Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi (987 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Lagos and Yoruba land doesn't belong to Tinubu and his family, I will vote for Mr Peter Obi.

Tinubu is originally from Iragbiji in Osun state, he should go there and lord over them. Enough is enough of Tinubu and his urchins in this Lagos .

Omoluabi and Future King of Lagos

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by bobbybrown007: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi has my vote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2022
In 96 days time Ipobian wailing go don turn violent

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lagos and Yoruba land doesn't belong to Tinubu and his family, I will vote for Mr Peter Obi.

Tinubu is originally from Iragbiji in Osun state, he should go there and lord over them. Enough is enough of Tinubu and his urchins in this Lagos .

Omoluabi and Future King of Lagos
u igbos should try more

Same way your forefathers were disgraced till now,u their children will b disgraced again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
In 96 days time Ipobian wailing go don turn violent
You said the Obi movement will cease to exist when campaign starts , campaign don start and The Obi movement is going strong and stronger like never before

You no dey tire?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos should try more

Same way your forefathers were disgraced till now,u their children will b disgraced again
The only person that is being disgraced all around the country is Bola Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Mercury12(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
I pray this election comes fast so all these noises can stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You said the Obi movement will cease to exist when campaign starts , campaign don start and The Obi movement is going strong and stronger like never before

You no dey tire?

We all know what you said before Tinubu's primaries

You no dey shame to make promise and fail like Obi your principal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by omowolewa: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2022
He never said Yoruba Land belongs to him

However, Vote OmoYele for president.

Forget all those who contributed to making Nigeria what it is today

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

We all know what you said before Tinubu's primaries

You no dey shame to make promise and fail like Obi your principal
I said that if Tinubu win the APC presidential primary and not If Tinubu buy the APC presidential primary because for all that we all know, the primary was dollarised by Tinubu and that's why he's not in good terms with Professor Osibanjo so this reason , I will not deactivate because the APC presidential primary ain't free and fair .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The only person that is being disgraced all around the country is Bola Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I said that if Tinubu win the APC presidential primary and not If Tinubu buy the APC presidential primary because for all that we all know, the primary was dollarised by Tinubu and that's why he's not in good terms with Professor Osibanjo so this reason , I will not deactivate because the APC presidential primary ain't free and fair .

Like Obi, like his followers, Linus from Omo state well done

Obi also vowed never to leave APGA, yet we all can see he has Zero integrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

Like Obi, like his followers, Linus from Omo state well done

Obi also vowed never to leave APGA, yet we all can see he has Zero integrity
You're castigating obi but supporting an international drug peddler, Tinubu grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're castigating obi but supporting an international drug peddler, Tinubu grin

Money laundering allegations is not the same as Drug trafficking

Like Obi like your Prince of Abakaliki

Shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

Money laundering allegations is not the same as Drug trafficking

Like Obi like your Prince of Abakaliki

Shame
You keep recycling same shit over and over

Seems you don't have anything to say

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You keep recycling same shit over and over

Seems you don't have anything to say

Let me test your fate in Obi

I will send you a link to Obi's Presidency chances on a betting site, with ample 5 odds

If you Know Obi is going to win in 96 days time kindly stake 100k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

Let me test your fate in Obi

I will send you a link to Obi's Presidency chances on a betting site, with ample 5 odds

If you Know Obi is going to win in 96 days time kindly stake 100k
Unlike you, I don't play gamble

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Unlike you, I don't play gamble

grin

Wise kid... Even Obi won't gamble on himself, that's why his children are not campaigning for him except hopeless internet urchis

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

grin

Wise kid... Even Obi won't gamble on himself, that's why his children are not campaigning for him except hopeless internet urchis
You no get shame
Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Instead of having the shame to delete your moniker like you promised you still have the gut to write about Tinubu?

Common shame don commot for your eyes patapata

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You no get shame

No wonder Ibo people invested a whole 1 billion on Mazi Bola Okechuku Tinubu

Ibo no dey give Obi shishi

Go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

No wonder Ibo people invested a whole 1 billion on Mazi Bola Okechuku Tinubu

Ibo no dey give Obi shishi

Go and verify
I am not even 100% Igbo. I am half Yoruba and half Igbo but I will surely vote for Mr Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Moh247: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not even 100% Igbo. I am half Yoruba and half Igbo but I will surely vote for Mr Peter Obi

grin.

No wonder... Half Ibo, my mama say I be Ibo, Christmas Ibo

A true Ibo man may not know Politics, but you see when it comes to investment they have they sense, and that's why true Igbo business man, not the my "My mama say I be Ibo" for Lagos, all contributed #1billion naira to invest in Tinubu Presidency

One thing is certain all true Nwafor of Igbo land and odogwus are voting Mazi Bola Okechuku Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

grin.

No wonder... Half Ibo, my mama say I be Ibo, Christmas Ibo

A true Ibo man may not know Politics, but you see when it comes to investment they have they sense, and that's why true Igbo business man, not the my "My mama say I be Ibo" for Lagos, all contributed #1billion naira to invest in Tinubu Presidency

One thing is certain all true Nwafor of Igbo land and odogwus are voting Mazi Bola Okechuku Tinubu

There is nothing "Mazi" about Tinubu..he's a monumental disgrace to the true omoluabis like me

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceofLagos but you are not Yoruba

Why don’t you rescue your Region from the Criminals and Cannibals that have set it on fire instead
Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

PrinceofLagos but you are not Yoruba

Why don’t you rescue you Region from the Criminals and Cannibals that have set it on fire inst
Are you Helinues ?

I am half Yoruba half Yoruba . I've said this here so many times

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Gracesynty(f): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Before nko
Peter Obi is a hero,icon,legend that can not be compared with Tinubu,,
Babablu baalu
PDAPC.
If you are one one Tinubu supporters please hope you have downloaded this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you Helinues ?

I am half Yoruba half Yoruba . I've said this here so many times

PrinceofLagos Stop being ashamed of your Tribe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Land Does Not Belong To Tinubu, I Will Vote For Peter Obi by T9ksy(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Instead of having the shame to delete your moniker like you promised you still have the gut to write about Tinubu?

Common shame don commot for your eyes patapata

No one can shame, the shameless. Even Oju-iku, the canterkerous, chest-beating orangutan-lookalike said worse things and did great damage to the country . Even at that, he came back to feast on his vomit. I think, it's a genetic defect......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Buhari, Tinubu And El Rufai Today In Yola / Obidients In The UK Host Peter Obi To A Dinner (video) / Breaking News: You Can Now Use Any Keyboard Emojis On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.