Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party (553 Views)

I Am Yoruba, I Will Vote For Tinubu Cos It's Yoruba Turn. Man Says In Oyo State / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Many of Tinubu's supporters on Nairaland always refer to other members on Nairaland supporting Labour Party as Shinedu, Okoro or make use of slew comments in their mentions.

To them, every Nigerian in the South supporting LP is Igbo.
Where would they now place or call the Northerners campaigning for LP?

Such mentions shows the crude, archaic and defeated mindset of the followers of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
It shows they are below moral reasoning and that the candidate of the APC which they support is nowhere close in ranks to the nationwide support and acceptability of Mr. Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the man Nigerians want and will vote for to right the many wrongs of this bad APC leadership that has run the economy of this great country aground .

Below are my fellow Yoruba people coming out in there large numbers to speak against APC and Tinubu bad leadership . They openly supported Mr Peter Obi for the prosperity of this nation in 2023

The Yorubas, The Igbos, The Edo, The Deltans, The Hausas, The Benue, The Calabars, The Rivers and other good tribes of the great nation are fully Obidients ahead of 2023..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2022

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Treasure17(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Such narrative is so annoying. Anyway, I am Yoruba. My family and I will campaign and vote for Peter Omoluabi Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi is our choice , we are not slaves to Tinubu and his family in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Zonefree(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is our choice , we are not slaves to Tinubu and his family in Lagos
You're a true Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by dawnomike(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was the best choice but, they chose him not... So, we all had to port to Obi.

SIMPLE!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PureMe01: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Many of Tinubu's supporters on Nairaland always refer to other members on Nairaland supporting Labour Party as Shinedu, Okoro or make use of slew comments in their mentions.

To them, every Nigerian in the South supporting LP is Igbo.
Where would they now place or call the Northerners campaigning for LP?

Such mentions shows the crude, archaic and defeated mindset of the followers of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
It shows they are below moral reasoning and that the candidate of the APC which they support is nowhere close in ranks to the nationwide support and acceptability of Mr. Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the man Nigerians want and will vote for to right the many wrongs of this bad APC leadership that has run the economy of this great country aground .

Below are my fellow Yoruba people coming out in there large numbers to speak against APC and Tinubu bad leadership . They openly supported Mr Peter Obi for the prosperity of this nation in 2023

The Yorubas, The Igbos, The Edo, The Deltans, The Hausas, The Benue, The Calabars, The Rivers and other good tribes of the great nation are fully Obidients ahead of 2023..

Op get ready to be tagged ipob by thiefnubuu agbado urchins grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by PureMe01: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was the best choice but, they chose him not... So, we all had to port to Obi.

SIMPLE!!!

Even Osibanjo is gently OBIdient lol

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
PureMe01:

Even Osibanjo is gently OBIdient lol

Reminds me of His October 1st Independent Day post
"The Labour of our Heroes past shall never be in vain"

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And I Will Vote For Mr. Peter Obi Of Labour Party by slivertongue: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Your choice is sacrosanct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Emotional Speech Peter Obi Delivered To The Northeasterners: A Transcript / Where Is Jandor And GRV? / LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.