Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi (1511 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by ibrahimabba7: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4EecHMp38

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi says he will consult with the Governor of Anambra State, Chukwuma Soludo on solutions to tackle Nigeria’s challenges.

Obi made this known on Monday at Protea Hotel in Ikeja, the Lagos State capital, during a meeting with the Nigerian Guild of Editors.

“He (Soludo) knows and he has the solution so I need to consult him to help me,” Obi said of the Anambra governor whom he fondly referred to as his brother.

The LP candidate also promised to adopt the Bangladesh model of 35% Affirmative Action, noting that he would create an atmosphere where 50 percent of Nigerian women would be included in its National Productivity Programme.

Of late, Soludo, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria; and Obi, who was Anambra governor between 2006 and 2014; have been engaged in altercations on the state of Anambra economy.

Soludo had said the investments Obi left in government are worth close to nothing.

The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) chieftain also said Obi can’t win the 2023 presidential election as there are “two persons/parties seriously contesting for president”.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/21/i-will-consult-with-soludo-to-tackle-nigerias-challenges-peter-obi/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by sundayabuo47: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
This Obi man knows how to heap coal of fire on his enemies head..even the Bible says we should show love to those that hates us, that way we heap coal of fire on their head.

No wonder soludo keep been frustrated even when obi no dey put pressure �

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by muhdaliyuh: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Point of correction,
Obi has never been and is never in any altercation with Gov Soludo. Soludo is the only one who is in altercation with himself.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by shemauaminuharu: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Soludo has no solution, all he has destruction. Learn from Goodluck Jonathan. Let him manage Anambra if he has brain, so that you don't lose supporters. If the way he is busy suffering Anambrarians is the solution you want to learn from him, people will be afraid of suffering and turn back on you. Just allow Soludo to rant

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by muhammadza: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
When Dr Peter Obi Will Become Our Next President He Would Have A Constitutional Reforms To Strengthen Good Governance And Every Nigerians Will Enjoyed Good Leadership And He Would Have A Constructive Dialogue With All The Political Parties To Have Good Reform That Would Enable Every Presidents Whether He Comes From The North, South Or Southeast To Perform Good Leadership That Would Benefit Every Ethnic Groups In Nigeria And Move Nigeria Forward To The Positive Direction��

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
cool

He (Soludo) knows and he has the solution so I need to consult him to help me,” Obi said of the Anambra governor whom he fondly referred to as his brother.

Anyone that sees Peter Obi as an enemy.

Is an enemy to himself tongue

Nigeria deserve better and Obi have the capacity to make Nigeria great.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by abdurrahmankas: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBgMMjEohs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUklT2jSD8A

That will mark the beginning of your downfall since he has showed you in clear terms that he is not with you on this journey. Please do not force him for your own good.
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by DSC7: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Way to go ....

No room for bitter politics in ObiDatti campaign group....

Everybody with a functional brain will be carried along......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
The INCOMING
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibrahimabba7:

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi says he will consult with the Governor of Anambra State, Chukwuma Soludo on solutions to tackle Nigeria’s challenges.

Obi made this known on Monday at Protea Hotel in Ikeja, the Lagos State capital, during a meeting with the Nigerian Guild of Editors.

“He (Soludo) knows and he has the solution so I need to consult him to help me,” Obi said of the Anambra governor whom he fondly referred to as his brother.

The LP candidate also promised to adopt the Bangladesh model of 35% Affirmative Action, noting that he would create an atmosphere where 50 percent of Nigerian women would be included in its National Productivity Programme.

Of late, Soludo, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria; and Obi, who was Anambra governor between 2006 and 2014; have been engaged in altercations on the state of Anambra economy.

Soludo had said the investments Obi left in government are worth close to nothing.

