Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi (1332 Views)

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi says he would not condemn the armed wing of Indeginous People of Biafra, Eastern Security Network (ESN), over attacks in South-East because he is not sure they are behind the attacks.

Asked if he would condemn the ESN over incessant attacks on public facilities and people in the South-East region amid agitation for Biafra Republic, Mr Obi said “no I cannot condemn. Because I’m not sure who is doing what.”

“You cannot just be condemning people. You cannot only condemn people when there is a process in which they have said this person has done this,” Mr Obi added.

The former Anambra governor disclosed this in a presidential town hall televised on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Monday night.

Speaking on his plan to dialogue with agitators across the country if elected, Mr Obi said “everybody knows my position on agitation. I’ve said I will dialogue with all agitators. Everywhere in the country is full of agitation. It is the effect of leadership failure over the years. There is nothing wrong with agitation. We will dialogue with agitators.”

Eastern Nigeria has been rocked by insecurity as separatist agitations spearheaded by outlawed Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) remained rife.

The extraordinary rendition of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya in June 2021 by the Buhari regime ramped up onslaughts by unknown gunmen around South-East.

The unknown gunmen continued to attack security agents and public facilities while disrupting economic and commercial activities in the region.

In September, Anambra governor Chukwuma Soludo said Igbos are behind insecurity in Anambra State, dismissing as “hoax” the notion that insecurity in the South-East is caused by “invaders”

https://gazettengr.com/i-wont-condemn-esn-over-violent-attacks-in-south-east-peter-obi/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Remember i said no more political argument from me anymore.

As you can see, things are unfolding itself by itself. We are now recognising and identifying terrorist from real presidential candidates even without breaking a sweat.

The truth will surely prevail someday. Remember he also said few months ago.......

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Jnkay: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Fake News Alert!

Ninja trend eeeh, in 2015 it was K4 (Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi), and this year is G5

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Tingotoe: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
IPOB president? God forbid!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
This man is a terrorists himself.

Peter Obi will never condemn ESN terrorist because he is their chief sponsor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by esnbrutality: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
You Think you are smart abi wetin?
He said unequivocally that he is not sure that ESN is behind the attacks.
This also confirms what OBIANO said concerning the fact that IPOB was exonerated from Attacks in SE.
it is also collaborated by , Uzodinma, who said that those causing mayhem in IMO state are not IPOB.

Now i ask you a question...isnt it foolish of you to believe your useless bigoted self trying to rope all events in the SE to IPOB?
IPOB, has said it that they are against Fulani herdsmen...and that mandate is sacrosanct!
If any Fulani herdsman bandit is seen in the bushes of SE ..to RAPE AND KILL our Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers...THEY MUST JAM ESN...and they MUST DIE!!

He-badan express has been overtaken by Fulani bandits, who are still showing your brothers and sisters shege, but your problem , is ESN ..Peter OBi..Nnamdi Kanu etc..

Sincerely , you agbado miscreants are weak and senile losers!!..spits

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
LegendHero:

You no wonder why this thread never full? Lol.

Zombiedients don go hide. I carry dem handicap. Their fingers are on hold.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by sreamsense: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obi should keep deceiving himself, he is using logic to dulge the question so that Ipob/esn will not mark him as saboteur. Obi has no choice but to support ESN/Ipob because the process that produced Obi as governor for Anambra is through Okjukwu's party APGA. He believes in sectional ideology, Obi can fight anything that has to do with Biafra because he is a product of APGA Ojukwu foundation member. This is the same thing Prof Soludo believe to dialog with Ipob/esn until it fails.

Obi don't know that mentality of Biafra agitator in modern time is different that of old and the time he contested for governorship under Ojukwu Apga. Kanu has infected brains of Ipob/esn members, they can no longer think like normal human beings. Thinking Ipob/esn will yield to dialog is a waste of the and resources. Soludo also tried to dialog until he discovered he was just fueling the matter. Obi is not ready for governance because he is too emotionally attached to Ipob/esn, he should go and rest after February. He will only be doing trial and error governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2022
They have opened fake news for Mynd to help them move to FP in the morning

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by sonature1: 12:10am On Nov 22, 2022
The police in Nigeria is not even serious about unraveling the group behind the attacks in the East. In fact, those fools are too lazy for that. We have seen the police blame IPOB while Hope Uzodinma blame politicians.

We have seen the IGP blame IPOB for the assassination of Ahmed Gulak in less than 24 hours without any investigation. Condemning killings cannot stop them. The Nigeria's police should trained and equipped to tackle criminal elements in the society - that's their primary responsibility, not politicians condemning such attacks.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Why should he condemn ESN? You can as well condemn Amotekun for Ondo church killings

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by KingsCity: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2022
YES OBI IS RIGHT

WE WILL NOT CONDEMN THEM BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE BEHIND THE ATTACKS

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by BossGerald: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2022
When will your tinubu and shettima condemn boko haram and fulani herdsmen??

