Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (44470 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Everybody Don japa those of us wey remain Make this joy better touch us ooo
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Stanleyq: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
ednut1:
Good discovery. Let them discover more so everyone can go their separate ways in Nigeria hahahahah
Whats Funny?
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Great news. The North needs an injection of large and transformational cash. If managed well this could turn things around for the region.

I just don't trust Northern leaders though. They are too elitist, too anti-people and too indifferent to the plight of the talakawas for me to be confident in their ability to manage well sudden oil wealth and cash.

The energy crisis in Europe means this is a great time to discover oil and gas in the North, Countries like the UK are experiencing economic downturn because of severe energy cost now seriously hitting the pockets of families badly.

I bet any money , if the oil find in the North is vast and at least worth over ten years large volume supply, Europe would pay for the infrastructure to direct oil and gas to the country via North Africa so they can be free of the blackmail and brigandage of Russia.

It all just has to be managed well and with vision. Not too sure about the ability of Northern leaders to do that.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by yommen: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olachase:
I don't have anything to say buh just a few question!! Are you guys saying from this black thing comes

Petrol
Diesel
Kerosine
Gas
Jet A1

If na so baba God I cut cap for you

To those white men (Oyibo) that discovered this, job well done

To those hating on our next in coming president Bola Tinubu, May fry thunder from (Burkina Faso) locate you grin grin

Sick old man? You need help!!!
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by obyno82: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
post=118597753:

You know dem too wellssss
The below image if for them....

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
If this news pain una as usual.

Go and .......

You won't keep quiet and face your posts. If someone insults you now you would start calling Mods everywhere.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by obyno82: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Slowly Northerners revealing their best kept secret as power returns to west through Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

River Benue basin has Oil, Lake Chad basin towards Sambisa forest has crude oil and also yellow cake uranium 235, sub Saharan desert oil is of same grade as sweet crude or Brent crude also found in Niger and Libya

Sokoto, Katsina, Kaduna all have cobalt, gold, and diamond in commercial quantity but North keeps it hush hush.. mine it illegally and sell it in UAE to Chinese

Stop deceiving yourself power is coming to the South east. Please have sense for once.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Moneyyman: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Those of you covertly and overtly hinting that Obi's supporters don't like this news are the ones whose hearts are filled with hatred.

Nobody is sad that they discovered oil in the north. The issue is that Nigeria's wealth has been largely mismanaged and may continue even with the new oil discovery.

All everyone wants and needs is a stable, honest, and willing government. Simple.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by olyrayy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
RayTechNG:
Paxful Celebrates the Real Reasons People Use Bitcoin Everyday With #BitcoinForAll Giveaway

Join #BitcoinForAll $15,000 Giveaway

Prize: $15,000

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Lol. Are you Ray from Paxful? grin
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by pimplucious: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olachase:
I don't have anything to say buh just a few question!! Are you guys saying from this black thing comes

Petrol
Diesel
Kerosine
Gas
Jet A1

To those hating on our next in coming president Bola Tinubu, May fry thunder from (Burkina Faso) locate you grin grin

If I list the byproducts of oil you will be scared. If you take a 360 degree look around you where you are right now, you will be surprised to find out that more than 90% of what you see are derivative of crude oil.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by sonmvayina(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
TheSuperb:
It's funny that Northerners and some Yorubas think Igbos are not happy with the discovery of Oil up North. It's really very funny.

We know if the Oil in the southern part of Nigeria was in the North, Nigeria would have disintegrated a long time ago.

If truly there's Oil in the North, it's a good thing and the East would be praying for it to come in large quantity because it will only bring about one thing, "DISINTEGRATION" of Nigeria.

How will they sell it when they would be land locked...

They still need the unity..
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by zedegit: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hontalba:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1595005820332285953?t=EpYQAMyskIYEDlQEIO1ndA&s=19

See covert operation, they just funneled crude oil from Niger Delta to the north.

Kai!
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Professor822714: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by sonmvayina(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hanndye:
Who oil help?

