Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? (275 Views)

16 Major Causes Of General Body Weakness And Headache / Alpha Vmax Cure To Weak Erection, Quick Ejaculation And Sexual Weakness. / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? by Xenonn: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2022
I would like to improve my performance, endurance, and immunity. I have no time for sports, but I want to keep myself in shape. Maybe it is better to take some drugs that activate the thyroid gland?
Re: Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? by meobizy(f): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2022
You never ready.
Re: Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? by Zikomo: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
I have heard that there are supplements with peptides that do a wonderful job. In the fall and spring period the body needs support and protection, and these micro substances will make it stronger. Ask in pharmacies, I think they have them there.
Re: Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? by Darkin: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
In addition to supplements, there must also be sport. No matter what you say, but sports and a good diet mean a lot of things. You can take supplements endlessly, but if you don't sleep enough, don't move enough, or eat fast food, it won't work. Of course, your immune system will scream SOS.
Re: Weakness And Drowsiness - How To Deal With It? by Pawerty: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Each of you is right in his own way - the regimen needs to be adjusted, more movement, fresh air, and proper nutrition. But, you will achieve the desired effect faster if you take epitidebuy according to the instructions. Six months ago I took a 1 month course, started to feel much better. The body gets peptides, improves protein synthesis in the thyroid gland. These factors pull many positive effects, including increased immunity, elimination of chronic fatigue syndrome, normalization of metabolism, improvement of the endocrine system, as well as the natural production of melatonin.

(1) (Reply)

Organically Grown Malabar Spinach (amunututu) Available / The Golden Teacher: Psilocybe Cubensis Strain / Emotional Issues ,pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.