Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation (34970 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC / Tension As Amaechi Wears New Look Since Wike Was Declared Winner- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by candygist: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why singling out only SS while Ondo and Lagos are equally there? All of you are the same..

Clown that doesn't know when she shot himself on the leg.

Meanwhile, what has APC government done about high poverty rate that jumped to 133 million Nigerians under his nose ?

What's do you have to say about the billions shared between the south south govt and how it was utilised ?
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by candygist: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Didijiji:
MUMU KEYAMO

Doing the hardest job on earth trying to defend APC, failure and BABA BLABLUBULABA

Face the topic on ground first.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by candygist: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Their failure is Buhari's failure!!!

Buhari cannot be exonerated!

He is aiding the corruption!

So if Nigeria is his personal "company", is this how he will run it aground just to find someone to blame

If there is a next life, if Nigerians hear Buhari grin grin the kind run them go run no go be here!

Before burai govt. We had pdp for 16 years.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by seguno2: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2022
femisplash:

If a report says 7trn in 18yrs, does that mean all funds were paid?.
FG owes states several funds due to them from time to time, ecological funds, Paris loan refund, Tetfunds, etc. And if you still believe FG doesn't owe states, then I must have been talking to a secondary school kid.

Wike was specific about 13% derivation, not so?

Was he and Jonathan complicit in withholding the 13% derivation from 2010 to 2015?

Were the senators and representatives from the region deaf and dumb during the 24 years of their states been deprived of the 13% derivation money by the federal government?

Since you have your secondary school certificate, unlike that Lagos JagaBandit, I look forward to your answers.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by desiredhome: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Didijiji:
dollar is above 800. So I should praise Buhari?
If your thiefing governors uses the funds in their care to build the state, dollar will be less and our economy will be better......you that is indirectly supporting this wicked politicians is part of the reason dollar is high.......

By the time you start asking your politicians what they use the money in their care for you won't have a reason to see Buhari as your problem but you and your ignorance......
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by almayda: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2022
What was wrong in the FG disclosing the release of such payments in the first place?all these busy body media houses that are suppose to go the extra mile to gather REAL information that will benefit the citizens will because of laziness sit down in the comfort of their offices and that checking whether,BAT went to school,PO graduated with a Pass,Atiku is from Cameroun,etc.The citizens nko,the secret is out,rather than gather together in the form of rally to ask where these funds are,they will instead be shouting apc,pdp,nnpp,PO up and down.When we are ready to liberate ourselves,the signs will be obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by femisplash: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
seguno2:

Wike was specific about 13% derivation, not so?

Was he and Jonathan complicit in withholding the 13% derivation from 2010 to 2015?

Were the senators and representatives from the region deaf and dumb during the 24 years of their states been deprived of the 13% derivation money by the federal government?

Since you have your secondary school certificate, unlike that Lagos JagaBandit, I look forward to your answers.
Abeg shift, I don't take kindly to dumb people. Would House of Assembly sanction the President or force him to make payment to anyone?. Maybe they should have forced him to pay ASUU.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Lisaint(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Is Ondo not part of Oil producing state?

I thought lagos was also among

Why are we mentioning south-south only?
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by bamiede: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2022
isaiahonu:
Collectingmoney from someone and not renderingtheservice, is it notcorruption. Pleasesend me my moneyi paid for companylogo. Thankyou
Bros good morning. Please message. Because I have no pending Job. The must be a mixup
Please message me.
https://forms.gle/h3jj7eYs1HMdFFdg9

Moreover my services pay on Delivery
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by pquaver(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why singling out only SS while Ondo and Lagos are equally there? All of you are the same..

Meanwhile, what has APC government done about high poverty rate that jumped to 133 million Nigerians under his nose ?

Keep quiet are you not seeing what akwa ibom and Lagos are doing with theirs? Even if u r blind... U go see am.. But hate dey blind person more than anything
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by pquaver(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2022
superlanny:
I honestly have begun to lose my sympathy for Nigerians, you see someone ask you for help and on the verge of starving or other life's problems like you are the government, yet when their belles are full they use that strength to be defending APC, PDP and the remaining useless politicians destroying Nigeria, some can even go as far to hurt, kill and maim you for saying anything negative about their great party and dear daddy.

Now I truly believe poverty to be the greatest tool of zombie control and brain resetting to suffering pro max, because even if we are left to eat ants and maggots, some Nigerians will still vote or support our politicians.
So I feel no pity for anyone, let's keep on suffering and our oppressors living their best life.
Sebi una no wan wise, keep enjoying it.

I believe 90 percent of Nigerians (excluding politicians) are suffering from PTSD, everyday we relive the horrors, pain and hardship of surviving Nigeria. No one will tell you this, but if you find yourself supporting these politicians, consider yourself a waste to society and your generation, trust me on this, I know we are not normal in this country, I think normal is the new mad in Nigeria.

