Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) (31687 Views)

Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / Ekiti: Six Members Of Ekiti Assembly Suspended As Adelugba Resumes As Speaker / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Aukeibado(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:
This is a joke taken too far. Gboyega got 15 votes, while this stooge of Fayemi got only 10. How is 10 more than 15. I thought Ekiti was the bedrock of education on account of their educational acumen. Or is maths no longer a threshold of education?! Do Ekiti people only know literature and history, and not maths.

You're wailing because of an issue that does not concern you! Like you're a layabout, without an occupation.

1 Like

Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

They are so full of books, to the point that they don't know ordinary maths of 15 being greater than 10.
I'm sure you knew what meant...her profile is loaded. She's also well educated and that's typical of ekiti People. Weather 4 is greater than 40 isn't my business. In politics, their 4 may mean 400.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Addme: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:
This is a joke taken too far. Gboyega got 15 votes, while this stooge of Fayemi got only 10. How is 10 more than 15. I thought Ekiti was the bedrock of education on account of their educational acumen. Or is maths no longer a threshold of education?! Do Ekiti people only know literature and history, and not maths.
Did you miss where the story said she was elected by 17 out of 25.
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by kingmaster2009: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheDemola:
Earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7443860/ekiti-assembly-speaker-aribisogan-impeached

https://www.icirnigeria.org/profile-meet-olubunmi-adelugba-ekiti-first-female-speaker/

She cannot escape impeachment....

.her woman see will stir up impeachment for her....

Count down to her impeachment motion...
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ganisucks(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Addme:

Did you miss where the story said she was elected by 17 out of 25.

Did you miss the part where Gboyega's supporters were imprisoned threatened amongst other things so that they could produce the 17.
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ganisucks(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

You're wailing because of an issue that does not concern you! Like you're a layabout, without an occupation.
My mind is my occupation. The mind of others is your occupation. Which is better?
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Horllad4229: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Well deserved ma
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:
One day a woman would rule this country.

This I have seen.
Hian, if your prophecy fails, l will send you on 700 days dry fast in the Sahara desert and you will be fed with bread and honey daily to break your fast tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Desusi: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
ronalko:
Boss lady
Oga madam!
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by Addme: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Did you miss the part where Gboyega's supporters were imprisoned threatened amongst other things so that they could produce the 17.
You said she had 10 votes against Gboyega's 15 and kept questioning where 10 was greater than 15 but now you are changing mouth that they imprisoned and threatened her supporters to produce 17.

Anyway, can you kindly show me where the reports said his supporters were threatened and imprisoned?
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by BABANGBALI: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dem go soon kick am out
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by feedthenation(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
---Ekiti people having more degrees than the thermometer and qualifications than more other Nigeria states put together---congrats to Her Excellency, Madam Speaker---
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by temitope27(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:
17 out of 25, mumu
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ganisucks(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Addme:

You said she had 10 votes against Gboyega's 15 and kept questioning where 10 was greater than 15 but now you are changing mouth that they imprisoned and threatened her supporters to produce 17.

Anyway, can you kindly show me where the reports said his supporters were threatened and imprisoned?

Don't you know the history of this situation. The first election saw Gboyega score 15 votes against Fayemi's 10. Fayemi didn't agree, and so forced another election where Gboyega's supporters were locked out. Fayemi brought impostors into the assembly and still could only get 14 votes. Later he then got more impostors to impeach Gboyega and got his stooge elected.
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ganisucks(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
temitope27:
17 out of 25, mumu
10 against 15 in the real election, Solomon the wise.
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by happney65: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

They say absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't know what is wrong with Fayemi. I never expected this from him. He has left government,he should allow BAO to do his own too. Why trying to install your stooge as speaker so that if BAO goes against him the speaker can impeach him ASAP

This is so so wrong and nonesensical. Habaa
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ganisucks(f): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
happney65:

They say absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don't know what is wrong with Fayemi. I never expected this from him. He has left government,he should allow BAO to do his own too. Why trying to install your stooge as speaker so that if BAO goes against him the speaker can impeach him ASAP

This is so so wrong and nonesensical. Habaa

That's precisely my point. He has already began having disagreements with his successor. Before you say jack, the whole thing will disintegrate into a situation where they will lock up the assembly and give the keys to the National assembly. The only people that will suffer it will be the man and woman living in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by happney65: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

That's precisely my point. He has already began having disagreements with his successor. Before you say jack, the whole thing will disintegrate into a situation where they will lock up the assembly and give the keys to the National assembly. The only people that will suffer it will be the man and woman living in Ekiti.

Exactly. I don't know why he can't enjoy his loot and retirement in peace at his Jericho,Ibadan house. What is wrong with people sef. If it snowballs into crises now and people are being killed because of a nonesensical stuff their death will be on the neck of Fayemi and nobody else

That small little Ekiti sef someone dey cause wahala for there.

Habaa
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by JAGS001(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:
You may ban her from seating as the speaker if the math is wrong, since you know more than those present there grin
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by gratefulheart(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
How much is the white one in your page?

ShoeWorld2:
She is favoured among men smiley

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
gratefulheart:
How much is the white one in your page?

27k you can reach me on WhatsApp 0701 483 9537
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by olowofariwo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:
One day a woman would rule this country.

This I have seen.
been a long time
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by gratefulheart(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
20k?

ShoeWorld2:
27k you can reach me on WhatsApp 0701 483 9537
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
After visiting Ado-Ekiti I concluded that all the statistics in Nigeria are either false or can be argued.

Being the fountain of knowledge, as they say, there are thousands of stalk illiterate in Ekiti state.

Youths of about 18 to 27 that can neither read, speak common English or write very well.

Ondo's educational system to me is far better.

And again, their women are way too ugly
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by juman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

I laugh so much. You funny die.

There was a "coup" against the new speaker and he was removed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by AlphaTaikun: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2022
gratefulheart:
20k?

E no reach Sir
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by gratefulheart(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just dey see this. You no wan give me sneakers?

ShoeWorld2:
E no reach Sir
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by ShoeWorld2(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
gratefulheart:
Just dey see this. You no wan give me sneakers?

I want but na price dey hol me
Re: Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) by fajob: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

Looking for a Good web designer/Web developer in Nigeria?
Quality and affordable web design in Lagos?
Web development and digital Marketing Training lagos,Nigeria?

www.jolagict.com.ng

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari / Ikamu Hamidu Kato Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Insulting Buhari, SGF / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.