Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K (202 Views)

Most Affordable Estate In Mowe Near Ikeja With C Of O Own It Starting From 200k / Am Looking For A 2 Room Flat From 200k To 300k / Rents: Units Of Miniflats At Bariga From 200k (read Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K by dRector(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2022
One of the challenges facing the housing sector is the imbalance in the distribution of the population due to rural-urban drift and rapid urbanization.

The movement of people to urban centers has increased the demand
for housing units in these locations. The housing deficit in Nigeria is
highly observed in urban centers such as Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, etc

It doesn't take that much research to realize that demand is ever present in the housing sector and becoming a landlord is not a terrible idea, especially in these highly demanded locations.

Call Me On 09152032581
for properties in:
Lagos and Ogun

Re: Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K by LoudlyMouthed: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2022
angry In Lagos, 200k per square foot abi?
dRector:
One of the challenges facing the housing sector is the imbalance in the distribution of the population due to rural-urban drift and rapid urbanization.

The movement of people to urban centers has increased the demand
for housing units in these locations. The housing deficit in Nigeria is
highly observed in urban centers such as Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, etc

It doesn't take that much research to realize that demand is ever present in the housing sector and becoming a landlord is not a terrible idea, especially in these highly demanded locations.

Call Me On 09152032581
for properties in:
Lagos and Ogun
Re: Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K by dRector(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2022
I have an estate in Ofada that is 225K for a half plot and I have one at Ikorodu for 500K for half plot
Re: Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K by doggedfighter(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2022
dRector:
I have an estate in Ofada that is 225K for a half plot and I have one at Ikorodu for 500K for half plot

But your title said from 200k Lagos.
Re: Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K by dRector(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2022
If You decided to approximate 225K to the nearest 100,000 You will have to go back to 200K
Re: Contact For Affordable Land In Lagos, From 200K by dRector(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2022
also We have an instalment payment plan that You can spread for over a year

(1) (Reply)

*LETTING* *newly Built Room Self Contained In A Newly Interlock And Gated Envir / 4 Unit Bedroom For Sale LAGOS / Buy and Build Lands In Abuja ( Dominion Global Reality Limited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.