Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally (694 Views)

Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Omooba77: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria and the Presidential Candidate of the PDP, @atiku Abubakar (GCON) arrives CAN headquaters for an interactive session with the Christian Association.

Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Opinedecandid(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2022
HE Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, next Nigerian President, 2023.

Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Teeroyzimma: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Anybody that votes for that Heroin Sniffing Ugly Wretched Goblin called Thiefnubù is a big fool, Bandits are taking over the country and Agberos are terrorizing the streets of Lagos everyday but you still want to vote for that 88 year old heroin dealer, no be juju be that?

Let’s vote wisely this time around.

Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Omooba77: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Nlpfmod......
Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Omooba77: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Anybody that votes for that Heroin Sniffing Ugly Wretched Goblin called Thiefnubù is a big fool, Bandits are taking over the country and Agberos are terrorizing the streets of Lagos everyday but you still want to vote for that 88 year old heroin dealer, no be juju be that?

Let’s vote wisely this time around.

Vote Peter Obi.

Obi can't rule for now.......

1 Like

Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Omooba77:
Nlpfmod......
NairaLand Front Page MODerator. Take all the capital letters and arranges in a word in appears sequence.
Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Rufaizuru(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku will Restore Unity, Bring Sense Of Belonging To All Nigerians.

Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by Betanaija42moro: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
I've taken my final decision

I will vote for Peter Obi.

APC and PDP represents the old order

1 Like

Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by slivertongue: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
God bless Atiku/Okowa
Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by uba1991: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
I've taken my final decision

I will vote for Peter Obi.

APC and PDP represents the old order
the same Obi that was begging for PDP ticket yesterday?
Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by 4song: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally by DennisEche(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku looks so presidential

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Uzodimma & Tinubu Have Vowed To Burn INEC Offices Because of Obi / I'll Die A Hero,show Me No Mercy-kano Cleric Sentenced To Death Tells Court / Kukah Don’t Cook Me Nonsense - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.