Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) (253 Views)

Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) by Odoctor(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Boyfriend girlfriend relationship in Nigeria seems to have some form of ignorance attached to it that is quite disheartening. It is a thing of dismay that ladies who mostly are victims of these mere hormonal surge have refused to put on their thinking cap and define their actions and inactions.

This video talks about ABORTION, CONTRACEPTION AND BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIP IN NIGERIA, with some medical advise offered for those who may wish to believe our report.

WATCH TILL END:

Remember to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6cWG7j4n0
Re: If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) by Odoctor(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
The case scenarios are enormous to say the least. It is becoming an epidemic.

Always define your action before visiting him. Are ready for a baby? If not, then act like someone that is enlightened. This is 2022. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) by CanadaOrBust: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Odoctor:
The case scenarios are enormous to say the least. It is becoming an epidemic.

Always define your action before visiting him. Are ready for a baby? If not, then act like someone that is enlightened. This is 2022. Prevention is better than cure.

So what’s your advice if she has an irresistible urge to sex
Re: If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) by Odoctor(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
I made a video on BEECHAM AMPICLOX last time, that most ladies use as a contraceptive.

I SUSPECT this could be a contributing factor in the rate of unprecedented pregnancies and it's attendant sequels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sa-aoyMis

I SUSPECT that many of these ladies put their hope on Beecham Ampiclox after intimacy, to help them " washout", only to be disappointed with a positive PREGNANCY TEST. And when this happens they start running Helter skelter seeking for help where there is none.

To put it short, this is simply to buttress the fact that BEECHAM AMPICLOX is not a contraceptive. I will keep shouting it. Let them that have ear use it.

Peace✌️
Re: If You Are A Nigerian Girl In A Relationship, Please Listen To Me (video) by Odoctor(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

So what’s your advice if she has an irresistible urge to sex
The subject of the message is not about "urge" sir.

The message is centered on applying one's sense unto wisdom - which is profitable to direct.

The message is about Prevention, which is better than cure. Pls do watch till the end. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Complete House Cleaning And Sanitizing Solution To Give You Full Peace Of Mind / Quickest Ways Of Getting Rid Of Belly Fat / Skin Tags Removal Home Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.