Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,229 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

DMW Signee, Liya Comes Under Heavy Fire For ‘disrespecting’ Davido In Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DMW Signee, Liya Comes Under Heavy Fire For ‘disrespecting’ Davido In Birthday (834 Views)

Davido Signs LIYA As DMW's First Lady (Photos) / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DMW Signee, Liya Comes Under Heavy Fire For ‘disrespecting’ Davido In Birthday by ExclusiveBet: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nigerian singer, Liya has been heavily criticized for ‘disrespecting’ her record label owner, Davido, in her birthday post dedicated to him.

Recall that the music executive turned 30 on Monday, November 21, and many people including his colleagues, friends and fans, flooded social media with their birthday wishes and prayers for him.

Happy Birthday, David. I pray you find comfort today. I pray you always have a reason to smile. I love you. Thank you for all you do. I pray for your prayers and may God continue to bless you and protect you. Amen ��‍♀️�”, she wrote.

However, the message didn’t sit well with some netizens who slammed her for not putting respect on Davido’s name because she called him by his first name ‘David

Some fans averred that even if she has a sexual relationship with Davido, she should have
still respected him in public instead of referring to him as David.

Re: DMW Signee, Liya Comes Under Heavy Fire For ‘disrespecting’ Davido In Birthday by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Illiteracy. Same reason why some people are still supporting APC
Re: DMW Signee, Liya Comes Under Heavy Fire For ‘disrespecting’ Davido In Birthday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Reinaldo:
Illiteracy. Same reason why some people are still supporting APC
honestly, it's a big shame.
Re: DMW Signee, Liya Comes Under Heavy Fire For ‘disrespecting’ Davido In Birthday by We4all: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nigerian youths are truly jobless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fan Consoles Somadina Adinma As He Shares 'behind The Scenes' With Regina Daniel / Meet Portable's New Signee Young Duu / American Cerebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.