Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees (1038 Views)

I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Putin Reveals New Alliance With China To Create Space Weapons ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Vl3ly: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
������ Israel believes new alliance led by Putin will bring the West to its knees

The alliance between Russia and Iran is designed to accumulate its capabilities in achieving the goal - to put the Western countries in the status of losers. This is reported by the Israeli newspaper The Jerusalem Post.

“Russia and Iran, in alliance with each other, are better equipped to realize their ambitions to bring the West to its knees,” the newspaper writes. According to the author, this alliance is not so much even in the military sphere as in the ideological one. The goal of resisting Western hegemony binds the two countries in a strong ideological partnership.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by tamdun: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
So what do u expect? Stay still while u overthrow other countries govt in the name of democracy and steal their resources like u are doing in Libya, iraq and Syria or stay still while u build military base on their border

10 Likes

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by pansophist(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
What you sow, you shall reap.

Iran was sanctioned to death by the West just because they don't want their natural resources stolen by foreign multinationals. Putin ask to join NATO, he was refused.

The West made an enemy out of these countries because the concept of peaceful coexistence and mutual respect as equal nations are nonexistent in their dictionary.

For the West, it's "I stay up, you stay down", and "I lead, you follow". The reason why most countries are not revolting is because they are weak. As more countries becomes stronger, they will show their discontent just like Iran, Russia, China.

Russia, china, north Korea, India and Pakistan all share a border with each other, are all nuclear power states, but still coexist in peace, but only the West have problems with everybody. Oppression never always last, and the West will learn this lesson by force.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Regex: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
pansophist:
What you reap, you shall sow.

Iran was sanctioned to death by the West just because they don't want their natural resources stolen by foreign multinationals. Putin ask to join NATO, he was refused.

The West made an enemy out of these countries because the concept of peaceful coexistence and mutual respect as equal nations are nonexistent in their dictionary.

For the West, it's "I stay up, you stay down", and "I lead, you follow". The reason why most countries are not revolting is because they are weak. As more countries becomes stronger, they will show their discontent just like Iran, Russia, China.

Russia, china, north Korea, India and Pakistan all share a border with each other, are all nuclear power states, but still coexist in peace, but only the West have problems with everybody. Oppression never always last, and the West will learn this lesson by force.

Nato na toothless bulldog. A tiger who has lost its canine teeth. The war in Ukraine confirmed it. I thought America no deh fear. Them for blame Russia say na them bomb Poland border... Since they're suffering dementia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by opamoses1: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
An Opinion post with a question mark. Mtchew.

Fake thread title.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Akuruoulo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
PUTARDS KEPT CRY LIKE BABY PIGS. ALWAYS RAISING TOPICS THAT MAKES NO SENSE
Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by jesmond3945: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
pansophist:

the principle of iron curtain.
Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Vl3ly: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Akuruoulo:
PUTARDS KEPT CRY LIKE BABY PIGS.
ALWAYS RAISING TOPICS THAT MAKES NO SENSE
the news was published by "the Jerusalem post" not OP

4 Likes

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Otobong3374(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
All Russian Pro Are Motherfuckers, They Only Use Propaganda To Fight War. Common Ukraine They No Fit Wipe Am Out For Three Minutez, After They Go Com Dey Make Useless Noise Dey Shout Russia Na Superpower. Fufu Superpower

1 Like

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by ken6488(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Otobong3374:
All Russian Pro Are Motherfuckers, They Only Use Propaganda To Fight War. Common Ukraine They No Fit Wipe Am Out For Three Minutez, After They Go Com Dey Make Useless Noise Dey Shout Russia Na Superpower. Fufu Superpower
you seems to have mental issues after all your accounts banned you still don’t change you scammer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Otobong3374(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
ken6488:
you seems to have mental issues after all your accounts banned you still don’t change you scammer
Where This Motherfucker From?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by ken6488(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Otobong3374:
you can fool only the gullible you fucking scammer and please don’t mention me Again if you don’t want to be miserable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Otobong3374(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
ken6488:
you can fool only the gullible you fucking scammer and please don’t mention me Again if you don’t want to be miserable
You Are A Fucking Scammer. You Wanna Scam Me, Bitch

2 Likes

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
pansophist:

putin never wanted to be a part of nato.
Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by pansophist(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
putin never wanted to be a part of nato.

He wanted to in the past. Putin and Russia consider themselves Europeans and part of the European family, and would you blame them? About 40% of the EU's landmass is in Russia. The European part of Russia is almost the size of the European Union, and the EU/EEA has about 30 countries in it. So it is logical that Russians would want a deeper EU integration. Russians are part of the Slavic family, and Slavic people are Europeans.

After the fall of the soviet union and the end of the cold war, Russia made so many internal reforms, was open to working with the west, and hoped for closer relations, but Putin was disappointed. Just google ''Bush and Putin bromance'', and check out pictures after reading articles about that.

Putin learned the bitter lesson that the west has two faces and a forked tongue. Their words are not their bond. How can you call yourself Russia's friend but sponsor terrorism inside Russia's border, and hope to break it by supporting the secessionist movement? Same gameplay the US is playing with Taiwan and China. I don't want to go deep into how the US disappointed Russia big time, this post will be too long.

But the well-known one would be the promise of not expanding eastward for Nato after the soviets accepted to withdraw from Germany, but the mistake the soviets made then was not to demand that it was put in writing and signed as an official legally binding document.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Karnice600: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
pansophist:

Posting with one account and liking your comment with several paralell accounts. You just keep getting stupid everyday.