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Pakute: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2022
He already said he lives with Igbos and that they are his neighbors. Obi is the godfather of Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2022
We have noticed that whenever Peter Obi is billed to speak, some evil people hope and pray that they will find fault in his speech, but he keeps shining and it vexes their spirit.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:

We have confirmed and documented proof of the sponsors of terrorism, we dont work with rumours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by mycar: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Is it the same interview we all watched that he said that investigation must be carried and culprit to be brought to book instead of jumping to a conclusion.
Criminals should be treat as one instead of politicizing crimes.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Conner44: 12:47am On Nov 22, 2022
As they have tried to look for any and everything to use and stain Peter Obi and found none whatsoever they have now resorted to ‘giving the dog a bad name in order to easily hang it’ by trying their best to link him to ipob through any means necessary grin

Failures . . . all of them from top to bottom olule tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Nobody is asking Atiku or Shettima questions about Boko Haram terrorists, Ansaru, ISWAP, Herdsmen.

But once it gets to Obi, they rush and ask him and biased journalists will carry whatever they what and write as story.

Then Tinubu urchins will dumb for biased moderators to carry to front page.

The more you guys do this, the more you make him popular..

God cannot be mocked!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Peterpan222(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Omoh, I don't understand how this OP of a guy will create a thread and within 2mins, same group of people will start commenting with negative give towards Obi. Like, how do you guys do this within 1 - 2mins. Don't tell me it's a always a planned coordinated attack thread? �

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 1:09am On Nov 22, 2022
This is the main reason Obi can never be the Nigeria president.

We sees him in the North as a man with Biafra agenda and he doesn't pretend about it.
It is an inherent message to our people not to get any thing to do with an enemy of Nigeria, that's why Datti is unmotivated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Ublaize: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

As you can see, things are unfolding itself by itself. We are now recognising and identifying terrorist from real presidential candidates even without breaking a sweat.

The truth will surely prevail someday. Remember he also said few months ago.......

See this Idiot plotting a conspiracy theory. Common f*ck off, smelling piece of shit. Say what you want to say, no dey go through corner. Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

And you are supposed to be educated.

Someone who wants to leave a legacy for his children?

Well your children don't deserve a cast away

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
This is the main reason Obi can never be the Nigeria president.

We sees him in the North as a man with Biafra agenda and he doesn't pretend about it.
It is an inherent message to our people not to get any thing to do with an enemy of Nigeria, that's why Datti is unmotivated.

Your state is the poorest in the country, yet you're not worried about that.

Biafra is the reason why Boko Haram terrorists, ISWAP have sent your sisters and mother's to IDP camp right?

If you like, cry from now till 2024.

Peter Obi is your President. Almajiria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 1:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi sympathises with terrorists...Tufia!
Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Peterpan222:
Omoh, I don't understand how this OP of a guy will create a thread and within 2mins, same group of people will start commenting with negative give towards Obi. Like, how do you guys do this within 1 - 2mins. Don't tell me it's a always a planned coordinated attack thread? �

It's a coordinated attack.

It's all planned with Kadaria. But they failed.

They wanted to put Obi between Igbos and Northerners.

But Obi outsmarted her and her like.

Upon the recent poverty index released, nobody from the north cared to make that a question. Nobody

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Your state is the poorest in the country, yet you're not worried about that.

Biafra is the reason why Boko Haram terrorists, ISWAP have sent your sisters and mother's to IDP camp right?

If you like, cry from now till 2024.

Peter Obi is your President. Almajiria

This is exactly their trait. They can never disappoint.
So intolerant of others opinion and distasteful of the truth. Easily aggravated by unsuited perspective.

Obi can only be President of biafraland. The much he can go is the fruitless campaign gallivanting he's doing .

According to his knowledgeable older brother Soludo, Obi knows he can not win and he knows that we know. So stop putting your hope on someone who already knows he is going nowhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by Jogs1900: 2:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

This is exactly their trait. They can never disappoint.
So intolerant of others opinion and distasteful of the truth. Easily aggravated by unsuited perspective.

Obi can only be President of biafraland. The much he can go is the fruitless campaign gallivanting he's doing .

According to his knowledgeable older brother Soludo, Obi knows he can not win and he knows that we know. So stop putting your hope on someone who already knows he is going nowhere.
So sad they've always been proving Soludo right.They don't want their choice to be criticized but can criticize and abuse other people's choices.Just be prepared cos more are still coming for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by OgaTheTop2: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Peterpan222:
They are paid urchins in different dingy rooms. They do meetings and have alerts on their nefarious threads. We know them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by OgaTheTop2: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi says he would not condemn the armed wing of Indeginous People of Biafra, Eastern Security Network (ESN), over attacks in South-East because he is not sure they are behind the attacks.

https://gazettengr.com/i-wont-condemn-esn-over-violent-attacks-in-south-east-peter-obi/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

KADARIA AHMED: condemn ESN now

PETER OBI: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

KADARIA: but if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it the witch that killed it.

OBI: I want to see the witch before concluding....

** Peter Obi is very sound up there. This is not blubla blabla bulu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi by temitope27(m): 2:42am On Nov 22, 2022
This man is a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Peter Obi Jets Nigeria High On An International News Paper / Shettima Son Ameer Shettima And Others Youths Distribute Food Items In Maiduguri / Peter Obi Was Unable To Fly Down To Ile-ife Due To The Bad Weather Caused(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.