Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges (607 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Investigators: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
The presidential candidate of Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi, said he would consult with Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State on lasting solutions that will address Nigeria’s challenges.

Obi made this vow while speaking at a meeting with the Nigerian Guild of Editors in Lagos on Monday.

He said, “He (Soludo) knows, and he has the solution. So I need to consult him to help me.”

The Labour Party candidate also promised to adopt the Bangladesh model of 35% Affirmative Action, noting that he would create an atmosphere where 50 percent of Nigerian women would be included in its National Productivity Programme.

Recall that Soludo, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and Obi have been in a battle of words over the state of Anambra economy.

Soludo had said the investments Obi left in government are worth close to nothing.

The Anambra governor also said Obi can’t win the 2023 presidential election, noting that there are “two persons/parties seriously contesting for president.”

However, Obi replied that he has done his own part as governor of Anambra, urging Soludo to do his best in the state as a professor of Economics.

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
You want to consult gov next to nothing? Obi is way above soludo the megalomaniac who's competing with mbadinuju on the best 'worst' gov award category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by LordLugard1: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Not just that Peter Obi is competent. He has the heart of gold
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Investigators: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mr. President has spoken
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by jerk: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sarcasm grin
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Moh247: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
As a trader he needs the advise of a sound economist to help him with his financial loss after 2023 electoral defeat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Janajack: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
As a trader he needs the advise of a sound economist to help him with his financial loss after 2023 electoral defeat
your tears is sweeter than honey

2 Likes

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Golan007: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Trader feeling funky.
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Moh247: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Janajack:
your tears is sweeter than honey

Obi is going to churches to campaign

The fool doesn't even know that is against our electoral laws and we can have him disqualified

Such a mumu man

3 Likes

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by Janajack: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

The fool doesn't even know that is against our electoral laws and we can have him disqualified

Such a mumu man

you can do your worst undecided

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by AsomughaChuks05: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
It is good to see that Peter Obi recognizes that Professor Governor Chukwuma Soludo is head and shoulders above him but he must know that Governor Soludo is not moved by cheap praises and will not change his stance about Peter Obi's deceptive motives driving his ill-fated ambition.
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Goood response...after all if you are a teacher, teach well and if u are a professor, professor well!
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by aariwa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol probably throwing a jab at soludo and his so called professorship
Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by VULCAN(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
You call a man a fool that founded a bank at an age you began collecting stipends for the worst political party in our history

What do we call you?

Foolish fool, urchin, bigot, tribalist etc

Let's add hypocrite to the names as your God Buhari visited Redeemed church multiple times during the years when Nigerians had the sense to reject him. He continued coming in 2013 and 2014

It's when he chose a Redeemed pastor that he won.

Did you call him fool then?

Bloody Hypocrite
Moh247:

Such a mumu man

Re: I Will Consult Soludo In Addressing Nigeria Challenges by BrokenTV: 5:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
If not politics money where would your lord have been today, even after being out of office he is still milking one state dry.

(1) (Reply)

How I Wasted Data Watching Chatham House Today / Peter Obi Tipped As Next President Ahead Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar / Peter Obi Supporters Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.