Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead (375 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead by HeavenCSO: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Please let us pray for the nation Qatar, all our friends and families living in Qatar or are there for the world cup.

I see suicide bombers taking action in more than three different locations in Qatar.
I see a particular Asian country killing the Americans and getting backup support from some other Asian countries. Lives will be lost nations rising against the other and many bloods will be shed if we don't seriously pray for them.
This is an evil plan the devil will be using to bring more confusion into the world and disaster.

As many of you that is reading this now, I pray for you today the agents of darkness, sorrows, weeping, pain shall never have dominion over you and your households till the last second of this year. No one shall weep over you or your case, you shall crossover with Joy and happiness. (Amen)
Re: Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead by Thortp(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead by Wilgrea7(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
I don't mean to be rude. But if your God didn't stop the suicide bombers, boko haram, church shootings and so on here in Nigeria, what gives you the impression that he'll stop the “potential" ones in Qatar?

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Americans live in Qatar in thousands with full NASA intelligence cover,so why all these hallusinations.? tongue mass murderers should be found and destroyed quickly before they commit crime.No fears to fans.angry
Re: Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead by HeavenCSO: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wilgrea7:
I don't mean to be rude. But if your God didn't stop the suicide bombers, boko haram, church shootings and so on here in Nigeria, what gives you the impression that he'll stop the “potential" ones in Qatar?
You weren't just rude to me alone, but to yourself also.
Re: Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead by culf: 12:42am On Nov 28, 2022
HeavenCSO:
Please let us pray for the nation Qatar, all our friends and families living in Qatar or are there for the world cup.

I see suicide bombers taking action in more than three different locations in Qatar.
I see a particular Asian country killing the Americans and getting backup support from some other Asian countries. Lives will be lost nations rising against the other and many bloods will be shed if we don't seriously pray for them.
This is an evil plan the devil will be using to bring more confusion into the world and disaster.

As many of you that is reading this now, I pray for you today the agents of darkness, sorrows, weeping, pain shall never have dominion over you and your households till the last second of this year. No one shall weep over you or your case, you shall crossover with Joy and happiness. (Amen)

Amen to your prayers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When I Hear People Make Testimonies Of Getting HIV Cure, This Comes To My Mind. / Headlines Of Testimonies Of Miracles In The Lords Chosen Church (TLCCRM) / Who Knows How To Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.