Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,412 members, 7,839,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband (25193 Views)

Van Diyk Loses His First Premier League Game At Anfield After 4 Years / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child / FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by Lamasta(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
We are solidly behind FIFA on this one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by queenafolami2: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
What we need is non discrimination against race or color, not gays and lesbians.I stand with FIFA. I stand with the Quatari governmentWhat we need is non discrimination against race or color, not gays and lesbians.I stand with FIFA. I stand with the Quatari government...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by Adgraced: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
I stand with Qatar. Gay is un-natural and anti-God. Say NO to same sex union! Imagine going to the stadium to watch ball and seeing 2 guys kissing each other....ewwwwww!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hyporcrites, just like one idiotic gay man shreded £10000 cash on live TV in protest because David Beckham received £10 million from the Quatari's to promote football in Quatar

King Charles of England also received a plasitc bag full with £4 million cash from one Quatari prince

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
One love Ke? Leave gay fight and do the work u are paid for idiots. Every day there's one or more news about these LGBT people. Always trying to force the rest of the world to bend. They should stfu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by Rafiquie: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good advertising.
Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by uche393: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
these gays are just forcing their self to be accepted, I hate gays with passion. if I see of them near my child I go blast the modafucka head with 2by2.

I haven't seen any animal that is gay even dogs and he goats that has high sex drive hasn't tried such and you say that gays aren't having mental issues?

the Muslim are trying their best and doing their own part to give the LGBT sense, but they prefer doing disgusting things.

Christians aren't doing enough to stop this LGBT shit
Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28am On Nov 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Qatar get problem ooo, play normal match and forget gay stuffs.
MODIFIED: These four wey mention me don't even understand what I mean. If u don't understand me must u quote me.
Spicycat YoobaNesan Daguga LagosIsForIgbos.

Tell that to your Doctor

2 Likes

Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:32am On Nov 22, 2022
This is western country typical jihad initiative. They are yet to realize that their attempted actions in Qater is an act of terrorism.
Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Tell that to your Doctor

Then be clear in your comments! If you can't write good English that a Nigerian can understand, use pidgin! Nobody go crucify you.

Gosh!
Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Then be clear in your comments! If you can't write good English that a Nigerian can understand, use pidgin! Nobody go crucify you.

Gosh!
Did I quote you. How did my English affect you, Mr Gosh! undecided
Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Did I quote you. How did my English affect you, Mr Gosh! undecided
Was referring to HarlequinLekex, not you.
Re: Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Uprightness100:
Foolish people!

They are Afraid of yellow Card from a mere man or organization. But they are not afraid of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game / Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal / AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.