Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. (1325 Views)

My 2008 Honda Accord Vibrate When I On AC Anybody With Solution / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Please Help With Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by SergeantTitus(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Now the problem is my car AC. In the morning or evening when there's no too much sun/heat, it blows cool. It's a little cold but not mortuary standard.. let me just say it's cool.

But in the afternoon when it's sunny and weather is hot, the AC does not blow cold air at all. Its working but not blowing cold air, just hot air.

What could be the problem and solution?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by PoliteActivist: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Make it N100,000, then we can talk

3 Likes

Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by jibovico(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Go to your ac repairman tell him to use the coolant used by refrigelator not the nomal one for car ac. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by Mrkumareze(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Now the problem is my car AC. In the morning or evening when there's no too much sun/heat, it blows cool. It's a little cold but not mortuary standard.. let me just say it's cool.

But in the afternoon when it's sunny and weather is hot, the AC does not blow cold air at all. Its working but not blowing cold air, just hot air.

What's your location ?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by SergeantTitus(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mrkumareze:

What's your location ?
Obafemi owode. About 25 min from abeokuta . Can you come and fix it?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by Mrkumareze(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Obafemi owode. About 25 min from abeokuta . Can you come and fix it?

I wanted to link you my technician but he's far from you. Just top the Gas and clean the filter.
Use purecool Gas.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by SergeantTitus(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I wanted to link you my technician but he's far from you. Just top the Gas and clean the filter.
Use purecool Gas.
Like how much would these cost?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by SergeantTitus(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Use purecool Gas.
And where is you technician?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by SergeantTitus(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
More solutions for the 10k pls.. you get credited immediately.
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by Mrkumareze(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
SergeantTitus:

And where is you technician?

Gas is around N2300, if it doesn't work after refilling, then your compressor is bad. If the compressor is bad, then you have to budget upto 100k for compressor, condenser and valve.
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by JayJay1001: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
SergeantTitus:

location?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by 99thEnemy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Omo! In this economy, grin

I only turn on the AC so as to prevent fog from forming inside on the windshield while it raining. grin grin grin

Omo fuel consumption must be minimal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by kingreign(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
SergeantTitus:

You either have a blockage in your AC system, or your expansion valve is not doing its work.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by Alvin007: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Compressor has low pressure.
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by Ogabuz: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello bro, i drive a 2010 Corolla, clean your vents and especially dust the air filter of your ac, look for it and dust it or better still change it, it's about 1k. Trust me
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by Ogabuz: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
This Sam problem happened to me , you feel or you crank the fan to the highest speed for the cold air to come on a very hot afternoon but a 1 or 2 is ok for evenings
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by PAQ(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Two things;
1. Check/replace your AC Condenser fan. It may not be blowing optimally so in the mornings when its cool, it blows cool air but not the mortuary standard. Then in the afternoon its inefficiency is exposed due to the heat.
2. Running low on coolant or leakage.

I suspect the first one though. We mostly overlook the condenser fan because when we look at it working we feel there is no problem not knowing that its not working the way it should.
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by senator2k9(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Change your compressor and expansion valve
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by kernniejay(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Replace or service your condenser if it's still good, after that
clean the cabin filters in the car under thr dash board, do these and you have a mortuary standard AC.
Should I send my account number for the 10k now?
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by fineboynl(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nigeria technician are into get work. Before you know it you must have spent too mich.

If you can so an overhaul. That the only way to fix that kind of problem. Is to change everything in there.
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by stacyadams: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
SergeantTitus:
More solutions for the 10k pls.. you get credited immediately.
. U got weak compressor,,change ur compressor and condenser too.
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by quinstershaw: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Check the compressor if it's working well and then ask your technician to check the Freezer. Also make sure there's enough gas and no leakage
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by clinician2x: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
jibovico:
Go to your ac repairman tell him to use the coolant used by refrigelator not the nomal one for car ac. Thank me later.

Exactly. Afterwards he will get ready to change both compressor and condenser and just overhaul everything
Re: Anybody With Solution To This Will Get 10k. by jeff1607(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Had this issue , just fixed mine now , checked for leaks and compressor no issues, glad it worked

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sport Vs 2005 Toyota Matrix / Why Is The Tokunbo Avensis Model Very Expensive Not Pocket Friendly / Accident: Trailer Hit's Police Armored Car In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.