1 Like

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Vl3ly: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Karnice600:

Posting with one account and liking your comment with several paralell accounts. You just keep getting stupid everyday.
can use see my like and share?

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Vl3ly:
can use see my like and share?

Now you see what I am passing through in the hands of Mr Dumbo, aka Karnice600 , according to the cretinous fvcktard, if my post generates over 1k likes, then I have over a thousand accounts to like my comments grin

Nairaland is a place where no matter your leanings, you will find your tribe. If you are an agbadorian, obidients, artikulated, redpiller, feminist, religious, or even foolish, you will surely get likes from your tribes.

But for Mr. Dumbo, he has no tribe, nobody here sends am. He keeps mentioning my name to get my attention, such a loser. He cant for his life believe that what I write appeals to many people and their sense of good and bad. He is beyond redemption. May God help him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by caye(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Otobong3374:

Hi Nsiba.
Have you ever seen a handsome orangutan?
Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Karnice600: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
pansophist:

Now you see what I am passing through in the hands of Mr Dumbo, aka Karnice600 , according to the cretinous fvcktard, if my post generates over 1k likes, then I have over a thousand accounts to like my comments grin

Nairaland is a place where no matter your leanings, you will find your tribe. If you are an agbadorian, obidients, artikulated, redpiller, feminist, religious, or even foolish, you will surely get likes from your tribes.

But for Mr. Dumbo, he has no tribe, nobody here sends am. He keeps mentioning my name to get my attention, such a loser. He cant for his life believe that what I write appeals to many people and their sense of good and bad. He is beyond redemption. May God help him.

Everyone knows Nairaland sucks. I mostly come in here to have laugh over the Naija vibes here that could be rib cracking most times with funny memes. For the educative or logical part, certainly not. If you have a huge tribe on Nairaland, of course you guys make up the majority, so I'm not surprised. Its the usual tribe of fools and mediocres we find here. How do I know you like your own comments?
When the topic didn't even make it to the front page and the page has very scanty, singular or no views, like this one. Someone posts a comment on an old, topic, which did'nt find the front page and currently has no views than the poster himself.., he post and leaves, then another person comes to reply him on that same thread and gets 40 likes in less than 48 hrs with just 1 to 2 more views. That's how we know.
Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Otobong3374(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
caye:

Hi Nsiba. Have you ever seen a handsome orangutan?
May Ur Dick Stand Forever, Amen
Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by pansophist(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Karnice600:

Everyone knows Nairaland sucks. I mostly come in here to have laugh over the Naija vibes here that could be rib cracking most times with funny memes. For the educative or logical part, certainly not. If you have a huge tribe on Nairaland, of course you guys make up the majority, so I'm not surprised. Its the usual tribe of fools and mediocres we find here. How do I know you like your own comments?
When the topic didn't even make it to the front page and the page has very scanty, singular or no views, like this one. Someone posts a comment on an old, topic, which did'nt find the front page and currently has no views than the poster himself.., he post and leaves, then another person comes to reply him on that same thread and gets 40 likes in less than 48 hrs with just 1 to 2 more views. That's how we know.

Mr Dumbo don drop epistle. You just no wan get sense sha. What manner of an idiot are you? Listen carefully fvcktard.

Even if a post doesn't have up to ten views but the comment have twenty likes, its because your followers saw it via the "following" link and liked it.

Views are registered when you click and enter the thread, not when you got a snippet from the thread (eg clicking on "following" to read only the comment by someone you followed).

So that should explain why perhaps a thread seems low in traffic, but generated massive likes and shares. I have lots of followers in their thousands, just in case you're curious.

So no, your accusations are baseless. I don't have multiple accounts to like my comments. I'm sure if nairaland have a "downvote" button like quora, you'll see that I'll have many dislike as well.

The arguments I engage here daily with dundee like you is enough evidence that if you even know my house, you for don visit me with cutlass. grin

Oya. Drop another of your foolishness make I handle. Since you're committed to not having sense. Anuofia cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Vl3ly: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:

Mr Dumbo don drop epistle. You just no wan get sense sha. What manner of an idiot are you? Listen carefully fvcktard.

Even if a post doesn't have up to ten views but the comment have twenty likes, its because your followers saw it via the "following" link and liked it.

Views are registered when you click and enter the thread, not when you got a snippet from the thread (eg clicking on "following" to read only the comment by someone you followed).

So that should explain why perhaps a thread seems low in traffic, but generated massive likes and shares. I have lots of followers in their thousands, just in case you're curious.

So no, your accusations are baseless. I don't have multiple accounts to like my comments. I'm sure if nairaland have a "downvote" button like quora, you'll see that I'll have many dislike as well.

The arguments I engage here daily with dundee like you is enough evidence that if you even know my house, you for don visit me with cutlass. grin

Oya. Drop another of your foolishness make I handle. Since you're committed to not having sense. Anuofia cool

That bold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Believes New Alliance Led By Putin Will Bring The West To Its Knees by Karnice600: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:

No be only followers, na disciples. Dey always try hard to wan sound Intelligent when you're actually struggling with chronic stupidity. That's your level so Why stress much? Just be yourself. You can't give what you don't have. Swallow up all these gibberish you typed. E no hold water.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sells Oil To Kenya In Kenyan Shillings Instead Of US Dollar / Full Putin Speech To Russians On The Black Jesus / Biden Tells Netanyahu Tonight Was A Win, Nothing Of "Value" Hit In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.