pinkPUSSY:

This thread is not all about if East voted for him or not.. In fact even if East didn't vote for him even when Anambra did, reejecting Abiola in the east is well justified, after all he said he doesn't need Igbo votes to win election..

Meanwhile,

You need to work on yourself so that you won't break... Log out of nairaland and give yourself some break for your own sanity..

I don't knw what is going on in your life but I doubt if you are a happy person.. Nairaland won't give you solution to your predicament..

If you are not someone that is tired of life why would you make this kind of statement I attached below, you even had to call your innocent family because you don't want to die alone..

What a pity!!!!! Give yourself some break pls..

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Superwave16320: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
But you forget the roles you igbos played in truncating the freest election in Nigeria with Nzeribe may his soul rot in the deepest party of hell or do we say Nzeribe is also from Delta n not true Igbo like you claim with the cursed wretched oloriburuku Igbos that orchestarated the first coup in Nigeria.

ganisucks:

It was a riggers paradise in 93 election. The military rigged Abiola into the lead so they could capitalize on his arrogance and then get the legal opportunity to off him. The election was a Trojan horse, which Abiola placed in his sitting room. At night when he slept, the Northerners hiding in the horse came out and fulfilled their mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by rolams(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Here is the result of the 1993 election

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Basic123: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
But you forget the roles you igbos played in truncating the freest election in Nigeria with Nzeribe may his soul tit in the deepest party of hell or do we say Nzeribe is also from Delta n not true Igbo like you claim with the cursed wretched oloriburuku Igbos that orchestarated the first coup in Nigeria.

I wish all yorubas know shege yorubas have faced from Igbo in the past when it comes to politics!
Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by toneroforever(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
You are hopelessly shameless the way your vote was of no significance to MKO so Will you hate be to Tinubu. You shameless pigs ! I wonder where you got effrontery to open thread to expose your foolishness.

I don't blame you though, i blame the oloriburuku Yorubas that will not look back at you Igbos betrayal but campaign for the miserable oloriburuku Peter Obi here in the West.

Tinubu will go down in Nigeria's political history as the most ridiculed & shameless presidential candidate & due to his desperation, folks are scamming him for fun.
I know this adds to ur misery but who really gives a f*ck....cos as e dey pain u,e dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Romanoff:
Tofa is the answer, Tofa.
zombie don jump enter.
You even know wetin dem dey talk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are A Useless Man" - Twitter User Trolls FFK For Supporting El-rufai / Festus Keyamo's Old Tweet On Submitting Forged Certificate To INEC (Throwback) / Group Faults Sanwo-olu Over Failure To Appoint Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.