Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday (35190 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / BREAKING: Buhari To Unveil Naira Notes Wednesday / Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Cholls(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Show us so that we can make counterfeit ones grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Yes can't wait for the horders to be exposed pull there trousers down buhari let's do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by phemmyfour: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Unveiling the new ransom
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by uba1991: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
the land of the risen crime has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by jessylaurel(f): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked cool cool
Let me go and call EFCC
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Franciscabless(f): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
E go reduce the price of rice ? na my own concern be that
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
Alot of talks go follow this unveiling as it will be he new discussion till 2023....
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Iamthoney(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
PR unveiling. Money wey some rich and the mighty men for this country don already stacked and stashed somewhere already

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by sofeo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ok.
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Will this fix the economy that he has bastardized? Clueless man. The US dollars is trading at $1=750 nairaor more in the black market. Is this man thinking well
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by GorillaApp(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
slickbak:
cheesy New money
It’s like bubu put his face on this money grin
I won't be shocked really.

I thought of that myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by alingo2013(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Thief
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by ArcFresky(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I commend Major General M. Buhari (rtd) Preparing everything for Mr. Peter Obi to take over.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by frankputer: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

some people have been printing the original Naira money with advance printing technology at home. that is why the money in circulation has over doubled.

if no in-plant of security chip in the new note, they will also counterfeit it again
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by oonyeoma50: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
President Buhari has been visiting South East for a purpose.

President Buhari will surely hand over to an Igbo Man as the President of Nigeria come 2023. It's a promise.

God bless President Buhari,
God bless Ndi Igbo,
God bless Federal Republic Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tomorrow is wenesday, oga bubu do fast i want to make a alot of cash before december will soon reach
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Parachoko: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
ucheheart:
I hear say single N10 000 and N5000 notes go dey among, shey na true?
Nah lie
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by ejimatic: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
dre11:
Barring any last minute change of plan, the unveiling of the new notes will precede the weekly cabinet meeting at the State House in Abuja.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/566743-buhari-to-unveil-new-naira-notes-wednesday.html
. Buhari and Abiola Effigies will now be on our currencies!
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Qardinalcaptain: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Under oloriburuku government

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Parachoko: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Tomorrow is wenesday, oga bubu do fast i want to make a alot of cash before december will soon reach
Nah still December dem go release am to the public

Dec. 13
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by LekkiG: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Misplacement of priority.
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by 99thEnemy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
ucheheart:
If your 5000 naira note fall like this, you no go stroke? grin

Then make e come be say your 10k note come loss grin grin
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by deeva2: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Datti: I don’t make money from my school, I am only making a career.

Kadaria: is your school free?

Datti: silence

Scammer.
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by Chinonye2022(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
lol
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by ucheheart(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
99thEnemy:

If your 5000 naira note fall like this, you no go stroke? grin

Then make e come be say your 10k note come loss grin grin

Na faint be that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by FBIBOT(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
This whole thing just dey make me laugh
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by tabaralph: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=sonature1 post=118596610]Many people will make mad money for Christmas from printing fake naira notes.

You cannot separate evil from Nigerians because Nigeria is a seamless reflection of the devil.

This will happen for a while until Nigerians are able to identify counterfeits.

PS: This is likely going to be the best policy from Emefiele. [/quote
Which Emefiele?…it’s the sole decision and initiative of President Buhari, he did same in 1984 and gave only 30days for every Nigerian to deposit their money in the bank for the new notes,lots of politicians got high blood pressure during his first time as military head of state
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Agro20117:
I need Investors partners in charcoal production and nationwide distribution business
Up to 30- 50% profits per trip/container
Market readily available nationwide
location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a small 911truck

You get any colletaral wey I fit claim if the deal goes wrong?

I need a physical something.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by CEwog91(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hope it will not come with another attendant economic disaster as it happened in 1984?
Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by 900warriorz: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
ucheheart:
If na play make them stop am o

Them go dey cut people head for money be that oo..and that will only increase the face value of naira notes and depreciate its purchasing power I just hope it's not true. Ask Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil New Naira Notes Wednesday by haabidah666: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fallout:
The new naira notes shall favor us amen
Amen oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court / Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) / Yari Attends Buhari’s Inauguration With Governor’s Seal On Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.