Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Like What Obidients Are Doing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Like What Obidients Are Doing. (390 Views)

See What Obidients Did To A Federal Minister On Twitter / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Like What Obidients Are Doing. by Durabest: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2022
Continue your good work whatever anyone may say about you take it as part of the game in politics even when you exist people will still say you don't exist.It was not easy for God to bring down lucifer from heaven but at last God won that is the kind of fight you are fighting,the angel of lucifer are not happy about your good work but i know God in heaven will hear your cry and give you victory over the forces of darkness.

5 Likes

Re: I Like What Obidients Are Doing. by dat9jaguy(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Durabest:
Continue your good work whatever anyone may say about you take it as part of the game in politics even when you exist people will still say you don't exist.It was not easy for God to bring down lucifer from heaven but at last God won that is the kind of fight you are fighting,the angel of lucifer are not happy about your good work but i know God in heaven will hear your cry and give you victory over the forces of darkness.

Everyone considers their candidate as the messiah Nigeria needs. May the best man win (they are all the same) .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In The UK Reject Tinubu And Atiku , Shine Their Lights On Peter Obi / A Staunch Tinubu Supporter Reconsiders After Chattam House Outing / Thank You Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.