Qater and Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by sweetTai(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hey OP, what's the sulfur percent in this oil. I'm interested. Has it been cut and tested yet?
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by temitope27(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Marpol2021:
if only your mother knows,she shouldn't have christened you tomitope...
Christened u say? Are you dumb
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Jnkay: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
I just hope this is true and not politically motivated. Is being long I head of our Lagos oil well.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Jnkay: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
I just hope this is true and not politically motivated. Is being long I heard of our Lagos oil well.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by davillian(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olachase:

Petrol
Diesel
Kerosine
Gas
Jet A1

Bula ba
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by g4gerald: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olachase:

Petrol
Diesel
Kerosine
Gas
Jet A1

Gas is not gotten from crude oil, it is a separate hydrocarbon. I know say normally Tinubu supporter una no sabi anything but I no wan insult you sha, that was how your master Tinubu has promised to recharge the crude oil in the north. Biko how can a natural resources be recharged by man?
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by DrChukki: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
I thank God for the Northern Nigeria...

But this is not really a good news... Oil is phasing out with speed.

Also, oil has never been a blessing to the Niger Deltans...

They can't perform any agricultural activity anymore...

I don't want North to become like that...

The northern Nigeria is the food hub of the nation...
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Olachase(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
g4gerald:

Gas is not gotten from crude oil, it is a separate hydrocarbon. I know say normally Tinubu supporter una no sabi anything but I no wan insult you sha, that was how your master Tinubu has promised to recharge the crude oil in the north. Biko how can a natural resources be recharged by man?
that shows you drop out school at basic 5, can you please read my wrote up there again undecided
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Espelbengz(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oil and agriculture combined! Na we dey here�
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
sonmvayina:

How will they sell it when they would be land locked...

They still need the unity..

Europe is desperate for oil and gas right now to stave off what could potentially be a decade of hyper-inflation because of changing dynamics affecting supply of oil and gas to Europe from her erstwhile solid and reliable former partner i.e Russia.

If the North plays her card right, Europe will even fund the infrastructure to pipe oil and Gass direct to the continent from Northern Nigeria to end the blackmail of Putin the West now realize is an economic 'destroyer' who has them by the balls.

New and alternative supply from Africa, the ever compliant partners, would appeal to the West immensely.

1 Like

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bridget95:
We need to suspend operations in the niger delta and focus on the north for 60yrs
1 billion barrels will finish before 2yrs.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by OyinO: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olachase:

Petrol
Diesel
Kerosine
Gas
Jet A1

You're a full. You didn't acknowledge the scientists but you are sounding as if it's God who is using technology to distill the byproducts. Is not from cassava that garri, tapioca, fufu and lots of other things are coming out from? Did you cut cap for that too?
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by franxalive(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Now can Nigeria be divided in peace ?

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Olachase(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
OyinO:

You're a full. You didn't acknowledge the scientists but you are sounding as if it's God who is using technology to distill the byproducts. Is not from cassava that garri, tapioca, fufu and lots of other things are coming out from? Did you cut cap for that too?
you are the full here... God gave some few selected people brain to manufacture, think, if not for the white who is black, what did you even understand by the own ( look they have become one of us) if u don't understand anything, abeg make the conversation end there undecided undecided
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by oneMalik: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thank you my Presido for keeping to your promises .
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by lukency(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Who is deceiving who?
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Thekaghan: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
There is no host rock for diamonds in Nigeria oga no dey talk wetin you no know
Moh247:
cool

Slowly Northerners revealing their best kept secret as power returns to west through Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

River Benue basin has Oil, Lake Chad basin towards Sambisa forest has crude oil and also yellow cake uranium 235, sub Saharan desert oil is of same grade as sweet crude or Brent crude also found in Niger and Libya

Sokoto, Katsina, Kaduna all have cobalt, gold, and diamond in commercial quantity but North keeps it hush hush.. mine it illegally and sell it in UAE to Chinese

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Thekaghan: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
It actually formed hundreds of millions years ago
Funflipper:

If them tell you how that black thing take form over hundreds and thousands of years, you no go believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.