Keep quiet.. Even obi is among them stop trying to remove him from the equation. He was governor during Nigeria oil boom what can point to in Anambra for all the money he got.. You are same with the people your condemning
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by oshiokpu(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Okowa wants to use the Money to fund Atiku's election.
By the Grace of God, He will Fail Woefully.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2022
How does keyamo sleep well at night still baffles me. I know drugs and weed helps but, damn, I'm sure he's committed conscientious suicide since this wicked administration came to power.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

As much as I despise ur opinions, but whenever I see your monika I just can’t help but still like you again. Then I realize that it’s normal to disagree on politics while we still remain good friends.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by EagleSquare1(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Given that we have three tiers of government, I guess the subnational governments also have a share in the cause of the poverty figures. They cannot eat their cakes and have them at the same time.
The shared funds by the oil producing states raises questions as well regarding what the funds were used for.

pinkPUSSY
post=118585290:

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by israelmao(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2022
DanAugust2021:
You've ended up saying nothing as per the topic. What's your take on the 13% derivative paid to governors and nothing to show for it apart from Wike that told the public what he has done with his?

I've been speaking against corruption,injustice and unfairness and I can't and I will not be found taking side with them but our responsibility as citizens is to make best use of the voting power in our hands shoving aside tribalism,religion and selfish interests and elect leaders who are honest,competent,selfless and leaders with interests of the people at hearts at every level of government but Keyamo's observation or reference notwithstanding can't absolve or exonerate APC-led government from its over 7years of misrule and groping in the dark with no clear-cut direction of governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Arutan: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2022
almayda:
What was wrong in the FG disclosing the release of such payments in the first place?all these busy body media houses that are suppose to go the extra mile to gather REAL information that will benefit the citizens will because of laziness sit down in the comfort of their offices and that checking whether,BAT went to school,PO graduated with a Pass,Atiku is from Cameroun,etc.The citizens nko,the secret is out,rather than gather together in the form of rally to ask where these funds are,they will instead be shouting apc,pdp,nnpp,PO up and down.When we are ready to liberate ourselves,the signs will be obvious.

The governors are scamming the populace to rule as emperors knowing fully well that 95% of the populace are ignorant of what is going on. They will do everything to divert attention and blames to the Feds.
Being Nigeria president is one of the most simple job in the world- Simply share the federal revenue to the states so that the states can make life better for the people. Do that as a president then you’re half done with your responsibilities while you take care of the security forces. Bulk of the funds meant for the people is in the hands and custody of the governors. The people should demand it or keep living in complete misery and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Didijiji: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2022
candygist:

Face the topic on ground first.
where baba baaabuublabluu
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by seguno2: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2022
femisplash:

Abeg shift, I don't take kindly to dumb people. Would House of Assembly sanction the President or force him to make payment to anyone?. Maybe they should have forced him to pay ASUU.

With expectations like this, is it any surprise that we are the world capital of extreme poverty with the highest number of children who are out of school
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by DOM7: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2022
You think everybody is a ranting dog like you and wike? Wike should tell us where is the money he is spending on all the presidential candidates and the so-called G5 governors coming from. The Lagos and Ondo governors should answer first.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by kayusely70(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Hobbiton:
The sheer hypocrisy of this is that, their activists and citizens will never call this out.

But if this happened it northan Nigeria, they would have been sleeting their trout while tweeting fire and brimstone.. lol.

Hypocrisy of the highest esteem!
Don't mind those hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by superlanny(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2022
pquaver:

Keep quiet.. Even obi is among them stop trying to remove him from the equation. He was governor during Nigeria oil boom what can point to in Anambra for all the money he got.. You are same with the people your condemning
if your tiny brain was functioning you will see where I wrote all politicians multiple times all through the post. Ensure you think properly before mentioning me.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by candygist: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Didijiji:
where baba baaabuublabluu

You will see him in Aso Rock next year.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Pedyson: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2022
I am always lot for words
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Didijiji: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2022
candygist:

You will see him in Aso Rock next year.
Hahahahahah dreamer?

Iragbiji rock you mean?
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Litmus: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2022
unitysheart:
This figure is huge. I was in Warri this year and I’m not sure there’s been so much reflection of this figure in the city. Maybe the money was spent somewhere else in the state.

Delta state shouldn't be as underdeveloped as it is.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by pquaver(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
superlanny:
if your tiny brain was functioning you will see where I wrote all politicians multiple times all through the post. Ensure you think properly before mentioning me.

Deceive yourself.. Pdp and apc are the only parties we have in Nigeria Abi? You got rigor when u could have added labour but because obi is there your hand stiff. Deceive ur tiny brain
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Oduwils222(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
DanAugust2021:
That's the reason I cherish Akpabio. Akpabio used the money given to him to transform AKS. Victor Attach can't be left out because he fought for the 13% derivative. Jokes apart, these oil producing states governors de chop money no be small.

Na Udom own dey vex me pass
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by superlanny(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pele PDAPC fan, i am not for anyone, in my opinion they are all the same bunch of rogues, but LB has the most sincere effort to attemot a change.
pquaver:

Deceive yourself.. Pdp and apc are the only parties we have in Nigeria Abi? You got rigor when u could have added labour but because obi is there your hand stiff. Deceive ur tiny brain
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by sultry69(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Irrelevant just because of likes,guess Imo and Abia were not there. But how much did they shared in the said money,you are comparing thosr collected tenth of billions with the main Niger Delta like Delta state that collected hundred of billions

It's better to keep shut sometimes than showing your foolishness to the world all because of politics.
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Omodua(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=AnonPoet post=118585270]
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1594617372442337280?t=erZafDRRvg14aRnjPaQucg&s=19[/quote)
Does Lagos produce oil to benefit from the derivation?
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by EgusiShankly: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
God, see money Delta is collecting cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / #osunwestdecides Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.