Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview (969 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Koleman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Some interesting Response from Peter Obi in yesterday's televised townhall questions and answers on the the CANDIDATES

Kadaria Ahmed: Willie Obiano said you left some debt and did not pay contractors as Governor, is this allegation true?

Peter Obi: if any contractor can come with evidence that I did not pay them as Governor before I Left office for the work done, I will stop campaigning.

Kadaria: But you were in PDP, the same set of people. Why do you think you're different?

Peter Obi: Moses lived in Egypt. Joseph lived in Egypt. God will Not create New people, he will use existing people .

Kadaria: this present government have plans which we know but what are you going to do differently from them?

Peter Obi: I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do differently but what I'm going to say is that, we're different from them.

Kadaria: you said your number 1 priority is security. How do you intend to fight bandits?

Peter Obi:.I can't tell you how. On this stage? No! If I tell you, they won't be there anymore. The bandits wil look for an alternative routes to escape.

Kadaria Ahmed on NTA : Condemn ESN now

Peter Obi: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

Kadaria: But if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it's the witch that killed it.

Peter Obi :I want to see the witch before concluding.

Audience: claps

Madam mellow. grin

I just hope All presidential aspirants will attend sha...

8 Likes

Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by nanaoyiza9: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is interesting

5 Likes

Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Belteshazzar1: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kai this man get wisdom....
PO all the way... na shame suppose to dey catch this kadirai....
he PO is different... Not like some so called aspirants that can't even remember his parties name.....

7 Likes

Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by slivertongue: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi: if any contractor can come with evidence that I did not pay them as Governor before I Left office for the work done, I will stop campaigning.

Over to them.

6 Likes

Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Tenses: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
slivertongue:

Over to them.

You mean say over 2 months Peter Obi made that statement urchins and mukanites never see even half contractor to debunk Peter Obi's claim. Nah waa oo!!
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Bestymary: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Man full of wisdom, urchins how far.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by SaiOba: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
We heard that Atiku Abubakar who is from the old order won't be attending the Presidential Town Hall discuss to speak to Nigerians on why they want us to Vote them in..

Nigerians, WE HONESTLY CAN'T continue like this. If you want the Numero Uno job in Nigeria, you MUST subject yourself for scrutiny.

Anyways, I hope this is NOT true.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by SaiOba: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
E be like say dem don begin signout o. Dem no wan attend o.
Koleman:
Some interesting Response from Peter Obi in yesterday's televised townhall questions and answers on the the CANDIDATES

Kadaria Ahmed: Willie Obiano said you left some debt and did not pay contractors as Governor, is this allegation true?

Kadaria: But you were in PDP, the same set of people. Why do you think you're different?

Peter Obi: Moses lived in Egypt. Joseph lived in Egypt. God will Not create New people, he will use existing people .

Kadaria: this present government have plans which we know but what are you going to do differently from them?

Peter Obi: I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do differently but what I'm going to say is that, we're different from them.

Kadaria: you said your number 1 priority is security. How do you intend to fight bandits?

Peter Obi:.I can't tell you how. On this stage? No! If I tell you, they won't be there anymore. The bandits wil look for an alternative routes to escape.

Peter Obi: I cannot condemn anybody without empirical evidence of their involvement.

Kadaria: But if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude it's the witch that killed it.

Madam mellow. grin

Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Tochj(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Over to urchins
Go and look for any contractor that Obi didn't pay and shame him.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by slivertongue: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

You mean say over 2 months Peter Obi made that statement urchins and mukanites never see even half contractor to debunk Peter Obi's claim. Nah waa oo!!

Much of the accusations against Obi was started by Umeh who wanted more visibility in post Obi. But Obi has
not changed with his earlier position, I actually want them to sue Obi if they think otherwise
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by ajekpaks(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
cool
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by obyrich(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
slivertongue:

Over to them.
Reno Omokri the refugee will not see this assignment to carry out.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by slivertongue: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
obyrich:
Reno Omokri the refugee will not see this assignment to carry out.

I don't take Reno serious. I am looking forward to who will take the bull by the horn and sue him. I hope Soludo, Sowore &co I'll take up the challenge.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by obyrich(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
slivertongue:

I don't take Reno serious. I am looking forward to who will take the bull by the horn and sue him. I hope Soludo, Sowore &co I'll take up the challenge.
Peter Obi has been making this assertion since his tenure ended. He has challenged any contractor who completed his project without being paid to come forward. No noise at all, grave silence. Oga na master.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Owologbo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Koleman:

Madam mellow. grin

I read on Twitter that he told her she benefits from the old order, so she cannot see the future.
Re: Some Seleted Interesting Response From Peter Obi From Last Night Interview by Owologbo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

He emphasize on completed projects.
May be urchins and and the former governor was expecting him to pay for uncompleted/works not done.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Invited Peter Obi To Chatham House. Dr Alex Vines. / closed / 2020: Tinubu, Alpha-beta, Accused Of Fraud, Tax Evasion, Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.