The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) chieftain also said Obi can’t win the 2023 presidential election as there are “two persons/parties seriously contesting for president”.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/21/i-will-consult-with-soludo-to-tackle-nigerias-challenges-peter-obi/
You won't even reach there talk less of consulting with him. You can however consult with your uncouth online obidient thugs on the way backward after your ignomious defeat at the polls next year

4 Likes

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Roger3D:
You won't even reach there talk less of consulting with him. You can however consult with your uncouth online obidient thugs on the way backward after your ignomious defeat at the polls next year

Bulaba Halublu shut up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Bulaba Halublu shut up
He will soon consult with you

1 Like

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
sundayabuo47:
This Obi man knows how to heap coal of fire on his enemies head..even the Bible says we should show love to those that hates us, that way we heap coal of fire on their head.

No wonder soludo keep been frustrated even when obi no dey put pressure �

Some people who eat agbado and cassava and enlist in the military immediately afterwards will not understand what Peter Obi did there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibrahimabba7:

Obi is begging indirectly

2 Likes

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
It is good to see that Peter Obi recognizes that Professor Governor Chukwuma Soludo is head and shoulders above him. But that won't sway the Governor's opinion about the ill-fated ambition of the third class trader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by BATified2023: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Bulaba Halublu shut up

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Roger3D:
when uncouth online miscreants, bandits, urchins and thugs talk, you will identify them and you're one of them.

Senseless and senile pig.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
It is good to see that Peter Obi recognizes that Professor Governor Chukwuma Soludo is head and shoulders above him. But that won't sway the Governor's opinion about the ill-fated ambition of the third class trader.
Seems they fertized the egg that birthed you from monkey sperm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
After insulting Soludo everywhere
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibrahimabba7
muhdaliyuh
muhammadza
shemauaminuharu
abdurrahmankas
socialmediaman
sundayabuo47

It is very easy to see that the above IDs are one and some person who is just trying to sound like different people. But he has failed woefully

The first 5 names gave him away as he was trying to hide behind fake northern IDs but he made a very big mistake in using lower case to start those names as very really would a northerner would use lower case to start an ID with those names because of the significance of the names in Islam.

Another reason that gave him away very easily is his point of views do not in any way reflect the general vies of an average northerner. Northerners hardly spew hate and bile.
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by DigitalLawyer: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Roger3D:

We don’t need your vote. After talking bulablu, you will go and collect your urchin’s fee from Tinubu before hunger go finish you. I understand that without making this mumu comment, most of your ilk won’t see food to eat.
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
when uncouth online miscreants, bandits, urchins and thugs talk, you will identify them and you're one of them.

Senseless and senile pig.

Obibingo dog go and eat your master's feces grin
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:
ibrahimabba7
muhdaliyuh
muhammadza
shemauaminuharu
abdurrahmankas
socialmediaman
sundayabuo47

It is very easy to see that the above IDs are one and some person who is just trying to sound like different people. But he has failed woefully

The first 5 names gave him away as he was trying to hide behind fake northern IDs but he made a very big mistake in using lower case to start those names as very really would a northerner would use lower case to start an ID with those names because of the significance of the names in Islam.

Another reason that gave him away very easily is his point of views do not in any way reflect the general vies of an average northerner. Northerners hardly spew hate and bile.

why is my monicker on this useless post? Retards everywhere. Tueh!

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by slivertongue: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

But the trader is his predecessor
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by slivertongue: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Academics don't drag for relevance. Their output speaks for them. A trader who is honest Innovative and employs people is better than a book worm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
socialmediaman:

why is my monicker on this useless post? Retards everywhere. Tueh!

YHUR FAKE identity has been exposed
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
socialmediaman:

Some people who eat agbado and cassava and enlist in the military immediately afterwards will not understand what Peter Obi did there

Obi is petty, we this when he went after Dino Melaye. Same is being done to Soludo.
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by mycar: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
sarcastic !
Re: I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi by worksmart(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Soludo that couldn't cope with common flood in his state?
Obi is exposing himself as useless.
Tinubu and Atiku may be even more useless.

Yet we have performing politicians and administrators like Umahi and Amaechi sidelined after being denied opportunity to contest.

In fact Nigeria problem weak me.

(1) (Reply)

OBidents Million Marches Set To Resume On The 18th Of February (Thread) / Wike Na Bastard / Breaking: Obi Leading Atiku, Tinubu With Over 45k Votes In Plateau. 10 More Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.