Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina (689 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by onthehill: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lady Kills Her Ex-Husband's 4-Year-Old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina (Photo)

The Katsina State Police Command have arrested an 18-year-old lady, Maryam Habibu, for allegedly drowning her ex-husband's four-year-old son in a well in the Kafur Local Government Area of the state, IGBERETV reports.

The command’s spokesman, SP Gambo Isah, in a statement said the teenage suspect was arrested on November 9, 2022.

According to him, Habibu allegedly went to her former husband's house, lured the boy out and then threw him inside a well.

"On 09/11/2022 at about 2200hrs, they succeeded in arresting one Maryam Habibu, ‘F’, aged 18yrs of Leko village, Danja LGA of Katsina state, an ex-step mother, that killed her step son, one Jamilu Rabi’u, ‘M’, aged 4yrs of Illallawa village, Kafur LGA, by throwing the boy into a well," the PPRO said.

"The suspect went to the house of her ex-husband and lured the little boy into a nearby area and threw the deceased into a well. In the course of investigation, the suspect confessed to the commission of the offence. Investigation is ongoing,"

https://igberetvnews.com/1432534/lady-kills-ex-husbands-4-year-old-son-throwing-well-katsina-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Belteshazzar1: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mtcheeeeew.....18yr old girl already an ex wife?
Na wah for these northern setting oh.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Shalommy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Chaii.. Aboki and evil na 5&6. Well, bubu will settle the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Hezzyluv: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Choi...

Some people are Devil living in the for of humans. RIP to the death.

I wish this was the fate of Shekau when he was 4
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by padi94(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Women are truly witches... I swear.

Just kill a living human like that
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Dollarremix(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
18 yr old ex wife,I don't get it?
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Pharaohny: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Notherners and prick them swear for unaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by realstars: 4:25am On Nov 22, 2022
18 years ex. Killed the boy she sinior for 14 years. Na wa ooh !!!,
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by adecz: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2022
It was same wickedness that made
her husband divorce her in the first
place .. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Parachoko: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2022
realstars:
18 years ex. Killed the boy she sinior for 12 years. Na wa ooh !!!,
I had to go through their age again to be sure my eyes is not deciving me

May the boy soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by temitope27(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
I don hear say Saudi Arabia don declare public holiday in Wednesday, just because they beat Argentina
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by VirtuousStarBoy: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
These creatures are incredibly evil !!!.
Re: Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina by Franzinni: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
I came to read female comment ...

They are all in hiding sha

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out As Soldiers Try To Disarm Police Taskforce In Lagos (video) / Risky Pleasure: S3x Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman, Victim Blames Wife / Gun Shots At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.