Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar (55737 Views)

Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by sweetjohn(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
yyba:
Why will QATAR grant visa to IPOB in the first place? undecided they should expect more of this angry
A professor from afonja extraction is lower in everything than an igbo man hucking gala in the street. You people can never ever be equal to us in intelligent, industrious and wealth. That's why you guys are jealouse of us abi
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by thinkmoney(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Conner44:

Shut up. Why didn’t you quote the both of them to spill this your useless thrash?

Why single out one person and leave the other one who started the whole mess? Oh, it’s because he’s from your tribe abi?

Stewpid angry
I am igbo, stupid. And I am a better human being than the three of you (or maybe two, because I suspect is the same you that have come to attack me with another account.
The first guy that showed is foolishness may have done so by mistake, but the second that tried to address foolishness by another foolishness is the bigger fool
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Conner44: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
thinkmoney:

I am igbo, stupid. And I am a better human being than the three of you (or maybe two, because I suspect is the same you that have come to attack me with another account.
The first guy that showed is foolishness may have done so by mistake, but the second that tried to address foolishness by another foolishness is the bigger fool

Tomorrow when someone on the street sees you and your father walking along the road and that person decides to insult your father for no reason, according to you by mistake . . . you would stand aside and clap for the person abi?

Because you’re ‘a better human being’ ?

Efulefu tuueh angry
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by JAGS001(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol wani ji masun, she do loose guard I said it earlier people with evil mind are everywhere na God go dey save person grin
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Tradepunter2: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
DeAdvokate:
Any thing just to paint Qatar black

STFU it really happened.... She's Argentinian...

Anything to try blame the west.... Rubbish and hater
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Bigheart042(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dead fish and never be sweet in any soup..
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Caesar25: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello, is that an ogbomosho weed in action or kwale brand.
chatinent:
"A father is a mother of a child when the child is childless".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Kingcalls: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

U are still posting this thing grin grin grin...delusion is real ooo...I really don't hv ur time...I hv better things to do
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Temptee101(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
chatinent:

Bwalablu blublu bulaba....
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Ejikedaniel28: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
I have been trying since yesterday to comprehend this....a father is a mother of a child when the child is childless
chatinent:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Sureboyy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
chatinent:
Tinubu 2022 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Sureboyy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
chatinent:
T.H.I.E.F.N.U.B.U 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by thinkmoney(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Conner44:

Tomorrow when someone on the street sees you and your father walking along the road and that person decides to insult your father for no reason, according to you by mistake . . . you would stand aside and clap for the person abi?

Because you’re ‘a better human being’ ?

Efulefu tuueh angry
Please, stop this foolishness. If a mad man abuse my father on the street, will I, that is not mad now stop to abuse him back?

Shebi you are not mad? Or are u?
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by juman(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
World cup and olympics are always interesting.
I dont follow football, but when I saw the street of qatar yesterday on tv I felt like flying in and feel the moment. Even I checked the ticket.
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin hustlers
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Nicepoker(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean same way bodies do litters every streets and corners in alaibo ?
Should I send you pictures of those massacred in Enugu by UGM today?
You stylishly avoided the idiot that started the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Komu1048(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kutunban:
joy is what we get when we see things that are done well and those that are not done well will not be done well. Illusion is a State of mind for those who care to see beyond their understanding. Peter Obi knows the way, follow who know road.

Was expecting to hear what he did well with anambra that Nigerian needs to tap from, but I guess there is none. Cox he even needs to abandon his own state n his muddy road to his house and come to Tinubu working Lagos.

No wonder u were called zombidients, and u r telling us to vote ur Ipob failure project.

Unlike u n ur likes, Nigerians knows the man the knows the road is Asiwaju Jagaban.
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Conner44: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
thinkmoney:

Please, stop this foolishness. If a mad man abuse my father on the street, will I, that is not mad now stop to abuse him back?

Shebi you are not mad? Or are u?

I AM MAD angry

in fact I am MAAAaaaaaaD for Peter Obi cool
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by trendist: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
MVLOX:
I been think say no bad person for Qatar ooo

The thief may likely be a foreigner who just entered
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Mineyayaga: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Funny.

Time to make money online. Follow this link bellow;
http://amappsd5.online.global.prod.fastly.net/all/apps/making-online/?i=29253

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Litmus: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
bablon20:
I just hope that by the time the thieves are caught they won't be Nigerians. I dey fear ó because i know my people. Oluwole and Otigba boys at the world cup.

Africans did not rob reporters -or foreigners as far as I know - when world cup was held in Africa (South) na far-far Arab land naim them go go rob people ?

For me this is a disgrace to Arabs and highlights why Nigerians should not put up with all those holier-than-thou nonsense from Dubai or their black coon apologists.

Arabs thieving in full glare of the entire worlds attention I wonder what they get up to when no one is watching!

When disgrace falls on finger pointers it falls mightily.

1 Like

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by thinkmoney(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Conner44:

I AM MAD angry

in fact I am MAAAaaaaaaD for Peter Obi cool
I forgive you now.
I am also madder for Peter Obi. Not just because he is igbo though
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by yyba: 1:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

NLPOLICEWOMAN DINT REPORT THIS TO SEUN , JUSTWISE , DOMINIQUE, Mynd44...

Bitter woman... ur papa Tinubu will be disgraced next year
shey nairaland support terrorists ? Isn't IPOB a terrorists group ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by yyba: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2022
tunsho4u:

This is not joke at all... It is childishness.
boy so you think nairalan is a comedy forum ?
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by yyba: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2022
felzokugo:

Dust just full many pipo brain.
wallahi fa especially 100% of IPOB illiterates
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by yyba: 1:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Realists:

You mean chukudi has done it.
Ipob 3- Qatar 0.
as long as IPOB are involved it will reach IPOB 100 - QATAR 0 grin
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by yyba: 1:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Goodzinny:
Are you o.k.a.y?
don't you have parents to ask ne ?
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by yyba: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Coly2012:
Yaba left customer done talk again... Another big mad f**l
don't be scared of rules 2 just be man enough to type in bold . All these small small ipob terrorists with bonus data self
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by dontrulee: 2:07am On Nov 22, 2022
I will not be surprised if na Lagosian run this matter. grin grin
Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by sucreblazing(m): 2:07am On Nov 22, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Suspect - Africans!
cool

Ode ni e ...there're many nationalities in that country but your fish brain only think of Africa...for your information, Pakistanis are king of thief in that region

1 Like

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Aubreville: 3:31am On Nov 22, 2022
chatinent:
"A father is a mother of a child when the child is childless". - Bablablu Bahubali.

Bala balu, blue blue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar by Alpharey: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean same way bodies do litters every streets and corners in alaibo ?
Should I send you pictures of those massacred in Enugu by UGM today?

Ok you already have the pictures. Like you are following UGM up and down. You are their media officer. Kontinue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) / Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.